Free UPlay+ Free Month

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LordCorwin, Sep 6, 2019.

1. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Free trial of Ubisoft's digital game subscription service, UPlay+, for the month of September 3-31, 2019. This is a chance to try all of those Ubisoft games you wanted but were unwilling to pay for. Try their Ultimate Editions, complete with base game and all added DLC.

Personally I'm using this to play The Division 2 Ultimate Edition though good choices are all the Assassin's Creed, Rainbow 6 , Farcry 5, Ghost Recon games, etc.

http://uplayplus.com

Just remember to cancel by September 31, 2019 to not get charged beyond the free trial period.

Inraviel and Pleasantly-plump like this.
  2. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I already own the Ubisoft games I want like Trivial Pursuit and especially Uno. Uno is my destresser. But thanks for letting us know, anyway.

Westeller likes this.
  3. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    there was a time when uplay make most of their games free to get for about a day or two i got mine from their all standard edition though

4. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    >pay for the trial
    >credit card before you get to do anything
    miss me with that shit

tirirism likes this.
  5. Kishimura

Kishimura 騎士村

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubisoft OMEGALUL

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Far Cry 5 is excellent, despite mixed reception. Great characters, great story. Basically, par for the course for Far Cry.

Assassin's Creed is always good.

Division 2 is...

I mean, it's fun. But you'll get through it quick enough, and, despite being a semi-MMO, the continued playability is extremely lackluster. Basically, you have no particularly good reason to keep playing after getting through the story. So that's kind of weird.

7. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    let's be honest here we cant enjoy a game from 2018 to 2020 if we dont have people to play it with so yeah once you go through story mode you literally stop giving any interest for it so the only game that you might enjoy would be open world online rpg games in short mmorpg games because they have quests and equipments and alot of stuff to do before finishing the game

8. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that shit didn't really appeal to me, but I get their point. They want to get people with the recurring charge at the start of the next month, creating a new customer. If you have to go in and manually renew at least initially, that puts a gate that someone has to go through reducing the likelihood.

That being understood, there was no actual charge and 26 hours later, I make sure I've got the free stuff first, I went in and canceled the recurring sub and then continue to enjoy my free month of content. And since I play with friends and family, it's worth it to try even if we all just play for one month, it's something new.