Discussion Any minor villains you feel kinda sorry for?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Freezy, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freezy

Freezy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just reading mtl of a novel called Eternal King. A minor villain in the story that's in the same sect as MC is honestly not a bad dude. When he didn't know MC was his teacher's enemy disciple he was kinda cool to the MC, but then he found out and was more or less forced to become MC enemy due to a planned battle the masters of the enemy and MC planned for 5 years.

After the master of the minor villain found out MC was getting too powerful too fast he forced the minor villain into ruining his potential to upgrade to the next realm just so he couldn't lose face. Of course minor villain lost so his whole future is now ruined because of a shitty bet his master made.

Either way, any other villains you think got off worse than they deserved?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    MGA , the arrogant young master's sister, gets her cherry popped out of spite lol.

Renegade immortal the Teng daughter that married a Wang. (no pun)

3. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Way off than they deserved , sometimes its not who is right or wrong , it's just whether you are on losing side or winning side .

4. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    In Profane Prince on Domination I kinda felt bad for the Water Emperor Ernst. Dude's only real crime was being weak and having stuff that the MC wanted.

5. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of the MC’s half or step siblings. Not all of them. Just the ones who legit don’t do anything bad, who may at most have a negative opinion of the MC because of their circumstances, but still get treated as trash/ruined by the MC.

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Always felt kinda bad for the Altar Master at the beginning of Cultivation Chat Group. Dude spent decades of his life working towards one goal.. only to have the MC take all the benefits and kill him, due to sheer coincidence. Not even a big or evil goal, just a terribly minor early-stage cultivation goal. He was, truly, a minor villain.

BigBadBoi, chekanalia, Ignus and 10 others like this.
  7. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a novel, its Flay Allster and Natarle Badgiruel from Gundam Seed plus Stella Loussier from Gundam Seed Destiny.

Cant think of anyone from the novels ive read because either theyre too mediocre or just trash.

8. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    With so many arrogant young masters running around, it's got to be the consequence of bad parenting/upbringing rather than through any major fault of their own

9. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    wel
    when the arrogant young master are just trash talking at the mc in a academy and then the mc start the wuxia version of a school shooting and we are suppose to find him the good guy

zanari, Get Nepped, BigBadBoi and 8 others like this.
  10. KuroShiroe

KuroShiroe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not minor villian, but extras. I always feel bad about all the farmers and minor people in a sect that are outsiders to all the conflict and get murdered, because vengeance. Sometimes even kidnapped people are killed due to being there with the MC being the side of justice by the narrative

BigBadBoi, Freezy and Anra7777 like this.
  11. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About 60% of the ""villain"" girls in Evil Emperor’s Wild Consort. One of them wasn't even a villain but still got her soul destroyed because how dare she start to have feelings for the piece of shite ML! What a shitefest that novel was.

12. mingguiwen

mingguiwen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn well said! All that abusing that those girls got was waaay over the top. This novel took "face slapping" to a level where i feel bad about all the shit going down with those love rivals

eray.gns likes this.
  13. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's Dad in "I've transmigrated into this film before", even though he was a proper villain and allround sicko.. he was a good dad, I pity that he had to watch his innocent daughter die!

14. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The wuxia version of a school shooting"

Thats a VERY accurate way of describing their behavior, the closest i ever saw was in Knight Hans Cannot Get Some Peace where one of the super powered nipponji girls attacks a fat noble just because he is a fat noble like a shoujo villain an another japanesse guy points out that they should not side with someone who attacked a legit governor just because they are from the same country, the other nippones wanted to help the girl but that got them back to their senses

Xianxia stories are like a bunch of hobos mugging each other until one of them becomes a god

15. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely Handsome Jack

16. jgfenix

jgfenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Feng Ni Tian Xia (a webtoon, I think that it has a novel). MC's mother was murdered and she is treated harshly by her father and siblings. Her mother was very talented and admired so I thought her father had a inferiority complex. Later it was revealed that the father was cuckolded: he wasn't her real father and her mother married him pregnant for appearance's sake. And after being married her mother didn't treat her husband with a lot a respect.
    In other novels mc and her mother would be the villains.

17. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Snake dowager from WMW. I tried tell people she's just a loving mother that don't want unnecessary conflict with her children. But people are blinded by the Mc halo to see how bloodline shackles should work. If you look at the Mc he will lead the way/ create the path for his descendent to walk down. They gain quick strength and all the laws are in the blood. The ones that want to break the shackles are greedy and ungrateful, and sone to usurp.

zanari likes this.
  18. jgfenix

jgfenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it I feel sorry for the main villain of that novel. He shared a body with ml and was suppressed most of his existence. And when he got his freedom after ml separated his soul, ml castrated him because "he didn't want that there was a guy having sex with other women with a face identical to his".

eray.gns and Freezy like this.
  19. Freezy

Freezy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't agree with you on this one. It seemed to me it was a way for her to make sure none of her descendants grew powerful enough to challenge her, I'm pretty sure a major way for descendants of the novel to gain power is to kill and devour the primogenitor.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  20. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    That got me thinking of the father of Mushoku Tensei. People hate him because he is a chad and unfaithful. When not only is the Mc a pervert he has 3 women. Some novels have more than that. I called him a good father that doesn't deserve such hate and got attacked.

lucjanssens likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.