Wraufemath - Lucenia

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by SpearOfLies, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah. It was you who paid for my meal, was it not? Very well then."

I bowed towards the person who just paid.

"Good morning, Goshujin-sama~"

2. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    With the eventful night over, Gabe moved his tired body over to the attic. However, despite the fatigue, he could not sleep at all. That was because tomorrow, his potatoes would finally be ready. And so, while glancing at the five pots, each with a green sprout, Gabe finally hypnotized himself to sleep wondering what reagent he will be able to get.

3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mm? Mornin'."
    Having troubles remembering who she was, Nivalis stared at her for a few seconds before remembering. That was the girl who spoke 'bout slavery! Swiftly enough, he continued to speak as he did not mind the honorifics. While that was peculiar, it was meaningless to ask about that.

"You don't need to mind that. It wasn't much. In exchange, can you accompany me to the marketplace? If you do know where is it."
    While a decent and polite individual would introduce themself, Nivalis did not bother with such courtesy, no, in fact, the fact that he should introduce himself did not even cross his mind.

4. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "White or black?"

I tilt my head. People usually go for the former, though there are some that only go to the latter.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  5. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "What're you saying out of nowhere..?"
    'White or black?', said without context, Nivalis couldn't get what she meant by those and wondered about it. White or black? Why would he care about these? The first thing he thought was-- clothes. While that was rather superficial, the wanderer thought that it could be a decent way to reply to her question... in the end, he thought that the two together were fine, simple, practical yet sitll proper.

"I suppose either is fine. Why not both while we're at it. These colors suit each other after all."

6. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    He means to visit both? As expected, he's bold...

"In that case, let's not waste our daylight hours. I'll bring you to the white first."

7. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite the sleeping bags under his eyes due to the lack of sleep, Gabe excitedly jumped out of his bed before caressing the potato pots. "I wonder what you guys will turn into~"
    Having said that, he took out money from his drawer as well as a small glistening dagger. After all, although the place whre he was going was not life threatening, usually, some self-defence was often necessary.

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, I was planning to buy some provisions."
    It seems that she knew this city. However, from her words... it seems that by white and black, she didn't mean cloth. He let out a sigh and followed her to the market, oh, the white market? Is that what she meant? Perhaps... he did not really know but he thought time will reveal these.

Showing that he was clueless about the situation was impossible. That would be unbefitting of a person of his status... albeit he lost it since he was exiled, in his heart, he is still a noble.
    Hopefully, nothing too troublesome will happen at the market.

9. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    It took a while, but he acquired his target.
    Indeed, the man was as shady as he seemed, with that scar and serious looking face that made Giai himself wonder if he was up to something...
    The only problem was that although he had followed the man around for a while, he really wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary other than purchasing groceries, like eggs, bread, milk...
    Alright, enough of this. Giai decided to confront him personally and gauge the young man for himself.
    What he didn't expect though, was that the moment he took a tapped his back, the young man turned around and started shuffling away with a girlish screech.
    As Giai stopped in confusion he saw the man who he and Seymour had thought was a thuggish kind of man topple over a crate or two.

Oh boy, now people were looking at HIM strangely.

10. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    The place Gabe was headed to was no grand underground area or a secret meeting in an bandoned building. It was just a series of black alleys, dilapidated, but occupied buildings, and dealers with no stand. Although it was not as bustling as the normal market, it could boast of a high level of activity. Though no one ever knew whether the people where there to buy or steal.
    Gabe passed by a shop that sold monster's hides. Good stuff. Not everything here was illegal, really. Just that some folk really wanted to avoid taxes. That or they did not have a permit. Of course, it was not hard to find a peddler selling certain herbs or trip over an addict lying on the floor. But that was jsut the nature of this place.
    Nevertheless, after nearly having his pockets picked three times, Gabe arrived at his destination.

11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    'What's going on again...', Nivalis regretted to have hoped that nothing wrong would happen. Maybe if he just didn't think at all. Nothing would have happened... he threw a glance at the commotion and let out a sigh. It seemed that he recognized someone, the one that was beside the guy who attracted people's attention. Some words escaped his throat.

