Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree this with you. If fans push them to be together too much, it will only drive them apart (publicly at least); we've seen this happen in other fandoms.

CQL is over, and I hope after the fanmeet/concert, all fans (including CPFs) continue to support them in their individual endeavors.

YaoiMom22 and Sauling like this.
  2. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you listen to the raw audio book?
    season 3 - i see chapter 95 audio is out , and other easter eggs

3. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the 70 chapters of the audiobook in YouTube. Just look for "魔道祖师 sy", it should appear in your search results.

I remember listening to a chapter, not sure which one, and not sure of it was from the same source... during the more intimate scenes, the reader (guy with manly voice) was giggling a bit and trying to hold back. It was kinda funny and embarrassing, poor guy....... :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I read a tweet that the latest audio drama chapter was actually released in THREE versions when it came to the kissing scene. Apparently the 2nd version is the best. Oh wow, how many times did they have to act out the kissing sounds??? :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

MDZS S2 donghua official Eng subs being released on YouTube now...:blobparty: they're really going all out to hype up the series!

5. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I'm thankful for all those nuggets of wisdom shared here, but when I read this part, I had to do a double-take to make sure I'm not reading wrongly between the lines, and hope that you're not implying the kind of person I am based on what you stated.:blobunsure:

To be clear:
    • No, I won't go into rage, start throwing furniture around and cry my eyes out if ANY of the Untamed's cast fall in love, get married, get involved in scandals and whatnots. :facepalm:
    • No, I don't live my daily life muddled between real-life and fiction, nor wasting time daydreaming about getting close to the actors and actresses. :facepalm::facepalm:
    • Finally, I'm not one of those "fans" who want to "push them to be together", because each cast member have their own lives and can decide how their own future should be.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yibo caught playing hooky and sleeping around? I'd give him a dirty look (through the computer) and say some unkind words, but that's about it.:blobcheeky:

Xiaozhan making headlines for tying the knot with a secret lover? I might take the day off, wallow in fan-grief, re-watch Untamed, while drowning myself in a tub of ice cream so that I feel better the next day and start hunting for another male idol. But yeah, that's about it too.:blobfrowning:

• Reading news about key Untamed cast members kept in the dark (for commercial reasons or not), and then not being able or allowed to join an Untamed fan-meet? Now that makes me upset, because what's Untamed without the important Untamed cast members??:blobcat_rawr:
    • Weibo posts saying that the fan-meet's organizing company may try to break the main CP and create new ones for its own selfish monetary gain, thus contradicting the Untamed's canon story and relationships, in an Untamed fan-meet? Thousands of bloody scenarios run through my imagination on how to burn that company down. WTF ... Lan Zhan x Wen Ning... and Wei Ying x Jiang Cheng - or worse, leaving Wei Ying alone... in an Untamed fan-meet?? Kill it with fire, please!:blobangery:
    • On the other hand - a few more shaky fancam recordings of Xiaozhan holding hands with Yibo like bros while singing WuJi on stage?
    Hell yeah:aww::aww::aww:

6. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  7. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to sound rude or anything but to be honest I got that impression from what you said in your previous post here:

First, I don't know nor am I following the news of these behind the scenes fanmeet of what's happening but, fact is, Chen Qing Ling is over, so when you said you will seriously delete all 50 episodes of the live action if they separate Wangxian offscreen, it gave me that impression.

Like, why do you feel the need to delete all 50 episodes if they pair Wang Yibo and Yubing in this fanmeet? :blobconfused: When what they do offscreen doesn't really change what happened in the actual live action does it?

And if that's how others wants to pair it, it's their preference, of course I love seeing Yibo and Xiao Zhan together as well, and will love to see them act in another drama together but if they're just friends and close friends I'll just accept and respect them for that, because I want to see Xiao Zhan and Yibo continue to feel comfortable with each other like they are now and not be uncomfortable with each other one day because of what fans want by shipping them together and not respect them since they can't separate fiction from reality.

