Has anyone met a green tea bitch before?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Blazingprincess, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Blazingprincess

Blazingprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering how it's like to interact with them/ how you found out.

2. shadowreader

shadowreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I haven’t

3. DemWafflz

DemWafflz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a best friend that turned into one. At first, it was just little things like twisting the facts of a story to make her seem like the victim. Then it became spreading rumours (subtlety).

Whenever she got busted for her lies, she would cry and act like she had no idea what you were talking about. Hell, one time she broke down crying and pretending she had a panic attack in class because the teacher asked why she kept skipping and never handed in any work. She ended up passing the class just from tears alone.

4. Ryan_Oliver

Ryan_Oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you enlighten me what's that suppose to be ? First time seeing this expression... e_e

Ruyue, Bloodysin28, Capsize and 2 others like this.
  5. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Both my dogs are green tea bitches.

Haerether, Ruyue, ongoingwhy and 6 others like this.
  7. Ryan_Oliver

Ryan_Oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reagents 11 likes this.
  8. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    My aunt from my father's side is one if she was confronted she would then cry, act innocent then faints.... :blobrofl:

9. MoJo

MoJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's basically a derogatory stereotype about a young Chinese woman being two faced, yes? Says things like they are fat and dumb when they are skinny and smart. Or a secret gold digger pretending to be above it all. How many people don't like money? Really? I wonder how many women are labeled GTB because society holds them to a double standard and then condemns them for playing along with the expectations forced on women in China. Seriously, despite there being literally MILLIONS of men bachelors in that country(China) who will NEVER marry, yet there are still career women who can't find a husband, cause is would emasculate them to marry a woman more successful then them. Most women have to pretend to be humble and say self-effacing things out of habit, and when the obvious contradiction is noticed, suddenly they are a green tea bitch.
    Also work with the public for over 10 years, I've probably met plenty of two faced people, but that's the thing, they show you their good side, you don't find out unless you try to date one and they have your ass trapped, then and only then does the mask come off.

10. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, green tea is supposed to be simple and pure. So green tea bitch is basically calling them two-faced--an oxymoron.

11. con

con Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, an old friend from back in high school. at the time i was kinda absentminded and didn't notice much unless it was directly pointed out to me, so i never realised that my other friends would all avoid her any time she came to hang out. she was always friendly to me and kind when we went out together. it was only years later that i discovered she'd been talking behind everyone's backs to gather sympathy, and straight up lied about another friend of mine 'stealing' her boyfriend, which resulted in my other friend being pretty harshly abused. i haven't seen her since i found out, but it was a bit of a harsh wake up call.

12. Miri-Bell

Miri-Bell Semi-crazy Magic Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, but I was never popular enough for them to even pretend to be nice so I doubt I could pick them out from all the regular bitches I've met.

Lovina likes this.
  13. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I haven’t.

But here’s a funny video...

14. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say at the level of "green tea" but a former boss of mine is a two faced bitch. She would always act sweet and supportive but would secretly talk crap and backstab when you weren't around. I was honestly shocked to find out that she not only wasn't on my side, but had been actively recommending that I be fired. A supervisor that she used to be friends with didn't realize he had fallen out of her good graces until after he got fired. When he went around to a few coworkers asking why they had been actively reporting his mistakes to management when he was already in hot water, they all explained that it had been her who did it. After asking them to explain, he found out she had been backstabbing him for months because he said something mean about her fiancee. She had never stopped acting like they were friends, and never told him that she didn't like what he had said, but had been trying to turn everyone against him when he wasn't around. She got promoted later and I wound up quitting. Sometimes life isn't fair.

mir likes this.
  15. Bloodysin28

Bloodysin28 The victim of true evil that is reality

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so it's always men's fault that women can't get married, double standards much

16. yuzuki

yuzuki [sweet night] [plum blossoms]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always felt conflicted about the term because my old username on NUF was @matcha and my ethnicity is Chinese.... :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

I won't deny that I can be deceptive sometimes. I haven't flirted for a while, but back in those days I often found myself acting like I was a lot more innocent and naive and airheaded/dumb for the lack of a better word. It's actually really weird because I'm a huge introvert and nerd, but when I get fired up all of a sudden I'm bubbling like an overflowing fountain of ditzy behavior. Where did all of that even come from?!?

...But in reality here I am on NUF with a clone making controversial and morbid polls, debating politics.... (I'm an evil horrifying SJW hyper-liberal feminist! Ohh the horror!!!)

Staying up until 2 or 3 AM in the morning... instead of sleeping like a regular person...

I guess I should go home and reflect on my life. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

orematcha, Moonpearl and kenar like this.
  17. MoJo

MoJo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically saying the reverse, (that's it's the Mens fault they are single)that there are millions of unmarried men who don't marry the women who a desperate to marry, yet their parents are wailing about no grandson to carry on the family line cause one child policy made them kill off/abort all the girls so they could have their precious incel son. Mostly the Chinese career women have been marrying foreign men, so they are getting married just not to Chinese men, it's kind of making the whole "China's Leftover Men" crisis worse.
    Edit: I haven't heard of any Chinese men trying to find foreign wives, but surely that's a thing? Maybe, but I watch a lot of China expat videos and haven't come across any yet, tons of men married to Chinese women though...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    Fictionaddiction likes this.
  18. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost every girl i met.

19. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    My girlfriend is career woman that fit said GTB description but i don't mind marrying her.
    From what i see it's more like most career woman reject the idea of marrying a man that isn't better than them.

Fictionaddiction and MoJo like this.
  20. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I would fail her in my class should I be the teacher, because regulations have never allowed tears to let someone with such tardiness to pass that class. The only time a wrongdoer would pass, is either they're cheating, underhanded tactics, or backdoor negotiations. I call bullshit if she was able to pass without handing grade-works and is mostly/always skipping class. Such injustice... I hate it, so lovingly hate it. Ah, humans~ indeed, you remain to inspire me to create illnesses throughout the ages.