To Pew whatever his name Youtube star fans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wujigege, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, I semi-agree with you mostly here, but it's Western media crisis all over again. Let's stop the discussion here. I ain't going into the shit hole of a political warfare. Honestly, it's become a usual routine for social critics or groups to criticize him by now, but he's mellow down throughout the years, especially now he's married.

Well that said, how's the progress going for that visual novel making team?

Wujigege likes this.
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Its going well, the issue is to guarantee revenue. I am considering polls, Apester is what I am testing out. I just need to reach their $500 and see if they pay.
    Since people complain about ads, polls might work if there are no ads but polls only.
    I tried reading a webtoon on leviathanscan and their website cant even load.
    If the poll system works, I might just opt for webtoon/comic instead of complicated visual novel form

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it does, though? Even the latest update of Volacanic Age can be read at the site. Perhaps you confused leviatan with leviathan?

Damn, you're ambitious or overly positive with your projects. In case you're planning to do manhwas, I recommend polling for requests, so you can start somewhere.

Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    The goal was to make visual novel mobile apps since you cant use ad blockers.
    But I can simply make polls earn the money in advance before making the webtoons and webcomics
    imagine a poll asking which webtoon to translate. I would make the money before I start translating the webtoon.
    I spelt the name wrong but with my crappy internet, I cant use their website, some images fail to load, I read a few chapters of I am Sorcerer King and had to re-read on another website

5. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy isn't bad, racist or anything like that but pretty ignorant for someone his stature. He doesn't think sometimes before action, he makes edgy jokes without thinking about the consequences. His nazi jokes, dragging India into his competition with T-series, the Livestream thing, all are not intentional yet have severe effects. Either he doesn't know or he doesn't care about these things. Media being heavily biased against him doesn't help his case either, WSJ made a compilation of 7 mins of all his work with clips without context, some outright stupid, to paint him as a racist, bigot.

As for Media, is there any neutral nowadays. I can confirm the BBC anti-India thing. In India, there are two types of media, government boot-licking, and government hating. I rarely see any media with integrity these days.

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No politics or religion on the forums.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.