I just don't want to see those types of fans who makes these comments be the reason for them to keep a distance from each other to clear this misunderstanding in the future because Xiao Zhan DID express his feelings of being uncomfortable when he read fan comments shipping him and Yibo and he have to go and made it clear that they're just good friends.

Anyways, that's all I have to say, in the end, thanks for clearing this up that you're not one of them, although Imo what they do in this fanmeet doesn't change my love for them in the live action and I'm still thankful to them for giving us a Wangxian which I came to love in this live action especially when I didn't have expectations on this drama to begin with.

Still how those people like to pair them up or what not, they are all just close friends in real life so for me, I'm happy to see them being close and warming up to each other like this IRL.

sayu9913 likes this.
  8. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    AhhhHHHHhhh, you've got the wrong idea.. it has nothing to do with Wangxian onscreen or offscreen, nor about detaching fiction from reality. My dissatisfaction is about how the fanmeet's organizers are ruining the fans' experience by not living up to the fans' demands and expectations... or even worse, deliberately changing things for the sake of fame and monetary gains and therefore conflicting with CQL canon elements (story, characters, relationships, etc.)

Wangxian is integral to CQL, so fans expect to see Yibo and XZ doing stuff together, maybe re-enacting certain scenes from the drama series, and getting friendly with each other on stage. If, for example, the organizers orchestrated the fanmeet in such a way where Yibo is seen/perceived to get closer to Yubin than XZ, that would be really upsetting!! Because CQL (especially Wangxian) fans attending a CQL fanmeet and seeing stuff that contradict CQL - it ruins their experience!!

It doesn't matter if, say, Yibo couples with another person offscreen, or if there is another fanmeet organized specially for Yibo and Yubin because those two can hit off really well from the get-go with their similar hip-hop/K-pop/rapping/gaming skills, interests and lifestyles.

So yeah, if the organizers and generally the companies managing the actors are going to ruin CQL experiences by doing things that make CQL fans angry at a CQL event intended to please the aforementioned CQL fans in the first place... my immediate reaction will be: NOT to re-watch the drama series knowing what is really happening behind the scenes - greedy corporations, disappointing fans, heartbreak from being so emotionally invested in the story and not getting fair returns despite CQL being a blockbuster success - and delete the whole thing off from my computer.

Enough rant for now. :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

Now that someone mentioned about JGY's act to cut up NMJ's body into several chunks, resulting in the evil hand appearing at the start of the story...

I just realized how different the hand was depicted in the donghua vs. CQL. The former is seen as gnarly but more or less still normal-looking albeit a little pale. While CQL's evil hand was all bloated and rubbery, like belonging to a creature than a human's.

Then seeing NMJ's near-perfect looking body and face towards the end of CQL (flashback). I cannot piece together the bloated hand and the still-handsome man together... Is this a Stygian tiger amulet effect too? :hmm:

9. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an awful lot of JGY pics still being tweeted and re-tweeted. I like the latest set where ZZJ puts on his JGY costume and poses in various spots in the forest... is that where Cloud Recesses is filmed? :blobthinkingsmirk: That guy can be really photogenic!

Ahhh.. if it's really Cloud Recesses, then I wish LXC can join him in those photo shoots.

10. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any good CQL reactions? I.e. videos of ppl watching the drama series and recording their spontaneous reactions and commentaries.

I like watching how ppl - especially guys - react with tears, laughter or pure embarrassment - so please recommend some if you know!! :bloblove:

I found a few in YouTube...

... one is by a middle eastern(??) guy "Tubestan" which is kinda OK so far, I haven't got into watching much of his reactions yet...

...one by a Korean guy "Piaoming" which is quite good especially the way he gets goosebumps and squeals every time there is a touching or intimate scene...

