Chinese Sitting And Enjoying With Husbands

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 坐享之夫
    Raw
    : http://www.quanben.io/amp/n/zuoxiangzhifu/list.html
    https://m.dingdian.org/lyd4923/
    NU: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This is popular polyandry ancient drama, martial art and historical. Plot is different from title. This is not your typical reverse harem novel with mc flirty male leads. What I like about this novel is likable Female Mc, she don't care what other think or rumour, She is cold, indifference, strong, wise and smart. She remind me of Shang Wuxin from TCCP. Unlike TCCP, Male leads don't fall for her first sight. They hate or disdain her at first but slowly fall for her. Some scene were emotional and little angst. It's MLs who suffered cause of their action. This is great reverse harem novel. I hope this novel get translated.

MTL Summary: She was a lonely soul that floated away. Under the chance of coincidence, she actually passed through the body of the Shuyang County of Dagu State. Woke up, facing the county's arrogant arrogance, ignorance and rudeness, she was a little unexpected, but what surprised her most was that the county lord actually had five handsome and unspeakable husbands! Five husbands? But with so many men, how can you eat it? So thinking about it again and again, she decided to take a break! Shufu is a husband, why is there more and more of her husband? strange! Have they used to hate themselves? Why did she lose her heart when she turned around

2. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Another trash harem novel? Don't people get tired of these?

4. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Another shitty opinion? Don't people get tired of hearing them?

Solus, Alina Moktan, Elliana and 2 others like this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isnt a jab at you but half of the novels you reccomend have
    -cold female leads
    -arrogant male leads
    -reverse harems

6. Night Assissin

Night Assissin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I am MTLing this right now! And I am at chapter 185 out of 3 hundred something. :blobsmirk: So far at this chapter the MC had only slept with two of the MLs. It is still uncertain how many MLs there are. The MC can be so indifferent to the MLs until they court her for real and take her heart.

MLs total right now is: five husbands :)blob_grin: divorced already though) + one guard who’s real identity is hidden at the start + holy son (has a cute face so MC love to tease him~) + a man from the river and lakes who was after the MC (in her male identity after faking her death as the Shangyu County) for money who before turning the MC in for the reward promised the MC after getting his rewards will help the MC beat up those after the MC if the MC pay him money afterward.

So far the MC had only accepted two MLs: The fake guard (the MC knew his real identity after finally getting the County memories) and the doctor/poison ex-husband.

9. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Edited!!
    MLs :)blobamused: maybe)
    For the five husband there is no particular orders
    1. In MTL his name translate into “book”
      1. Obsessive with music
      2. Original County Lord rescued him before he got executed as a criminal son
      3. I think his real identity was a general or minister son. Emperor of some country try to get him killed because his father sided with the emperor rivals/enemies. (MTLing was too confusing)
    2. Lin Feng, MTL most of the time into “night wind” or just “wind”
      1. A playboy
      2. He sent himself to the original County Lord so that he can have a place to stay or just play around
      3. He was seemingly betrayed by his ex-lover and brother. So his brother is the emperor and the ex-lover chose to be his wife. Lin Feng felt hurt mostly by the betrayal of his brother not the ex-lover I think. The brother probably is a caring brother. On the MC divorce note to him, she told him to return and find out the truth himself. (Edit: Seems that the truth was that the ex-lover with her status is only allow to marrying the emperor, neither the brother, Lin Feng, and the ex-lover knew about this oath made long ago. Only Lin Feng male cousin(?) knew it and set it up so that the ex-lover would marry who is the future emperor. Lin Feng gave up being the emperor just so that he could be with the ex-lover in the first place. So.. yeah all of these three are quite poor and pitiful...)
    3. MTL his name is “Prayer Moon” or just “Prayer” something or just “Moon
      1. A scholar
      2. He promised to marry a woman but the woman was killed by the MC sixth brother who was gay for the Prayer Moon. Knowing his sixth brother intentions, the original County Lord took in the Prayer Moon as her husband to protect him. But because the original was together with the sixth prince when this happened (the county lord is know to the public as a lover of handsome men while the sixth prince is know as a lover of beautiful women), Prayer Moon hated the MC and the sixth prince, pretty much trying to kill them every time he met them (however he is a scholar so there is little he can do to them).
    4. Something “Chu” is a prince of another country
      1. He is greatly favored by his father the emperor. So his father gave him to the County Lord to keep him away from the throne fight (I think it was something like that in MTL)
      2. He has a childhood lover (Who is a scheming slut!), a princess who knew that Chu is favored by the emperor and has the most potential of becoming the future emperor so she stuck to him when he was a lonely child for the idea of becoming the empress. She purposely distanced Chu Brothers from him so that she will be the only light in his world. While Chu was away, she slept with many men, even her older sister husband (adultery) and the emperor of the MC country to deal with the MC. (Though this might be wrong of me to say and you can cuss me out, I think that she got her retribution, when a woman of the man the princess slept with had the princess gang-raped, I do not feel that bad for what happened to her because she try to get the MC gang-raped too and had her killed by assassin before and even flirt with Chu in front of the MC and even try to seduce Chu once before thinking that once Chu get a taste of her body he will make her his future empress granted)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Elliana, grace17 and Alina Moktan like this.
  11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite Male lead is assassin guy that mc meet him when she cross-dressing as man and follow him. I forget his name. Love their interact.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Pachia and grace17 like this.
  12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I too like their interactions. Out of all the MLs he seems to be the one who is the rogue. Even after knowing the MC real gender still want to sleep on the same bed as the MC.

Elliana and Alina Moktan like this.
  13. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s called preference. It would be weird if she recommends something she herself doesn’t like. Lollll

14. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughhhhh.... I don’t like the MLS....

Alina Moktan likes this.
  15. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you finish reading it, if so please spoiler more. I haven't finished mtl it.
    I too don't like five MLs, I read it only for plot and Mc. Like a only assassin guy.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Elliana likes this.
  16. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I just read the spoilers...

17. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God boy I love you!!:blob_pompom: