Discussion Lord of the Mysteries

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Svl, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Svl

Svl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys

Recently i decided to read some mystery novels for a change from cultivation novels that i usually read.

while searching i found this novel.
    Pretty much all the reviews of this novel are good and it got some good ratings.
    so i decided to give a try but the novel description didn't explain anything about the story.

So here's my questions about this novel.

1 - what's the story is about?
    2 - what type of personality mc have?
    3 - What type of mysteries it contains?
    is it like finding lost treasures or solving
    murder mysteries.
    4 - If this novel is about murder mystery, how does mc handles deaths?
    5 - Does mc have love interest?

Sorry about the bad English.Anyway
    Thanks guys.

2. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to answer with minimal spoilers
    1-Mc reincarnate into Klein Morreti that just commited suicide because of a diary from some old family, tbh that all I would like to say but gona say its mystery/supernatural/action/adventure novel
    2-Personality-standard neutral-good human
    3-the mysteries are stuff like "what happend to this gods" "what is this place that make the plot going" "what is the next beyonder pathway and what abillity it have" "what is real"
    finding lost tresures? well maybe sometimes
    murder mysteries? yes
    4- mc is sad about it but its not the big focus
    5- where the translation is the answer is no and some person said that there is no love interest in the future for now

Svl likes this.
  3. Inks

Inks Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the only one of the good novels NU has left. 99% of novels here are trash. It is not like childish detective conan in which author reuse the same murder mystery countless amount of times. Here you will get supernatural mysteries and bizarre encounters. Mc will also use supernatural means like rituals against mysteries. One of the things I liked about this novel is that it has no romance.

4. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, you would have been already get the gist of the story if you read the first few chapters of the novel instead of waiting for replies here.

This is one of those novels that people don't want to spoil because it would break the immersion. The story started with MC transmigrated to a youth body from another world, why is the former body's owner commited suicide? Is it really suicide and not murder? That's the first mystery and then it slowly expand to MC trying to unveil mysteries in world scale (like those existence reffered as Lords/Gods by people). Oh, btw no one is really safe in this novel, just be prepared for a lot of deaths.

This novel is so well written and planned, the big fights at the end of each volumes made the readers anticipate the next volumes bcause they usually set the tone for next volume

Kansuou, Inks and Svl like this.
  5. Svl

Svl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like i don't want to read, it's just that before reading novels i have to know more about the mc & story so i can see whether the novels is to my liking or not.