... and there is this interesting one by a Filipino(??) guy who speaks like an American (goes by the name "Randy")... I didn't pay much attention to his channel until recently when he reacted to eps 30s... Oh man, watching how he went from frustration (WWX getting harassed by all clans and JC not supporting him) to tears (poignant scenes at Wen village, Shijie's death, and WWX descent into despair) to hope (post-16 years, Jin Ling as possible successor of Yunmeng bros spirit, LZ being the loyal soulmate) and laughter (all those wonderful Wangxian moments)...:blobxd:

11. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep hearing about 4 different versions of the audio drama episode S3E12! However, our team only has the first 3 revisions, and not the one that's 30:30 minutes long.

If anyone has the 30:30 one, would you mind sharing? We can compare and possibly even release it alongside the 30:19 version (aka - the one with more WangXian moans).
    :blobReach:

AI Xin, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  12. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  13. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow Paoming as well; he is so cute and his reactions are so honest!

There's also a group from Thailand watching the show; I've seen a few clips on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/MoDaoVSZuShi/status/1171098114817691648?s=19

And there's the review by Avenue X who has listed all the pros and cons of the show quite well. One of the very few people who has reviewed after watching it fully.

14. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl this threat is kinda funny bc the CQL team and its fans will probably be grateful if you delete their show from your computer. downloading and rewatching the show on your computer contribute to nothing and no one. if anything it takes away bc CQL is show that depends entirely on online streaming views and clicks

15. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found someone who does have 30:30 one! You can send a DM to them to show proof of purchase and they’ll share the file with you!

https://twitter.com/minahomine/status/1171251096121040896?s=21

Sandu and AI Xin like this.
  16. sayu9913

sayu9913 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys does anyone have any favorite Wangxian fanfics for :

1. Arranged Marriages
    2. Wangxian falling in love as students in Gusu
    3. AU with loads of angst

17. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys,... Help... :sweating_profusely:

Im trying to find where i can read the rest of chapter 111,.. i clearly remember, someone translate the smut part from the books and its kinda different from what we get in 111 the smuty part:blobamused:,.. but, couse of too many comment in here,... Im kinda difficult to find the link web:blobdizzy:.....

Can someone give me the link please? :sushi_dead:

18. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, back from my vacation!!!
    If anyone is interested in Uwowo MDZS cosplays, they're having a clearance sale. Some of the items are already sold out (my savings are happy but my heart is sad u.u)
    https://bigbadredpanda.tumblr.com/post/187152364306/chapter-111-wangxian-everyday-means-everyday
    The extended parts are from the taiwanese version, it is the edited version but WITH the explicit parts and an extra chapter. I am waiting for the reedition of the boxset(even though it will take years for me to read it because of my noob mandarin skills).

