Spoiler Anti-Cheat Strategy (Fast Wear

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting with short novel with 6 Arcs. Mc being npc raider or she was regard as npc, her task to get real feeling of her raiders who regard her as npc.. Raider task to get 100 good feeling of mc. But they fall for mc and forget their task to get good feeling of mc.
    Raw: https://www.sto.cx/mbook-167786-1.html
    反骗攻略(快穿)

This article is also known as: "Is the Raiders blackened today? "Sorry, I am just an NPC" / "There are always the Raiders in my hand"

is regarded as a NPC Raiders Su Chunchun awakened consciousness, and the only way to expel the Raiders is to let them target - - tempted.
    After watching for a long time, the Raiders of the flowers, BMW, and the means of pulling on the alcove, Su Chunchun said that she has a whole set of anti-cheat strategies! ......

@fox23
    @Kai7
    @araarq
    @Pachia
    @Dragon_Reader
    @Aisha Ann

2. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Any spoilers?

3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... look interesting.
    *leave my mark here*
    begging for spoiler :aww:

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... look interesting.
    *leave my mark here*
    begging for spoiler :aww:

Rania want to QT likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm? Interesting concept. Interested in whether it's 1v1 or harem. Sounds a bit like no pairing at all, too. So really curious about that. Might give it a try.

6. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin: Please do then spoil us about it!

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some of it, skipping ahead and reading bits from here and there. This novel can safely be called 'Abusing the male lead'. In each story, she makes the raider fall in love with her, then lead him to buy expensive stuff from his system (either medicine to save her or extra years to stay in her world with her), so he goes into debt with minus points, which combined with his failed mission, sends him to a purgatory-like world, where he has to fight to survive and get out. Each new world, each new raider, same fate. I didn't read carefully enough, so I might be wrong, but apparently MC is a NPC who gained self-cognition. After each world concludes, she's automatically sent to another world in another body and she has no choice. Eventually, she turned resentful to the raiders who come and go and think they can manipulate her however they want as a stream of data. So her revenge is to make them fail their missions. Right at the end, the last raider seems to sacrifice himself for her sake and gives her his system (he dead tho), so she's no longer bound to the NPC roles. Now she can also travel to different worlds of her own choosing and gains true freedom. Meanwhile, the main boss (a woman) of their organization takes a liking to her for being so powerful and wants to get her to their side. So she sends the trapped in the purgatory raiders to find her and bring her back. The last chapter was a bit of an extra showing all of them finding her in a world where she's taking a break and planning to watch the drama between the FL and her harem. Instead, the raiders take the roles of the harem and come find her, and end up fighting over her. When she realizes what's going on, she quickly jumps to another world. The ML's then form a pact to work together next time and catch her first, then decide who gets her. And that's how it ends. Honestly, the author stopped the story before the real payoff and left the rest to our imaginations, lol.

Altogether, despite the lack of actual romance (every arc ends in tragedy for the ML's and the MC appears emotionally cold), the arcs have interesting settings and MC has interesting ways to make the raiders fall for her, so it's entertaining to read. You just gotta be prepared that there'd be no actual payoff...

8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please spoiler arc 1 and 2

9. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh the ending is cliffhanger :cry::blob_teary: I don't know if she would ended up with the raiders. MC and raiders meet again in the extra chapter. The extra can be considered as semi-reverse-harem?

11. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly it's rather hyprotical from her as she also manipulate other NPC to abuse those male leads!

12. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, yeah? I mean it is a revenge story after all. MC isn't trying to be holy; she just wants revenge on raiders who ruined her life. So she manipulated them just like how raiders manipulated her.

13. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    She said she hated how raiders treat NPC yet she did the exact same if not worse!

14. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Now where are the spoilers?

15. Q_Q

Q_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Is the translation dropped? I hope someone takes it up again