Resolved Chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vehnriel, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Vehnriel

Vehnriel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was from a while back, but this novel started with the main character taking over the body of some guy who was the son of some powerful family, so he had access to good cultivation resources, but never used it, so his body was filled with unused power or something, and the MC used that to boost his cultivation level by a good chunk. Something something went outside and had to beat up some guards or something, don’t really remember too well. Excuse my phrasing, I’m not all too great at describing things. I’m not sure if this is the same novel too, but I think later he had something to do with producing 100% efficacy pills or something, and selling them.

If anyone can find what this/these novel(s) is/are, it would be well appreciated.

Again, sorry for the awkward wording

2. OverlordPotato

OverlordPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vehnriel and Astaroth like this.
  3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like this one yeah, @Vehnriel did the MC try to ascend but failed and/or jumped into some spatial hole or something before transmigrating? Cause that's how the novel starts iirc

And of course he changes his cultivation technique to the one that give dragon marks instead of his old one (hence the title)

OverlordPotato likes this.
  4. Vehnriel

Vehnriel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep thanks, appreciate it

OverlordPotato likes this.