Spoiler Darling, Why Do You Regret It?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Venice1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if anyone could give me any spoilers, also please let me know if someone already made a spoiler for this novel

NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/darling-why-do-you-regret-it/

Summary:
    I was possessed as an extra character who hands money to her husband’s mistress but I didn’t want to be a character who dies from the stress that her husband and his mistress gave her. So-

“I-I can’t accept something like this. No matter how much you give me, I won’t break up with the Duke!”

“That’s the spirit.”

I met the mistress in secret.

And just like in the original work, I handed her a white envelope.

“Keep flirting with him.”

I decided that since I had a good family and nothing to lose, I would be better off without a husband like that.

I’m going to enjoy my happy, fancy, single life, so you guys can just continue loving each other!

2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

Darling, Why Do You Regret It?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Table of Contents

Chapter MTL

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edits :
    1. 5th Sepetember 2022 [ @Aqua_the_idiot ]​

--------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Ac03 and mysticalavalon like this.
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    So male lead is whore and unloyal who sleep with women despite he had a wife.
    He remind me of stupid emperor from Remarried Empress.

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    wait...the ML is husband??o_Oo_O

6. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    On a blog Navier it was a bit confusing but the gist was the MC fought for a divorce and had his side chick to help her. When she finally got it he/ex-hubby stalked her back to her parents place to appeal to her by doing “chores” exact words from the blog. There seems to be circumstances that requires his to be married to her if not romantically in love with her?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  8. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so what chores was she supposed to be doing? like was she supposed to be his trophy wife to show in front of the nobles while his real love interest was kept in secret?

Fostofina, syofiaa, Lovina and 2 others like this.
  9. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    in the mtl the ex-hubby did stuff like mowing the lawn, etc. which makes no sense since she/MC was apparently wealthy and beloved daughter.

Underneath is the MTL:
    " The girl crush stands out. There are many other novels that are linked with regrets who can't win. This novel is not used again. I guessed my husband was a male husband by the title.

After her divorce, her husband hangs over.

I come to Yeoju's (MC) house every day and do all kinds of chores such as cleaning the stables, pulling the lawn, etc.But Yeoju hits the iron wall without giving him a shot at all. Yeoju is attractive because it is sweet pumpkin and smart."

[출처] [로맨스판타지] 여보, 왜 당신이 후회해요? 줄거리 감상|작성자 담가우

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Shion Lee, Fostofina, Tem and 23 others like this.
  10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, MTL from Korean is wack. But as far as I understood, MC doesn't take the trash back and doesn't even entertain the thought. Good for her. Hope there's an actual ML for her coz I also want a nice romance.

11. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god, I was worried there for a sec

arlovebird likes this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda reminds me of the true story where a women got together with her husbands side chick after divorcing him. Except here they just become friends/allies

13. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Like this novel https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/willing-to-hook-gl.87873/ ex wife end up with mistress, it's yuri novel.
    the golden lord(FL's ex- husband) caught them having sex right after the divorce. He was rage and feel like his mistress steal FL from him. It's funny scene. This is only yuri novel, I completely mtl.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  14. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to point out, "Yeoju" is not a name but a shortened form of "female lead". Kind of like how we say MC:blobxd:

Here's a brief TL of the linked article:
    MC transmigrates into the body of a side character who had to suppress her feelings in an unhappy marriage where her husband has an affair, until she dies after getting dragged into some kind of a conflict.
    Since the character MC now became has money and her parents are on her side, she decides to divorce the trash husband. But a court is needed for a noble's divorce and at the end it's completely up to the choice of the emperor, and her husband has a good bond & trust with the emperor. Plus, apparently a man having a mistress doesn't qualify as a fair reason for divroce in the empire law.
    Nevertheless MC writes letters after letters to the emperor begging to have mercy and pity on her for her husband is incapable of doing the man's role in marriage and thus she is terribly lonely.
    For some reason her husband's not letting her divorce him only after he took notice what's going on.

Luckily, the husband is not the ML.

The husband becomes desperate after MC's decision to divorce him and even comes to MC's parents house (I guess MC got out of her married home to her parents) to do chores like sweeping the barn and mowing the lawn, almost everyday. But of course, MC has none of it.

As for the ML, he became close to MC because they share the similarities of 'being pressured by an obsessive person who is at high rank & wouldn't take no for a no'. For him it's the princess of a neighborhood kingdom who is also the emperor's niece. She put tracing devices on him and pretty much stalks him.

So MC and ML has an 'arranged lover' relationship, where they pretend to be lovers to get the obsessive stalkers off their back. And as we all know, they fall in love in between.

Ac03, ArkiV_10, luliibunny and 81 others like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait. The MC’s shitty “lover” is her ex-hubby? The fuck? Why the hell is he so obsessed for no goddamn reason?

Isekailover00, Lovina and Venice1 like this.
  16. dahlhoney

dahlhoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I'm confused....what do you mean by "shitty lover"? Am I missing something here? I don't think ex-husband and MC were ever lovers...?

Ex-husband: has a mistress
    MC: comes to an agreement with ML(who is not the ex-husband) to have an "arranged lover relationship" to get the ex-husband off MC's back and the stalker princess off ML's back.

Dobokan, Tem, Lydianne_Pyria and 18 others like this.
  17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo....who is ML for our MC :blobpeek:

Isekailover00 likes this.
  18. Venice1

Reading List:
    Link
    What ever happens to the mistress? Does she also drop the ex-husband?

19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the ex husband and the princess? Do they stop chasing ML and MC early, or do they stick around like cockroaches for a long time? Are their endings satisfying?

Volublekoala965, Ecstasy and Lovina like this.
  20. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM SO CONFUSED. If he's so desperate for his wife why did he cheat basically everyday one her on the regular? For power or money or both?

Marie_0720, Korleone, Ecstasy and 5 others like this.