AI Xin, Sauling and setsuna3025 like this.
  19. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    My daily trawl for MDZS / CQL stuff continues to net lots of goodies, such as on twitter. Here's a selection of what I usually find on a typical day like today. Let's compare :blob_grin:
    • Sellers hawking their CQL merchandise - they're repeated so often that I just scroll through them without second thought :blob_sunglasses: Sometimes I stop to take a look at those lovely pins featuring Wangxian or bjyx. Love love love the golden outlines...:blob_blush:
    • People begging for tickets to the Bangkok fanmeet, a few sellers daring to whisper "DM me" :hmm::blobshh:
    • Cheers for 1st Nov date for Nanjing concert, and news of other singers in the OST making their appearances too :blobparty:
    • Lots of new fanarts of Wangxian, Xichen, a few Xiyao and an increasing number of the young disciples' and Xue Yang/XXC/rarely SongLan. Wen Ning seems to be lacking, along with other male characters like NMJ, also Jiang Fengmian. Females are hardly seen, except in a few rare ones with Shijie and Madam Yu. Wen Qing is all but forgotten.. :blobcheeky:
    • I thought there would be more new donghua Wangxian fanarts by now, but I keep seeing new ones from CQL too.
      Donghua Wangxian ones continue to be quite tame and mostly rabbit-flavored and kisses; a few R18 ones too though art quality is could be hit-or-miss.
      CQL Wangxian ones tend to mix with real-life stuff, and the lines between CQL and bjyx are blurring fast. Art quality is quite good though some artists make the actors look like westerners or male hosts (haha) with kpop hairstyles.
      Cannot unsee Yibo in his bike-racing suit kabedon-ing Doctor!XiaoZhan without scrolling to the next fanart of CQL!Lan Zhan stripping CQL!Wei Ying down to his modern-probably-AU singlet (wtf?!) against the wall, and feel weirded out because I swear those two scenes are supposed to be in different universes... :blobdizzy:
    • I thought that the number of fan-made stuff churned out for CQL and the hype would have slowly died down by now, but noooo... people are still dedicating their fleeting lives meshing and rehashing clips from the drama series (even crossing with other shows and live appearances, even the donghua) and making more music videos and meme-able, tik tok-worthy stuff. Mostly Wangxian / bjyx ones, but there are also quite a number for XXC ones coz he's so pretty :blobsweat:
      I really like how some people managed to grab clips from the actors' other shows, mix them with CQL, and make AU stories out of them... or photoshop pics of the actors together in very suggestive ways... It's amazing how a pic of XiaoZhan kneeling, or of Yibo lying / standing and look all sexy and sultry, can generate a mind-boggling number of "positions" like someone's trying to draw the kamasutra :blobjoy:
    • Daily updates from young disciples' social media and new? tik tok videos. Following them is like living with them and living their lives, with so many things happening... I can't! I can only stick to Wangxian/bjyx and I'm already struggling to cope... :sweating_profusely:
    • What is this Chic Banana ??? How can I unsee LXC, JGY and JC in their 80's-style big-bold-and-brash outfit, and in their singlets... *fans* :sweating_profusely:
    • Jade Dynasty!XiaoZhan is ruining my image of Wei Wuxian because of the hairstyle and the way the top-knot is placed.
      *burns hair* :blobcat_hyper:
    • Thank goodness Yibo continues to appear decent and professional, whether in new shows or more product endorsements. I hate it when someone unexpectedly digs up old clips of his old blonde hairstyle when he was acting girly and shakin' his hips, and completely ruins my mood for that aforementioned decent Yibo... *burns* :blobcat_hyper:
    • Yibo's mid-autumn special coming soon! yay! *salivating|* :blobdrool:
    • Why are people still tweeting and talking about the 1st fan-meet or even the trash!DayDayUp episode? Keep seeing clips of Yibo touching/grabbing Zhan Ge and vice versa. Cannot unsee. Again. :blobthinkingsmirk:
    • People freely sharing CQL and MDZS OSTs... sometimes whole raw or subbed audio drama chapters and clips too...
    • Videos and screengrabs of latest? or at least being talk-of-the-town chapters of the manhua... I think right now, the Yi City arc is burning hot (pun intended) :blobxd:
    • Someone announcing 8.0 or 8.1 score for CQL in douban, or sales numbers for Bazaar or other magazines featuring CQL actors, or viewing numbers for CQL episodes. Respect to the dedicated people who continue to report to the fandom! :blobokhand:
    • Oh.. I almost forgot, cosplays too (thanks to poster above for mentioning this). I see more cosplay photos nowadays ala donghua style. Wonder if I'll be able to find CQL style ones since the costumes were on sale a while ago?? :blobthinkingsmirk:
    • I just have to add another one: MATCHING styles!! Is this a hot topic now? Fans finding pictures of XiaoZhan and Yibo wearing similar/same outfits, or similar acts, and putting them side by side. Outfits- on one hand it looks awesome, on the other, it makes me wonder why they share the same wardrobe or are they really so limited in their variety of "hot fashion"? :hmm:
    Maybe someday I will come back to this post and compare what I will find in the internet when using the MDZS or CQL hashtags, versus I had found on this day, and feel all nostalgic about the end of summer 2019 :blobjoy:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    YaoiMom22 likes this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I'm glad you saw through my post and got the underlying joke :blobjoy: Thank you for taking this light-heartedly and not imply anything else about me or who I am as a person. Well done! (y) *claps*