Spoiler [BL] After Being Transported into a Book, I Adopted the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/after-being-transported-into-a-book-i-adopted-the-villain/
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3854132

Name: 穿书后我收养了幼年期的反派

Description:

When Shen Yu woke up, he had accidentally gone into a ridiculous dog blood novel.

In the novel, he is a poor cannon fodder character, dead father and mother, fiancée runs away, drags a pair of legs and lives lonely in a 20,000-square foot mansion.

Later, in order to compete for the female lead, he died under the opposition.

In order to save his life, Shen Yu had to stay as far away as possible from the leading and supporting roles and concentrate on enjoying the luxury life.

As a result, one day, the servant brought a 10-year-old villain with bruised eyes: “Sir, this is the orphan of Tang’s family.”

Shen Yu: “…”

Shen Yu decided to adopt the small villains and change his fate.

Ten Years Later.

The villain pushed Shen Yu to the corner: “Who is that woman?”

Shen Yu: “… Who do you say?”

The villain: “The woman who seduced you at last night’s banquet! “

Shen Yu: “…”

The villain: “Hehe, I’m going to kill her.”

Shen Yu: “My son… That’s the female lead you forgot by the Lake…”
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I read the first 6 translated chapters and so far the story has been pretty ok.

It's set in the modern times.
    The original host (of the body that MC took over) couldn't take the string of unfortunate events that happened to him (lost his parents, legs became crippled, people gossiping about him, etc.) that he tried to commit suicide via pill. This is when MC comes in. The story begins half a year(?) after MC transmigrates.

It's a typical 'I transmigrated into the novel I was reading' situation.
    The villain aka ML (aka Tang Li) meets MC when he's just 10 years old. ML's parents died and his relatives all came in to steal his inheritance (family business, property, etc.) and basically abused the poor guy. MC's grandpa (Elder Shen) comes in and asks MC to take ML into his care.

In the original story, the orig!host (who had a pretty bad temper and all after everything that had happened to him) rejected adopting our ML and instead constantly ridiculed him. This led to our ML becoming a villain and later killing orig!host when they were all fighting for the FL.

MC doesn't want to die so he adopts and is nice to ML. ML was wary at first but warmed up to MC pretty quickly. ML likes to see MC smile. MC had a doctor come and take a look at ML. Besides being bruised from all the abused he's been getting from his relatives, it seems that ML also has Depression and Mania(manic disorder). Orig!Host from the novel was actually killed by ML while ML was in a state of mania.
    While they are all out shopping for ML, there were a but of people, including paparazzi trying to get answers from MC (the Shen family, why orig!host locked himself in the house, taking in ML). MC just about ignores them but ML suddenly goes crazy and beats one of the pap!man with a baseball bat (probably something that was on display or something they were selling idk) cuz they were bothering MC. This stuns (shocks) the hell out of MC. pap!man wants to teach ML a lesson but gets held back by another paparazzi dude. ML also pulls out a dagger on them.
    The dagger shined horribly in the bright light.

With a grin on Tang Li’s lips, his tender face showed an expression of gloom that did not match his age. He lowered his voice and said, “Come here if you are not afraid of death.”

The man suddenly froze, suddenly not knowing what to think, his whole being was in a state of shock.

“That’s the Tang family’s son!” The man turned to his companion and exclaimed.

The paparazzi with a bump on his head was very angry and shouted, “Who cares whose dog he is, teach him a lesson first! Spare the rod, spoil the child!“

“Get your head out of your ass!” The stunned man grabbed his companion and ran away. “Who the fuck cares with that madman you say? He almost stabbed his relatives to death!”

After that, the two men had run out of sight.

After everything that happened, ML realized what he did and is worried that MC might not want him anymore and gets scared of MC possibly rejecting him. MC doesn't though.
    Tang Li took back the dagger without saying a word and stood stiffly in place.

When he realized what he had just done, he immediately felt goose bumps stand up all over his body

He did not dare to look back at or talk to Shen Yu.

The fear that came from the bottom of his heart welled up to the top of his head.

For more than a year after his parents left, Tang Li never cared about anyone’s feelings. He didn’t mind what others thought of him or what was said about him. Even if his knife poked that disgusting man right into the hospital and his crying aunt madly scolded him as a murderer, he never thought twice such words.

But now, just the knowledge that Shen Yu saw the other side of him and heard the two paparazzi talk about his past, he was almost drowned by the fear that came over him.

