Bloody Romance

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by cap.toon, Nov 2, 2018.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ———————Spoiler———————
    ———————Spoiler———————

Ep.15

Yue Ying was instructed to save Wan Mei, but instead of following the instruction Yue Ying has her own idea. It is quite obvious that Yue Ying recognizes her Master’s fondness for the new Assasin. Is she jealous or truly thinking about the interest of her Master?

Sometimes I wonder if she romantically likes Gongzi or is she just attach to him like a sister to her brother? But in her shoes, if I know my Master is fond of a new girl and saving her would make him happy somewhat, wouldn’t I do that instead of refusing to help heal her facial wound, disfiguring her; and leaving her outside against the instruction I am given?

Or is Yue Ying, without the producer giving it away, is she truly thinking about the desire and feeling of Wan Mei because she, at first, doesn’t want to return. It also perplex me why Yue Ying has Wan Wei in front of a mirror and even offer to help her die? Did she do it so Wan Mei would have the desire to live? She is the most unimportant character, but her disobedience intrigue me.

I don’t like her and I’m quite frustrated with her, but her action in this scene, once I disect it, could go many ways.

Before that, once they concludes that Wan Mei has eaten the special pearl they are looking for, which I forgot the name; Gongzi makes an attempt to take her life. Meanwhile, Yue Ying drinks herself into oblivion; and even briefly visits the pool room, which I also forgot the name of, and quietly withdrawal once she quickly glances at what Gongzi is doing. But why? Is she concerned Gongzi would be hurt by killing someone Gongzi is fond of? Or is she truly soft heart and feel conflict over killing Wan Mei?

The more I analyze this tiny side character, I am more intrigue by the little things that most people probably won’t even give a second thought about.

If Yue Ying is truly who she is at the beginning, someone who took pity on Wan Mei; then her action are probably for Wan Mei’s own good. I thought Gongzi was unemotional and quite calculating at the beginning, but here he is wavering.

I’m not crazy but everything seems to come back to that X family and yes I forgot how to spell their family name. I’m not about to look it up either. The City Master has a grudge and Chang An is a groom of that X family. It’s a cycle of revenge right here.

But what both people fail to notice is that the help they receive in life isn’t free. There was a purpose behind saving their life. It was Chang An status and City Master for her grudge making her the perfect candidate. For City Master to understand that the world is never a free place, dog eat dog world, she is quite pissed for being used.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Use a spoiler prefix and put the spoilers in the post under
    meh

3. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, i thought you were asking for twilight xD

4. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I was using my phone and was very lazy to go back and do that. The website doesn’t work proper on my phone.

5. Joseph08

Joseph08 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why spoiler was not there. LOL

6. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like I ruin your day?

7. jessica88

jessica88 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know how did it end in the novel?
    did the novel end tragically like the series?
    Or does it end differently in the novel?

I was confused with the ending of the series its a bit vague.
    If anyone can elaborate the difference between the series and the novel, that would be great.