Liz Recommendation: Silent Crown

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by GDLiZy, Sep 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the occasional Liz Recommendation! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    With the translation ( long ) finished and more importantly, I have finished reading, Liz would like you to try this fun and unique novel!
    Here's the review!
    If you like mystery and drama, you definitely needed to read this. The mixture of West and East Mythology is also very well-made, and let's not forget the great twists that added charm to this novel. Also, this novel has a, very surprisingly, good, well-done, ending with all the questions answered and also loose end tied!

It's One True Love for those who are wondering, and it has a fair share of emotional scenes and some tragedies. It also dealt with the morality and sense of self. Be sure to stick around until the end for the questions regarding the history of the world and the origin of the magical power.

2. Donuts

Donuts Endless surge of emotions

Reading List:
    Link
    But why it’s get 3.5star though:hmm::hmm:

3. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    The same reason why generic novels got 4.9 stars. Ppl rated what they like, and most people can’t stand non-wish-fulfillment novels. This novel also had a fair share of tragedy, which further made the readers rated it low.

4. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a lot of chapters and I just don't like it. There are so many things wrong with this novel for me, but potential readers should look it up and make a decision for themselves.

5. GDLiZy

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to admit that the first dozens of chapters are also not to my liking that much, but it does get better towards the end ( contrast to the usual gradually-down-the-abyss quality of others ).

But hey, everyone's taste is different, so just checked it out first and decided it for yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.