It was as if the whole heart had been dug out and thrown into cold water.

The bitter chill made Tang Li’s body tremble.

He is only a ten-year-old child. He can’t possibly stop thinking about the things he cares for, and in turn he also can’t stop being afraid of losing those things.

“Tang Li.”

Shen Yu’s voice, which was neither disgusted nor weak, sounded behind him. Instead of calling him “Little Chestnut” kindly and gently, he called his full name directly.

Tang Li seemed to realize something. He drooped his eyelids silently and turned to face Shen Yu, but he was too timid to look directly into Shen Yu’s eyes.

“Come here.” Shen Yu said.

“…” Tang Li hesitated for a while, but still took a step forward.

The group was surrounded by silence, the only thing that could be heard was light music playing in the mall which slowly flowed in the air. Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen were both nervous and tense. They dare not make a sound, and their eyes are hovering between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Even Manager Fu, an innocent outsider, felt suffocated He rubbed his hands nervously and stepped back a few paces in fear that Shen Yu’s anger might affect himself.

“Sir.” Uncle Zhang bent down and said to Shen Yu, “Let’s talk about it when we get home.”

Aunt Chen quickly agreed, “Yes, that sounds like the best idea.”

The child was still carrying a dagger and was so impulsive. What if Shen Yu accidentally said something to stimulate him?

Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen became more and more panicked when they thought about it. Unconsciously, they took two steps forward and stepped between Shen Yu and Tang Li.

Just then, they could barely hear Tang Li whispering, “I’m sorry.”

Hearing this, Shen, Yu who was standing in the middle of the stunned Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen, did not wait for their reactions and asked Tang Li: “Do you know what you did wrong?”

Tang Li nodded; his gloomy eyes fixed on the floor. He slowly clenched his fists at his side and squeezed out a lone sentence from his mouth after great difficulty: “I know my wrong.”

“Come a little closer.” Shen Yu once again beckoned.

Tang Li did not hesitate to cross between Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen and stood in front of Shen Yu, but his head remained buried in his collar, his soft black hair hanging down, covering his eyes.

Shen Yu couldn’t clearly see Tang Li’s expression at the time. He only knew that his face was pale, his thin lips were tight, and his face was in hiding.

“Raise your head.” Shen Yu continued.

Uncle Zhang and Aunt Chen were frightened to hear this. They were afraid that Tang Li would pull out a dagger and stab Shen Yu in a moment of madness. Tang Li’s words had really left a shadow in their hearts.

In this day-in-age, which ten-year-old child can speak such cruel words so clearly?

Fortunately, Tang Li did not lash out. Instead, behaving like a good student who accepted the teacher’s criticism, he raised his head silently and for a moment, looked at Shen Yu with his deep black eyes.

For a long time, Shen Yu did not shy away from looking at him. Then suddenly, he burst into laughter. He reached out and touched Tang Li’s hair. “It’s good that you know your mistake.”

He looked down at Tang Li’s hands.

Although the wound on his palm still looks a little scary, after Dr. Liu’s treatment, the blood had coagulated.

Shen Yu was relieved. He stuffed a card into Tang Li’s hand. “Go and pay the money. Don’t do that next time.”

MC comforts himself, telling himself that ML's actions were to protect him.
    The chapter ends with ML (who was pretending to sleep when MC came to check up on him) taking his dagger and tossing it in an empty drawer that's at the bottom of his bedside cabinet.

MC like art and baking. Owns a pastry store(? lol I forgot what type of store it was already). While MC is a bit terrified of ML (ML kills orig!host in novel), because of cause and effect and that ML is still just a 10 year old kid, he hopes that by adopting him and taking care/being nice to ML will change things for the better. Also that he feels sad for ML's situation with his relatives (and ML's beaten and bruised body).

There's a 13 year age difference between MC and ML. Though, I'm pretty sure ML is going to be the super aggressive *cough*Yandere*cough*one in the relationship. Based off MC's inner monologue, there's about 14 years or so before the story gets to where it begins.

sareenmomo, Mikaa, Izn and 20 others like this.
  2. cheridim

cheridim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws aren't* that bad to MTL and a little further in, Shen Yu promised to pick up Tang Li from school but wasn't able to since he was busy with the lawsuit he was trying to pursue against the Tangs' for abusing him and I think because of company matters. When Shen Yu called Tang Li, he said he was already home. Shen Yu felt bad and said he'll pick him up next time(?). Tang Li waits at the school til 7PM, which was when Shen Yu came to get him. Ran towards him like a dog haha

Another thing is when Shen Yu picks him up from school (different from the first thing I said)*, Tang Li is trying to get away (perking up like a dog when MC called out to him) from a girl who liked him so he was overly harsh, making her cry. Shen Yu consoles her and that made the girl blush. Tang Li pushed her away from the car and slammed the door shut.

