Recommendations World Keeper

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by undead292, Sep 13, 2019.

1. undead292

undead292 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for a good book like World Keeper

Synopsis
    Dale Mitchell, your average guy in a below-average job. But, what happens to him is anything but average. After hitting someone in his truck, his world was turned upside down, inside out, and more than fifty shades of grey.

Now, he seems to be something called a World Keeper, and must create and manage his own world. Is this his afterlife, or something else entirely

thx it you can help

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting :hmm:
    So, truck kun here sent the driver to an isekai in a sense rather than the person that was hit, makes you wonder about the identity of this guy that was hit, is it this one or this one or this one? because I don't know who else might have enough power to do such deed :blobrofl:
    Seriously tho, I think that this is an original way of doing this isekai business :blobokhand:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2019
  3. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
  4. wrightl

wrightl Wizards are better than warriors

Reading List:
    Link
    Toralk and Tilgarial like this.
  5. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    in a nutshell?
    Dale kileld god so he doomed his universe to oblivion, and so, he gets the job and must make a new world as a Keeper......
    I started reading this yesterday since i catched up with the thief that roamed the world and it looks good so far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about suggestion, in Royal Road was another one like world keeper called World Seed(I think that was at least) if i'm not mistaken, isekai, but the dude plays a VR that turns to be the real world (either in the future or in another galaxy, not too shure about it at the moment) or something like that, the "Seed" was his VR pod and the game used the pod to send him to a clone in the future or something along those lines...

The seed was a marker or something for the end of the world so he has to use the stuff he learned in the game to save himself from the end of the world or something, i do think earth was destroyed early on.........not too shure about how was or how it ended since i stoped reading for X or Y reason, probs cuz re:hamster was dropped so i stoped going to royalroad for quite sometime........

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Kogakai

Kogakai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Seed and World Keeper are written by the same author lol