Mookhyang - Dark Lady

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by 0000000, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, I'm pretty sure it's the same as the comments are saying, be prepared for the title to come true... (Dark Lady)

Honestly I'd be ok with it, except some other people were speculating that it's going to be related to that annoying girl in the party...

That aside though, it's pretty funny how in his first world they couldn't deal with him so the solution they came up with was to transport him to another world, now people in this world came to the same conclusion.

It would be hilarious if the MC just kept being thrown around between world like a hot potato...

3. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes , yes I am. More likely than not the MC might be teleported to another continent or so far away that he can't be a problem in the short term. After all by the enemy's words they only need a little bit more time to succeed after they have completed the research it doesn't matter if the MC interferes or not , he is not their main target just an unexpected problem

4. gheist1234

gheist1234 |Path Finder| 『WuxiaWworld Vet.』|Beardy| |Zen|

Reading List:
    Link
    You are in for quite a disappointing surprise, i was hyped for this manhua but because of spoilers telling how it will go to hell decided to drop it, had much potential such a shame.

5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ...if this got GB, ima continue to read until I don't like something, then ragequit.

6. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping he and the whole group go back to his world.

This thing gave me 'ID - the final fusion fantasy' vibes when I started reading it. So I really want it to be good. I choose to treat all spoilers as false until proven true. For the sake of my heart.