Discussion Mistake other person as your Friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Sep 11, 2019.

1. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mom how you met dad ?"
    "...it start with napkins..."

Haevrus, Shizun, Donutmindme and 3 others like this.
  2. Chize

Chize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People used to mistook me for a sales clerk everytime I'm on my school uniform when I'm shopping for our daily necessities.

The sales clerk uniform was white polo shirt paired with long black pants, & our school uniform almost has the same time design, although the type of cloth used were different.
    It could have looked a little more different since we also have necktie on our uniforms but I always take it off after school.

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    At some point, I too would remember about old stuff and idiot thing I did back then. I just accept that my younger self was just stupid in his own ways.

4. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this person who wants to be the priority, she threatened me and my other friends that she'll commit suicide, God, I dislike her so bad....that backstabbing bitch, like hell! you want to be friends with us or gossip about us? I don't even know what to do

5. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    This's romance story material :aww:
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Haevrus likes this.
  6. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is a romance story material, hence why she loves telling people how she met her husband. It always make her squeal like what fangirls does.

Haevrus and Donutmindme like this.
  7. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve done things like these so many times that I cannot get embarrassed anymore. I just turn away and pretend to be the crazy old lady I am.

When I was around 5-6, I looked away from my family and got a bit lost. Then I just grabbed someone’s shirt and called him “Dad”... after a few seconds, my mom called me and I just ran away...

During college, I greeted someone at a coffee shop and started to talk about projects and stuff only to realize that person didn’t understand a thing... he was the twin brother of someone in my year...

A few weeks ago, I was riding the subway with my husband and got off from the train faster than him without realizing because it’s my usual commute route. He was confused and didn’t find the stairs. I turned around to talk to him but instead there was this Japanese salaryman... I turned back and held my stomach so I wouldn’t start to crazy lol there.

Is this enough for second hand embarrassment? I probably have a hundred of those that I just don’t recall right now...

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  8. eiruxise

eiruxise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so back then I was going to a shopping mall with 2 of my friends, let's say friend A and friend B.
    At the parking lot, after we park the car, we saw someone who LOOK LIKE one of the professor in our uni (we know the professor personally), and I said to friend A, "hey, look at that, that guy looks like Mr.A" and then friend A proceed to tell friend B "hey, it's Mr.A, go call him" and then stupidly, friend B shouts at him, calling him Mr.A, whereas that person turns toward us (me and friend A had stray away from friend B lol) and he got this "wtf are these youngsters doing" before he turns back and proceed entering the shopping mall. Friend B got a full red face when that person turns toward us.

9. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    But, damn Akki, that’s smooth.

I also mistake ppl but only at a distance. I don’t go up to them because I’m too shy.

Haevrus likes this.
  10. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i once saw a friend of mine who is quite ticklish so i approached frome behind and tickled her... turns out she wasn't my friend :blobawkward: luckily i acted quite moderate so although i gave a fright to the poor girl nothing really happened, but yeah quite embarrassing x)