Forgotten Title Quick transmigration BL Chinese novel where ML is the son of "god"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by xaefyre, Sep 4, 2019.

1. xaefyre

xaefyre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ I'm looking for a quick transmigration chinese novel where the ML is the son of a god (or something like that). ML's father did not approve of MC and ML's relationship but eventually he began to accept them. However, 1000 (i think its 1000) yrs ago, ML and ML's father made a bet. So during ML and MC's 1000 yr anniversary, ML and MC must transmigrate 100 (or so) worlds. If MC can make ML fall in love with him in every world (ML does not have his memories), then ML's father will acknowledge their relationship. In the end, MC and ML only went to 10 worlds (if I didn't remember wrongly). Then the novel ended with MC and ML having a proper wedding.

I don't know if its on NU because I read it in Chinese but I'm hopping that maybe someone has read it as well.

Edit: I remember the novel started with MC and ML reading in their room and then mentioning about their anniversary. Or something like that. But it is said that MC and ML are definitely already together at the very beginning of the novel.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    lizabernal96 likes this.
  2. Dudduls

Dudduls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don t think it s on NU indeed, I read a LOT of BL novels on this site but this doesnt ring a bell..

3. redxx

redxx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. xaefyre

Reading List:
    Link
  5. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to say Who Touched My Tail, but that has more than 10 worlds...and i don't know if what you described happens in this one or not since I haven't finished it yet, but it seems plausible...

6. Desydesu

Desydesu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Water Recovery System?
    I remember about they should get together in every world even though they don't remember each other. If I remember correctly MC is a flower fairy or something, but I don't know about ML background so I'm not sure.

7. xaefyre

Reading List:
    Link
    not this. havent read this but it shall go onto my to read list~

8. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    do anyone know what that novel title is, i am kind of interested now.
    By the way it is not water recover system, since i have read that novel and is not the same.