ML is very sticky, cute but also scarily possessive. Which reminds me– Shen Yu, his grandfather, Tang Li and... some girl (not the FL... I think. Just someone that the Grandfather introduced to him for now I guess) were together. The girl wanted to sit next to MC, but Tang Li refused. When they were having a meal and conversation, Tang Li pretended to have a stomach ache because he didn't want Grandfather Shen to talk to Shen Yu about the girl(?) since he kept bringing up that Shen Yu liked her.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  3. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18 has a cute thing that happened: After Shen Yu realized he was faking the stomach ache and confronted him, Tang Li says, "I just want you to hug me more." :blobmelt:

For chapter 19, it seems that Tang Li also purposely hurt himself to get Shen Yu away from Grandfather Shen and the girl (Yang Zhenni? I think. She contacted Shen Yu through WeChat later in this chapter...). Shen Yu says to not hurt himself anymore.
    Tang Li: Ok
    Also Tang Li: But I don't regret doing it.

He did it because he didn't want him to be with the girl and that he didn't want Shen Yu to marry. "Those people say if this family has a new wife(?) you won't notice me anymore." Shen Yu got mad that those people (aka the kids in his school) bullied his little Chestnuts. He held Tang Li's face in his hands and saw that his eyes were red, his face pale and lips trembling, so Shen Yu promised he wouldn't get married until Tang Li reached adulthood.

Tang Li: I will remember your words

After they said good night to each other and stick Tang Li finally let go of Shen Yu, his face turned back to the same indifferent manner he usually was. My dude was fake crying :sushi_singing:

Random fun ML fact: Tang Li has a hidden photo album that consists of Shen Yu. It's a mixture of sneak shots and actual photos.

Tang Li: You promised me so you can't regret it
    :sushi_peak: My, how possessive... :sushi_hide:

sareenmomo, Mikaa, Izn and 13 others like this.
  4. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing after Tang Li's bout of possessiveness, Shen Yu is in his room getting ready to sleep. He received a message on WeChat from Yang Zhenni (MTL) ,"Hello, Mr. Shen, I'm Yang Zhenni, the one who ate with you tonight and I'm taking the liberty to disturb you. If you don't mind, can you give me a friend request on WeChat? (*^▽^*)" He ignored it because Shen Yu didn't have any impressions of her (granted the ML took up most of his attention lol). Looked at some emails and fell asleep.

He woke up to Grandfather Shen calling him early in the morning, saying that "Xiao Yang asked for your number, didn't you see the message?"

What follows is Shen Yu adding Yang Zhenni officially adding her back on his friends list on WeChat. She messaged quickly but he pretended to not see it. Her enthusiasm made him feel uncomfortable but he can't afford to alienate her. Grandfather Shen purposely introduced the two of them after all.

Cut to Shen Yu and Tang Li having a conversation about cutting ML's hair. At first Shen Yu asks what Tang Li wants but Tang Li asks him what would he like to see. Shen Yu teases him and says, "I think going bald is good, simple and convenient."

Tang Li nods along.

Shen Yu: You're not afraid of shaving your head? Doesn't one girl like you?

Tang Li: "Doesn't matter." :blobxd:

Shen Yu drops off Tang Li to school on his way to work. Girl who likes him, Lei Yumeng, goes towards him. Of course he ignores her. She retaliates by heading to Shen Yu and talking to him (aka flattering him). Got mentioned that there's going to be a parent-teacher conference soon?

