Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to say. The Grey Fog already gives Klein the ability to resist against divination, dream invasion, messing up with his luck and a bunch of other stuff, so it wouldn't be an asspull if Amon was unable to steal his destiny, but that also would greatly diminish Amon's threat since we already know that Klein can't die anyway.

drollawake likes this.
  2. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor little snake's getting pulled in.

3. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did amon imply it was dangerous for him to steal klein destiny?
    what i understood from the mtl was that if he tried to steal his destiny he would see something he shouldnt, so it may be related to the cocoons in the fog, or the thing that causes wheel of fate beyonders to lose control.

BigDaddy likes this.
  4. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Thief Girl. Amon turned her entire family into avatars. I don't even like her, but that's just fucked up.
    I think it was more about not being reckless: Just because Amon can steal something, doesn't mean he will do it without paying attention to the consequences. Arrodes refused to tell him about Klein even under torture (best servant) so that made him wary about stealing Klein's destiny.

ladyartemis likes this.
  5. alex8585275

alex8585275 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I arrodes is afraid of something. I think gray fog has its own will otherwise in history there would many who would able to control it. Russell must have tried control it. But he himself become mad and it is most ancient thing. And what about the ritual who does it refer (the ritual klein used to transmigration). Three transmigration must be normal but Klein unexpectedly use ritual summon that entity who help him control gray fog the being that arrodes fear.

6. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone on the discord just translated that part, along with the arrodes situation amon also had a bad premonition that he would see something he shouldnt:
    "No" Amon shaked his head, placing both of his hands inside his trouser pockets, and smiled nonchalantly, "Arrods,this 'magic mirror', is willing to listen to your command and intentionally getting on your good side. This indicates that you are not as simple as I originally thought. I am not a 'tyrant' sequence beyonder, of course I will not so rashly steal your destiny. chuckles I just suddenly had a premonition right now. If I replace you directly, something I would not like to see will happen."

BigDaddy likes this.
  7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Amon just escape just like that?

8. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what makes you think that? last chapter i read leonard was just about to arrive and amon tried to steal creeping hunger from klein but he threw the paper crane instead so anthony is about to get involved too

9. engrishtranslation

engrishtranslation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon doesn't escape, he tries to catch Pariez too. He said to Pariez that the old techniques which can increase Amon's Avatar sequence level by fusing every avatars into one is outdated, which means Amon has more firepower than Pariez/Leonard expected.

Seq 2 of Marauder Pathway is called Trojan of Destiny.

BigDaddy likes this.
  10. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the house where Klein and Hailuer lives are on the same street?

11. Kind Uncle Next Door

Kind Uncle Next Door Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr. Cuttlefish That Loves Diving - Sequence 0 "The Cliffhanger"

12. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I'm starting to dislike klein, his "morals" thingy disgusts me.

13. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though Klein, Leonard, and Pales tried to hide their action, Amon still knows where Pales is.

14. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they seem to be neighbors or are at least really close since klein intended to send his puppet there via flame jump, also the end of the fight was pretty good, cant wait to see the reactions of everyone involved.

15. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the secret angel (Arianna) basically useless?? Or is it that since amon didn't find out how he died and about Klein means that Arianna did make things secret?? Anyway I suspect that Amon is half mad..a psycho different from Adam.. Hope we don't see him for a long time .. Leonard needs to run away from becklund and Klein too needs to go somewhere else and try to become sequence 3 asap

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  16. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein didnt want to get arianna involved if paris was present since you know it would be kinda hard to explain that leonard is harboring an angel. but even if he wanted amon fate interference wouldnt allow him to use the badge to call for help, but yes i would expect klein to promote before the rematch, and there will be one since he just got doxxed.

17. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so Amon completely have no clue what his clone did in becklund and have no memory of his conversation to arrods?

18. bersercker88

bersercker88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it seems that unlike adam, amon does not have the ability to be aware of whatever his avatars do, he can still use the decryption ability to reach a conclusion of what happened but probably wont have all the details his avatar obtained. so arrodes secret may be safe.

BigDaddy likes this.
  19. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, we can hire an Angel with 5 scoops ice cream. :blobrofl:

bersercker88 likes this.
  20. Profoundtrucksama

Profoundtrucksama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 scoops of ice cream+ two items that will make him regain his power temporarily.