Discussion A thought. Isekai a failed Grudge/ Poltergeist attempt?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cutter Masterson, Sep 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Random Thoughts...
    I like to ask your thoughts on Isekai. I’ve read many novels we’re many MC transmigrate with many unresolved issues. The same unresolved issues you would have in a grudge or a poltergeist. Could the many failed attempted at transmigration be ghosts. And only a select few actual succeed. Like hitting the lottery.
    So what’s everyone thoughts?
    I must be tired.
    That’s what I get for not sleeping for the last four days. God I hate work.

2. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts? I want to eat a pie. I could really do with a nice pie right now.

3. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or your word are just hard to digest? What do you mean here?
    Fail to transmigrate and turned to ghost? Transmigrated as a ghost?

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    A worthy theory that needs deeper study as many points could be raised thinking of the matter like what about heaven and hell, or who called those who succeeded/helped them to win the lottery and why them and not any of the ghosts around :hmm:

5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai?? you mean its just fake just like before death people see their past and some of them just have high imagination and think they reincarnated into another world? when they meet their end and failed get holy grail they came back to the state of the brink of the death door and poof they gone

mir and Cutter Masterson like this.
  6. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation is ghosts possessing babies.

Transmigration is people trapped in a coma in the neverending instant right before death spontaneously creating their own world to explore.

How else do you explain the game like systems, harems, the MC always being OP, things from their original worlds existing in the new one (like onsens, soy sauce, kimonos, mikos), or how most worlds the people in the new world speak japanese for some unspoken reason.
    The reason it is like that, and the reason the MC doesn't seriously question it is because they have a subconcious mental block to prevent them from realizing that they are in their own elaborate dream.
    :blobcozy:

Hmm. I feel like there was one more besides reincarnation and transmigration, but I'm forgetting it at the moment.

7. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming ghosts in our world exist, why would anyone wanna come here lol? Unless they can carry their powers or technology knowledge to become an overlord.
    I think you're forgetting the definition of ghosts. They come to existance when someone does with deep regrets and attachments so it has nothing to do with transmigration, it's bound to the world it happens on.
    I get that you're talking about failed transmigration and the soul remaining on that world, but I have never read a novel that has an otherwordly ghost who doesn't know anything or anyone in that world.

Return likes this.