Tang Li drags the girl away before anything else could be said.

sareenmomo, Mikaa, Izn and 13 others like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This author in general is a bit weak - inconsistent, doesn't finish novels or rushes up their endings, plot doesn't make sense... I dived into this novel before knowing this and it really reads like a shotacon novel. Like half if not more of it has the ML 10-12 years old and the time skips came afterwards. I get it's about building their bond and I wouldn't have minded it if the novel had more chapters, so it evened out. Like have 1/4 or 1/5 of it with the smol ML, and the rest with him growing up... But even that you can overlook a little, but ML developed possessive feelings and something resembling love at age 10-11 and I found that entirely too unbelievable. At least wait till puberty hits... I wouldn't have minded if he was reborn with adult memories, cause then it would've made sense. I just didn't buy it. If you can ignore that, in the later mid of the novel, the ML is 16 and that's when he sleeps with the MC >____________________________> (I assume they didn't go all the way tho). MC was OF COURSE drugged by some villain, so the ML just HAD TO save him. MC was actually asking the ML to leave, but also refusing a doctor and I was like 'Get the doc, bud'. MC doesn't seem as mature as his age should be. ML seems too mature for 16 year old... It's like the author forgot their ages, it was played for a fetish only and it didn't have any actual role. Like 'Ooh, they have a large age gap', but it doesn't reflect on any of the events, their actions, their mentality.

There was a weird taoist priest who apparently could see fates and the future and warned the MC and whatever, it's like the author conveniently forgot they're in a novel. It sits weird to me - the novel world is by default preordained and you have a taoist in it who can see fates and futures, but can't see he's in a novel, it's like a strange paradox. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, his only role was to warn MC, and then be like 'I told you so' later when the novel's plot corrected itself and people lost some of their memories. And also to tell ML everything later, so ML realizes he forgot things. Thankfully, ML didn't forget the MC or his feelings (only a conversation between them), or I'd have flipped some tables. And what was the most disappointing about this novel, cause I was still willing to give it a chance as I have a weakness for younger yandere gongs, was the fact that the last 5 -6 chapters wrapped up the novel, and those 5-6 chapters could've easily been 50 for all the drama and events they contained. So they felt like a rushed summary. And right at the end somewhere, it was mentioned that they didn't go all the way these years, though they tried, but it was painful for MC, so the ML didn't dare to go on or try again. ML even suggested that he be on the bottom instead, which was sweet, but the MC couldn't bear to hurt ML. I guess they have to research better. I can't remember really, but I think in the end MC was sick of waiting, so he seduced ML and they did it? not sure cause crabzilla rushed right in.

I can't really think of the actual direction the author intended for the story. Age-gap fetish? But you don't get any smut out of it. Shota? Kinda. Raising a child and the cuteness that unfolds? But the child is more like a blackened reborn villain (tho he isn't) and the MC sees through him, so... More than half of the novel is the raising of the villain, a bit about them being together, then the novel script correcting itself, ML going on a revenge spree against his family, and 5 chapters of the revenge getting completed, ML and MC getting back together and wrapping up the plot. What happened with changing fates? Like who cares. It's a novel world, but like whatever, we won't mention it again. I'm sure the author gave up at some point and then just wanted to finish up the novel. Dunno, read at your own risk. It's really good, but it'll leave you feeling like you got cheated out of a longer, more satisfying novel. At least if it had some smut to compensate... Also, I skipped some of the latter half, which I assume had more about the protag and FL, but I didn't care that much to go trough it. I usually skim over the end to know what I'm getting into (tragedies begone!)

Anyway, I don't mean to discourage any readers, cause the novel is certainly nice to read. But just so you know what to expect.

Izn, stumblmer, blues86 and 9 others like this.
  6. cheridim

Reading List:
    Link
    Ripp I haven't gotten far in the novel and thought ML's emotions were mostly possessiveness and the idea that someone out there cared for him. His love seemed desperately sudden, so there was some part of me that wanted Tang Li to figure out his feelings before anything happened between the two of them. Or at least a large time skip.

Was there anything interesting past Ch 30 you remember @ludagad?

stumblmer and veihakase like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really sure with the exact chapter numbers, sorry. The novel is nice, I loved the character interactions, so it deserves a read. There are a few things I would've preferred. Like concentrate only on child rearing and cuteness while ML is 10-11 with ML opening his heart for MC and appreciating the warmth, instead of the very uncharacteristic for a child 'yandere love' where his eyes look at MC like a predator looks at prey or something. Some of those descriptions, man. Would've liked the novel to spend some time while ML's 13-14, and only then for the ML to start feeling things for the MC. Would've liked the aphrodisiac spiel to not exist whatsoever, and maybe wait for the ML to turn 18-19 before the first sexual act... To me, it's a poorly handled novel bordering on the creep factor. I liked it, sure, but I often forgot the characters' actual age because of how they were behaving, so that helped.

