Spoiler ATG - Did Xia Qingyue actually...?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Seven Nights, Aug 19, 2019.

?

What do you think?

1. XQ actually killed YC's family.

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. The destruction of BPS was a setup.

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seven Nights

Seven Nights Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've caught up with the latest chapters of ATG. In one of the recent chapters, XQ destroyed BPS and effectively "kill" Yun Che's entire family. Is there any information from Mars that states why she did what she did or is this just one of those "i killed your entire family but not really to make you stronger" scenario? I think she actually killed Yun Che's family. Why? She has inherited her predecessor's memories now so she's not the same anymore. She had probably seen plenty of drama, suffering and all of that shenanigans. She didn't want BPS and Yun Che's family to suffer at the hands of the others so she destroyed it, to end BPS's suffering. She knew she can't save them so she ended their suffering by destroying it. And I think she really, really means it when she said she wanted to kill Yun Che, too. He had shown his devil powers now so she had to follow the footsteps of her predecessors and kill Yun Che.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf do u think u r doing putting a Spoiler shit on Novel Discussion? do u think this is the wechat forum for ATG?

vlue, Cite, Sunsaegnim and 3 others like this.
  3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides spoilers anyone who thinks she killed his family is retarded

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, uh.... spoilers in the title much?

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well fuck me, you spoiled it with your title. Now I'm dropping this shit, because my curiosity would chronically kill me if I start reading now again.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2019
  6. IAmViruz

IAmViruz FGO Degen

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is a troll post or everyone will be pissed because of the spoilers.

7. Seven Nights

Reading List:
    Link
    Oopsie. Okay, uh. Changed it. I'm new so I don't know how things work around here. Sorry.

8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not good mate... Sorry, but that is a huge spoiler that you are still putting in the title.

9. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Or even better, delete this thread. At the time I posted this post, right below this thread there was literally older another thread practically discussing the same thing, but with proper spoilers...

10. Seven Nights

Reading List:
    Link
    So, uh, how do i delete this thread?

11. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    You cant..
    But can be locked by summoning a mod

12. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can’t, we don’t, and there’s zero reason to do it anyway. Just continue the thread. If I was going to delete anything, it’d be the replies telling you to delete the thread.

To be clear, the title was a spoiler but you edited it. Problem solved. If your post is regarding content from the RAWs (I can’t tell), I can move it to the appropriate Spoiler subforum (where it will, again, just be continued), otherwise anyone who clicks on a thread regarding a novel accepts the possibility of being spoiled, if they aren’t caught up. At this point, unless it is to inform me the thread needs to be moved, there is no reason for anyone to continue this line of discussion. The thread has a topic; stay on it.

13. Seven Nights

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thanks a lot for moving it.

14. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she really mean it, perhaps she secretly kept BPS save, or even if she did kill them, Mars obviously are going to justify her reason, he has a knack for woman betrayal when she actually doesn't really do it.

15. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just mindless drama. So that the author could spice up the story. IMO, I hate it because even tho MC has limitless hatred towards her right now the “real” reason will patch up their relationship like nothing happened. Talk about brushing mental trauma under the rug. It wouldn’t have bothered me if she did it without an excuse. But the predictability of it all is annoying. For all I care the reasons doesn’t matter anymore. Just end their relationship already. That would at least be a little original. How many novels makes the main heroine from the start a ‘true’ villain? However, knowing the author it will go with the cliche bs route just to drag out the story.

I hope that am wrong tho. Even if the possibility is low.

16. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless it's just a ruse and his family isn't actually dead? (Not aware of the raws)
    MC should really just cut ties with her. She's been a fruit basket since the start from not caring to caring rinse and repeat.

17. Sword of The Fake Monarch

Sword of The Fake Monarch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point it doesn’t matter if it was a ruse or not. To MC it was real. Things like that causes mental drama that can’t just be brushed away like nothing. If she cared about the MC she woundt be like ‘I just killed everything you ever cared about........ you just got pranked broooo’. Therefore, the author should just end that relationship and go with the more original and refreshing route. She was my favourite Heroine since the start but not even I can defend her action, true or not, anymore.

Solracmar likes this.
  18. Scorpionking426

Scorpionking426 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if it was out of her hands.Why was she that focused on striking Yun che with her sword?....She could have just slapped him to death at that point.If i have to guess then HSDE gave her world piercer before leaving and XQ was planning to teleport Yun Che to where blue polar is but fate had other plans and she was interrupted both times.

19. Mitlar

Mitlar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if she actually killed them because I remember she predicted the place she was going to die. regardless if she actually wanted to kill them it wouldn't be possible because remember that little aunt had some mysterious power inside of her so there's no way the entire family would be killed off without the revival of her family. I think all of them are alive, and xia qingyue might come back as she's not supposed to be in that world. idk hopefully xia qingyue comes back tbh because I liked her but im not sure why she did that to mc but i think it has to do with making him stronger it was her destiny.

20. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The person who made this thread hasn't been around for like a year. C'mon guys.

Please check the date before posting in a thread.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.