Recommendations Long coiling dragon fanfictions

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sleepyguy12, Sep 2, 2019.

1. sleepyguy12

sleepyguy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched in Uukanshu but most of them too short for my taste. Are there any Coiling Dragon fanfic with more than 200 chapters?

2. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    Even finding a Hunter X Hunter fanfic over 40k words that isn't Slash or Female Gon/Killua/Hisoka is hard.

Good luck, and if you find it, post it here letting us know you found one.

Falhrus and sleepyguy12 like this.
  3. pukeofhurl

pukeofhurl The Philosopher

Reading List:
    Link
    this would be amazing... why have i never thought to look for one!!!! like ive read hundreds of fan fics.... never once did i think to look for Coiling Dragon... please keep me posted! :D

4. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember Coiling Dragon ending but since i forgotten Desolate Era i read the last chapter again and realised, why i forgot it and it wasnt as memorable.

5. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: It's true, I never looked at Hunter fics. There's a lot of them but mostly romance garbage with female OC, rule 63 characters or slash.
    Such a shame for that good anime, just because it's about somewhat cute kids and a charismatic but disturbing gay pedo guy.
    Freaking girl fics, even if I'm biased I admit guys in general write a bunch of crap about wish fulfilment, but at least some will be gems.
    The best I suspect were written by girls were going good, then suddenly 10k chapter about character thoughts and emotions.

Ignus likes this.
  6. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    If you count the many knock-off xianxia's that have dragons blood heritage, or an old mentor in a ring, found listed under
    Yah,
    Boys like their Toys: stories with less character interactions and more Systems, Weapons, Gadgets, and collecting harems... etc...
    Girls treat Boys like Toys: and make stories with insufferable drama, slash, and icky emotions...
    Striking that balance between the 2 is hard.

Course as a male, I empathize more with male main characters. I just can't get drawn into any story that deviates from that. Unless it is just so well written. Staying away from things like excessive drama and angst.

7. Wosefiz

Wosefiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Burning Fiend on webnovel

Shivam_1441 and kennykdogg like this.