"...isn't that cheeky bastard from last night? The one that was at the inn?"
    He could not help but try to confirm with the girl that led him to the market.

@Haxagen

12. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    I stare at the guy on the floor for a good amount of time, before bowing to the old guy standing in front of him.

"Who? Oh, you're the old man, hello. Might you be in need of assistance?"

The lance-thing clanked, almost as if in reply.

@Way

13. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course it's that bastard. Giai's face twitched visibly.
    Ah, it's the girl.
    "Ah, not much...just he-"
    As he turned the young man had long since got the fuck out, carrying groceries as he turned a corner somewhere.
    "Ah. Nevermind."
    Giai facepalmed.

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    A tad smug, Nivalis stared at the old man and let out a sigh as he shook his head. That was lucky, relief took over his heart as he noticed that he seemed to be distressed. Since he was caught in an awkward decision, the urge to beat him up faded away.

Seeing that this girl proposed to help him, while that scoundrel refused, he felt like that the natural course of events would be initiating a conversation.
    However as the Uro did not know him, not many topics could be found except worthless ones such as--
    "It is coincidental to meet you again."

Meaningless talk, still courtesy is important. Or so he thought. In all honesty, he felt like it was a shame to interrupt their tour around the market.

15. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "A pinch of salt, maybe a few spoons of spice, water..."

I stare at the goods for sale. Reasonable price, but not really attractive. Hm.

"What's with the guy earlier? Did he try to mug you, or something?"

Weighing a pair of shoes in my hand, I ask without looking.

@Way

16. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    "I just wanted to ask him some questions for a friend...I did not expect, nor do I have any idea why he reacted in such a volatile manner." I muttered, more to myself than anyone as I started thinking.
    Not even registering the smugness on the man's face, I thought deeply into my more pressing concerns:
    Why the hell did the man run away? Was he up to something? Or, had we misjudged him?
    Hearing the voice of a certain someone nearby, I responded unconsciously, too lost in thought to care.
    "Yes yes, indeed, farmhand."
    ...Wait a second, he wasn't an actual farmhand.
    Ah, shi-

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    While the prices were just average, if there is no other place where they sell spices. Nivalis would have to buy it from here-- he has troubles eating a plate without spice while salt is completely unnecessary...

"Spice is needed definitively.*
    "You foul scum... What did you say on that tone? I plead you to repeat these words."
    The exiled did not expect that he will need to wear his gauntlets so early in the morning, alas. The urge to beat him up, that faded away previously, resurged. A smile crept up on his face as he anticipated the pleasure of getting rid of a problem.

18. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, shit!
    "Er, farmhand-"
    Fuck! Slip of the tongue! Why do I keep repeating that?! It wasn't even a good joke! I should have remembered to get my fill of water after the chess games, before leaving the inn- I don't speak well when my lips are dry...
    Giai started sweating bullet internally as he tussled with his tongue and dried lips, making strange noises that sounded like raspberries.

19. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Now now, I'm sure it was but a slip of the tongue, Goshujin-sama. It's not good to cause such a commotion in the early morning."

The contraption spluttered, and I gave it a couple of kicks. Poor thing really needed some oil before the parts broke off completely.

20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Rather than commotion, I would call it a... magnified retribution."
    A slip of the tongue? Twice in a row? That is unbelievable, at least from Nivalis' opinion. Someone offended him thrice in two days, how could he not punish that scoundrel? A second later, he glanced around him and let out a sigh. Unfortunately, while it was a good idea to teach him how to speak properly with his mighty fists. Unfortunately, it might be the time to do that, it was not the place.

"At my greatest displeasure... our lady does have a point. It is too early to get agitated. There is too many people after all."
    The noble could give an advice to the old man, something along those lines of 'I shall see you tonight' however he did not bother. Certainly, his arrival should not be notified. It is always nice to surprise someone.
    "Mmmm... what is it even supposed to be?"
    Being unfamiliar with mecanics and the such, d'Uro could not help but ask as he saw her holding this device. After some thoughts, he continued to speak.
    "It looks rather frail, isn't it a bad idea to kick into it? Unless you wished to see how resilient that is."