Discussion Will you still marry your current spouse?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Sep 4, 2019.

?

Will you still marry your current spouse?

1. Yes

17.9%
  2. No

7.1%
  3. According to circumstances

75.0%
  1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say reincarnation is real and you bring your current memories of life to your next life.

You and your current spouse reincarnated but your spouse drink netherworld grandma tea and forgot everything he/she had done in the previous life but by a coincidence at some point of your and his/her life you meet again and start interacting.

Will you still marry your current spouse? or will you seek another person to feel a different relationship?

I'm just curious about this topic as "divorce" and "harem" because you love another woman during this life feels a bit jarring and adulterous meanwhile I think that what happens in next life is another case.

Also, many popular forms of entertainment take the theme of "long-last and across time couple" to incite the feelings that an inseparable couple is possible.

So I would really like to read your opinion and thoughts about this one... :blob_coffee::blob_coffee:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    yuzuki likes this.
  2. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    How’re you gonna marry your spouse if you’re on another planet or time? Seriously?

ishira likes this.
  3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I forgot to add the explanation

4. Doomsday

Doomsday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, there are married people here?!!

5. Zetamen

Zetamen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plothole

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  6. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Just for clarification.
    Do we
    1. Reincarnate to the past "Us" and restart our life from thw beginning?
    2. Reincarnate to the future and got to marry our reincarnated spouse.
    3. Reincarnate to the same timeline we died and will marry someone who looks like our former spouse?

Or something different.

7. ishira

ishira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you meant to say return back to to the past. If that's a yes, then I'll still try to marry her again.
    If no, then sadly no I won't, because that's impossible.

8. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also shocked by this revelation, but it is the truth :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Kappa
    I edit my post and give the circumstances~
    No, you tread your current life, die and reincarnate in next life

or you can also take it as your last life is your current life and this life is the next one

9. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok ok. Just saw the edit after posting.
    If the stupid potion will NEVER bring her memories back then maybe ill find someone new for that new life

BUT

If the memory erase will be undone like Amnesia then maybe ill stay and try to be with her again.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    So, you feel that if her memory won't be returned she will become another person?

Hmm seems like you pick your choice rationally :blob_plusone:

11. Beer_Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its a new life. Everything will change, the only thing that will stay the same is the current me due to having my memories from the former life.
    Even looks, hobbies, attitude and temperament will likely be different depending of the situations leading to the time we would meet.
    Like how Doofenschmirtz is different in another timeline due to losing a toy train.

12. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize most Nuffians haven't even dated? Those who did or are dating aren't likely to be settled either.

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobflag::blobflag:

Jojo775 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your curiosity, but novel stuff don't necessarily apply to reality, long separations, ever lasting love and such are myth stuff, just like the difference between a 2D yandere and a real life one (people like reading about that stuff but few are those who are actuallly capable of maintaining such relationship) :hmm:

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    I even already think that "normal" girl is kinda scary. Kinda not imagining how to even manage getting one with the "obsessive" disorder :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  16. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must be new the community. Welcome, singles... and the circles.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  17. ishira

ishira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read your update, and my answer is still "it depends". First, how I can identify her as my past spouse? Let's say somehow I know it's her, then is she happy with her current life / already has lover? If not, then yes I'll try to marry her again. If yes, then no, she has the right to live her new life as she likes, and I should move on (but don't get me wrong, Harem is still out of question).

I don't know about across time love, but I think stories like everlasting love, inseparable love, childhood love, etc. do actually happen IRL, albeit very rarely. A lot of people like to read / watch those genres because story about loyalty and unbreakable heart is always beautiful, and IRL it's nearly impossible. You should watch / re-watch "5 Centimeters per Second", which portray why those genres have a lot of audiences, and I think will answer your curiosity.

Now excuse me, I'll go to the corner and try to not get depressed because you remind me to that movie.

Snowbun and Fluffy Jellyfish like this.
  18. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno... but maybe you want to hear some interesting stories so let me tell you about my relationship story while I’m commuting back home...
    I started dating my husband on the second semester of my first year of college, and that’s about 15 years ago.
    At my first year, I joined a sports club and there was a senior on his 3rd or 4th year that was really cool... (Well, at least I thought he was the most handsome and cool person in the world ok?) I told my best friend at that time that I had a crush on him but didn’t know if he was ok with dating someone younger and some other personal reasons...and she thought the same thing and that made me give up that crush and I stayed on the club just admiring him from afar...Then after a while I got to know my current spouse and we started dating (we had a lot of hobbies in common e.g. martial arts, landscape drawing, etc) and eventually I left they club activities when my schedule got packed...

Go further a couple of years later, coincidentally that same friend of mine started dating an older guy in the same year that senior was... (he was still around Uni because he was also on a research program) and they went on a trip with a couple of his close friends. On a random drinking night, she realized they were actually also very close friends with my old crush and told them about my puppy love.

After that, apparently they went kinda crazy because the guy I liked was known as the “forever alone quiet and cold outside but the nicest person ever that they wanted to find a girlfriend for” and they were upset that my friend was the one that ruined that chance of relationship and if they knew, they would’ve made every possible move to make us be together...

My friend was overwhelmed when she told me that but at that time I already had a stable relationship and really liked my boyfriend/husband so I just laughed it off... I wondered what would have been actually dating him at that time...

But after that I met him again randomly later and even though it was a bit embarrassing (because those friends in common told him about it) we realized that it was probably not meant to be...though I still remember that a senior named Shin was sort of my first love.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  19. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Ai-chan's dude is a swell guy with a healthy sexual appetite and non-controlling nature, so Ai-chan wouldn't mind marrying him again. Ai-chan's dudette is a sweet and loving girl, even if a little sadistic, but Ai-chan wouldn't think twice about marrying her again. It would be better if Ai-chan's dudette comes as a package with her hottie mother, but everytime Ai-chan suggested that, she bullied Ai-chan with ropes, whips and eggs.

20. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    i wont as i won't get married because i want to stay single my whole life so problem solved !:cool::sushi_cool::blob_sunglasses: