LCD Arifureta WN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Should we be calling this the 'Recap Arc'?

2. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooops no one posted anything yet.

Hoooray for Hajime destroying those pitiful ikemen that wants Shia...

Also waiting for Myuu getting a bike and doing wheelie on a bike. (Did i spell it right?)

3. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    it is mentioned Myuu has a bicycle.....and pretty sure Shia's influence got to her too.....comsidering the rocket sleigh she rode in the ski-trip....

4. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Myu Side Story LN?
    [​IMG]

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if its the "after stories" maybe cause he does end up giving her a "mini-version" of all the weapons the wives have.....plus she has her own complete Demon Power Rangers

6. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    O shit, I thought this ended. This is still going on?

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys. I didn't watch the anime because of it's quality. Does anyone know at which episode i can see MC being restructured and healed by monster meat+holy water ?

Speaking of that i suddenly want to rea-read the Parents visiting arc of after stories.
    Which one ? Anime or the WN/LN ?
    Unless i'm wrong anime is still not done and yes WN is also not done. Because author had a great idea of showing a LONNNNNNNG plot about "a OP MC that gets back home and also bringing with him his harem+adopted daughter (future wife)".

8. mai.rain

mai.rain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah episode 1, they skipped the world building, he loses his arm in the first 3 minutes including opening credits, i believe the monster meat is around the 9 minute mark (ad break) and its better in English dub then Japanese

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah now i remember the spoilers i was given. That there is no summoning, arriving into isekai part. Thx for info.

Or there is a big reason : So the ending of the season is perfectly fitting.
    Or it's a really dumb reason.

Ah another reason i could think of : Is so Arifureta is not similar to Goblin Slayer = good looking beginning, only to have a gruesome continuation right after.

10. mai.rain

Reading List:
    Link
    Its being rushed to get the whole cast in as soon as possible as its book three chapter 2 before Tio appears, let alone joins the team
    its likely Myuu might even appear in the anime the speed its going, it feels like they want to reach demon army attacking hero party in Orcus arc (book 4 or 5? can't recall).
    i hope it will end with the big massacre from book 3 tho.
    they just did book 2 in 2 episodes including the labyrinth
    they skip the world building and most events from each book
    it also has no humour for some unknown reason, they do some but the voice acting in japanese is so bad it just falls flat.
    the only way to save this anime is to erase it/ stop it and start again going at a 1/3 the pace this anime is.
    It might just be the worse anime light novel they have ever made as if you haven't read the books you won't really know what the f is going on

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Just watched. I don't believe they 3/4 skipped the remaking of MC... And as the blood flowng and DNA remade was already used in other series, it was quite boring. I wanted a epic and gruesome scene... orz

Edit: Right now re-reading Arifureta after stories parents arc for the third time and i am still tearing up from reading it.
    Edit: I wanted blood splashing there and there because the veins/muscles burst or something.

12. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    This anime is terrible. Also what chapter do they return to earth?

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I am disappointed hearing the voice of Milady. Sigh... I want this anime erased...

14. mai.rain

Reading List:
    Link
    All i wanted was a non-monotone scream when he lost his arm... and had every cell break down in his body multiple times...

Spoiler-Yeah they skip everything, and it only gets worse from there the bunny man arc is done in 1 ep, from deciding to help the bunny clan to saving them to training them to leaving is all included in a length of just 3 minutes. (one of the funniest/best arcs which sets up like 2 books is done by s**te montage)

when they choose to cut off his arm in 3 minutes i auto rage quit and had to calm down to resume and i knew the anime would be god damn awful from that point onward.

For me the worst thing is the colours, Hajime has a crimson red lighting/magic power not hot pink, Suzu is orange, Yui is Gold but whenever anyone uses magic its always light blue, its a small thing in terms of things they skipped but it adds so much to the world and Law plus wouldn't even need much work to put in as the magic circles are all copy and pasted.

lucian03 likes this.
  15. Shiho

Shiho ☘️ Kusa Gang ☘️

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope that they not skip Shizuku's scenes in volume 4.

userunfriendly likes this.
  16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea a lot of what they "skip" is in the opening credits as a montage. Looks like the animators went with a "this is a iseka so you know the drill already, so lets skip to the part that starts the adventure off"

17. lucian03

lucian03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the rate they are skipping content?Around episode 40,so probably season 4 at the earliest.

18. Zzzzz

Zzzzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel, but I watched just the first episode because I didn't like how all the beginning was skipped
    from the second it's a little better or keep skip part?

19. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    no the novel, which chapter

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    they skip Marbiel and Cathrine and that whole town. As such they skip the caravan mission so no slave collar on Shia. The Ur diner scene gets abridged