About interesting things: plenty of them. The whole novel is interesting. The MC knows the future of the novel plot, so he tries to secure his future. He knew his family would go bankrupt for example, so he took some measures in controlling his extended family and starting a bakery business in his butler's name. MC sees through ML's act a lot, so their interactions are refreshing, instead of having the usual gullible MC who doesn't notice the ML's yandere-ness. Also, there are some persistent females (a young girl and an adult woman) who are extremely, creepily persistent in chasing guys. I was so damn annoyed that it was condoned by everyone, when they were obviously causing distress to ML and MC. MC realized later how distressed ML really was by that little girl, while MC was teasing him about her. It's something adults actually do and it goes unnoticed. Like kids of opposite genders have actually broken their friendships because of adults teasing them for being bf/gf. Or unwanted attention by a boy being swept aside as 'boys will be boys'. And so on. It was a nice touch. I didn't really think the author would address it, but she did.

Fuyuneko, Izn, stumblmer and 9 others like this.
  8. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what will happen between the novel fl,ml, our mc and ML(tangli)? Will there be alot of interaction between them? Is it negative or positive? Please please :aww:

9. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what will happen between the novel fl,ml, our mc and ML(tangli)? Will there be alot of interaction between them? Is it negative or positive? Please please :aww:

10. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls starting from where the real male lead of the world showed up

11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont see @Zhen_Qing here >.> (although the novel is half done :D)

pokes pokes

Kleep and Zhen_Qing like this.
  12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

maya_sov, Kleep, soie_yoie and 5 others like this.
  13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a trainwreck of plotholes lol xD, k thx for the headsup, I would be raging while reading it otherwise.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  14. blues86

blues86 [Pickle's numba wan follower]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, I tried to read it before, but I stop halfway. That's because I couldn't stop having this question. Where is the age gap? How can a child do that? What? How? Etc. This novel is just not for me. I think I will read the spoiler for the ending rather than reading it myself.

stumblmer likes this.
  15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this is set in ancient china. From how the MC misfortune feel too much.
    Then, we have a 10year old ML. I only realized this is in modern era, from the word MALL XDD

But even then, reading the spoilers, made me forgot that this is in modern era, again.
    Coz the ML behaves like he is very mature. The ancient era children are all written very mature (well, those that rebirth/transmigrated), can describe and feel love, hatred, and revenge even if they are 10-13year old. That's what made me thought of this as novel set in ancient china.

And I really dont like reading underage love, even if it's fade to dark, with consent, etc, it still.....ermm.......disturbing for me.

Fuyuneko and stumblmer like this.
  16. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the company has problems?
    Did the cousin drug MC to control him with a baby?
    what about the female lead and the male lead?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have mix feelings about this. I'm at the chapter where a mob girl attempted suicide after being bullied. I stopped a while and run here.

While the excessive bullying led to her suicide and the bully is not the ML, it was foreshadowed that the ML has hands in what happened. Then boom they fought.

I don't know what to feel exactly.

Bullying is bad. Even more, if it led to suicide. But when I think that she could have emotionally blackmail the ML by her not accepting 'no', I feel pity for the ML who only retaliate. If you think that the ML is a girl and there is a guy older than her edging her, clinging, and wouldn't take a 'no', even went to stop the car door when you attempt to leave, I will definitely call a police and put a restraining order. Ok ok they are kids. The mob girl might not think that far in her actions but so does the ML.

All of them is at fault. ML dealt with it the way a child would, bullying. The mob girl is not as much as a victim despite looking the most pitiful (fight meh). And MC... Hays... He was looking so much of a hypocrite in this...

Oh well i only run here to rant.

Fuyuneko and stumblmer like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory is a bit hazy on this but the girl actually attempted the suicide on purpose in order for her family to get compensation money (not because they were poor or anything but because they were greedy). Later when MC was upset by ML because of this, he stood in the snow outside the girl’s window for hours in hopes she’d accept his apology because otherwise MC wouldn’t forgive him. As a side note, ML knew about what the girl schemed but he didn’t care as long as MC was still willing to care about him.

stumblmer and morticia_addams like this.
  19. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Then this is worst! Holy now I pity the ML more. He was used and still need to apologize. Argh MC is not helping on cleansing him. *facepalm*

Lost Happiness and stumblmer like this.
  20. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do guys know where i can find the raw for extra coz i tried searching the chinese title but i cant find a site which had the raw chap.