Spoiler The Second Coming of Avarice / Gluttony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Knight8, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    What about chohong?

2. HidaWa

HidaWa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys give me spoiler about daughter of luxuria Seo Yuhui. who is she? why she care a lot to MC? is she the woman in chapter 2 when MC still young and said that MC eyes are beautiful? if that's right, how abaout her age? i read the korean wiki and it said that her age is 26??? as far as i know that she should older than MC right? cause you know in chapter 2 zoo incident, MC is still really young (boy).

here's the chapter 2 said :

Just as the boy was about to burst into tears, a warm hand carefully covered his eyes

“It must have frightened you a lot.”

The voice was as silvery and gentle as a spring breeze. Just that single sentence made the boy feel relaxed and relieved. The boy jumped into the woman’s embrace without checking to see who it was.

“There, there, everything’s okay. The scary lion isn’t here anymore… Ah, the bus is moving again.”

Pat, pat. The woman gently patted the boy’s back, and his stifled breathing became relaxed. Only then did the boy raise his head to take a look.

“Eh?”

Suddenly, the woman’s hands stopped. She drew closer to the boy, studying him carefully. Then, she gasped in surprise.

“Oh my goodness… Really….”

When the boy tilted his head in confusion, the woman smiled.

“Your eyes are beautiful.”

My eyes?

“Yes, they’re beautiful. In the seven colors of the rainbow.”

The boy stared at the woman curiously, but she only smiled in return. Then, she let out a sigh, as if she found something to be a great loss.

“If only you were a little older… No, perhaps it’s better that you grow up unaware.”

Before long, the safari tour ended. Tourists got up one by one, but the boy showed no sign of leaving. The woman also hesitated, as if she wasn’t ready to give up.

The woman whispered into the boy’s ear.

“What’s your name?”

“Se, Seol….”

“Seol? That’s a pretty name.”

She then met the gaze of the blushing boy.

“Hey, once you grow a bit older… and we somehow meet by coincidence, will you come to me?”

“To you, noona?”

“Yes, I’ll be there if you ever need my help.”

Although the boy couldn’t understand what she meant, he still nodded his head in her embrace. Soon, the sound of his mother and younger sister looking for him rang out.

“Here, promise.”

A soft sensation touched the boy’s forehead before disappearing.

“Let us meet again, little prince.”

As the boy held his mother’s hand and walked out of the bus, he looked back longingly. The woman was smiling brightly and waving her hand, all the way until the boy disappeared.

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that she is Yeonhwa’s friend and the person she called when she visited Jihu’s apartment in the 40s. It was due to that call that she came back from retirement and is giving him that much attention. She probably spoke with Luxuria about it too, and that’s why the Gods allowed her to enter the Banquet again to help him, killing two birds with one stone since they were already interested in him anyway.

4. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really weird, Yeonhwa is Seol's childhood friend. In paradise she's called baek something and she's one of the people who passe stage 3 ( third banquet iirc), she should be loaded! How come she didn't have any money and Seol had to gamble to make some for her ? She's the main reason why Seol became an addict and it could have been avoided!

5. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because in the new timeline she didn't have the memories from the previous one. So essentially everything was as before until that moment when Kim Hannah found Seol.

6. jaykayxd

jaykayxd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daughter of Lux made the same pact as MC did in the first life. This goes back to the spoiler regarding Baek and how she asked MC to save daughter of lux instead and then MC fell in the battle -> made the pact. In this time frame, the daughter of Lux just killed the traitor and came upon MC's corpse (after he made the pact) and she asked the god to have her memory go back.

Her future memories came to her second life right when she just "retired". She was unsure if they were real or not, but when she saw MC's name in the tutorial, she starting jotting down all the important information from the future.

And no, she is not the one MC saw in the zoo. The one MC saw was.........
    Goddess of Lux

7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I thought daughter of Lux is the one who met him in Zoo. Don't expect the Goddess is the one who met him

8. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    He became an addict mostly because of himself tbh. I guess she didn’t want to mix Paradise and Earth. She was already famous enough in Paradise, so I guess she just wanted a normal life with normal struggles on Earth. This is all just a guess though.

9. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, only the Gods know about his ability, so I am not surprised at all.

10. DivineGreyDreamer 7th

DivineGreyDreamer 7th Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I did not expect it to be Luxuria? the first hypothesis I thought was it would be Gula who was the woman he met when he was a kid, I mean, she and him are closely connected because of him being an Executor of hers, so it seemed like she would know more about Seol compared to the daughter of Lux.

11. jaykayxd

Reading List:
    Link
    via wiki.

The most rice cake in existence[105] Goul's interest in Seolji is enormous. In the words of Seo Yu-hee, I always care about Seol-hoo.[106] No matter how different the family is, even though it is quite reasonable to see how Lucia is intimately dealing with her, the reason is that she does not see much resistance, or she says, "Now it is your child, not your child." It's clear that somehow we've been linked with Lucia. For this reason, there is an opinion that Lucia is the sister she met at the zoo during childhood.

12. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Now reading the first chapter again the line
    feels different knowing that even Sung Sihyun sided with the parasites. It was really a clustefuck in the original timeline.

13. jaykayxd

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes sense if you know his personality.
    He’s pretty much like how MC was when he first came to paradise, except he’s really talented. Originally living in a poverish state, but that all changed when he came to paradise. Its a 0 to hero story. He was Gula’s original champion and very strong magic swordsman (lvl 7-8). He had daughter of lux as a teacher and Shinyong behind his back. He pretty much treated Paradise as a game and he was the protagonist.
    As perfect as he was, he was also extremely arrogant and horny. He basically sees every beautiful girl out there as his wife and he would not really follow orders and go on to offend people. This cause increase friction between daughter of lux and baek, which eventually they split and daughter of lux chose to retire. It was when he found out his mother was killed on earth(which he could have prevented) that broke the last straw and he “disappeared”.

14. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    So he was a xianxia protagonist?

jaykayxd likes this.
  15. jaykayxd

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. Except his plot armor wore off :p

16. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That has nothing to do with it.

17. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me the rough chapter's number when he levels up each time?

18. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    From mtl I can say he will become level 4 in one or two chapters. I binged translation and tried mtl as I was caught up at the time. Gave up after 1 hour and 12 chapters. Waiting one year for the story to be fully translated is better than melting my brain in two days and not even understanding what is happening in the story.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  19. chucke

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it MC ex?

20. ultimate boredom

ultimate boredom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she is also one of the most powerful Earthling.