Spoiler (BL) The Wife is First

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 10, 2018.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this funny scene where jS went to the palace to visit his brother the emperor.

'Where is sister in law?' JS asked.
    'He's tired so I let him rest now.' Jingchen replied.
    When JS left, GH showed up. He was there all along actually. GH sat next to jC and asked if he was alright. "If you're tired sitting, you can lean on me."

Apparently, they switched position last night and now jingchen's waist was sore.
    Jingchen pretended to be deaf and grumbled. "If you dare to do this again, I will throw you to cold palace tomorrow." His mouth said that but his body leaned on GH.

GH being mischiveous person he was replied jokingly. "Why the emperor is so ruthless. I'm pregnant now. If you throw me to cold palace, what is going to happen to the baby in my stomach?"

"What baby?" Jingchen felt that headache was coming. "These kind of words, as an empress, how could you say it? Truly improper."

GH pretended to be hurt. "The emperor doubt me. Then I will prove my innocence...." and he reached inside jingchen's clothes.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally a switch couple !

3. bitterblackrabbit

bitterblackrabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most people read from jwcc or sto.cx but novel there are usually censored, while novels on quanben, lewen and ck usually have smut, some even as detailed as fanfiction

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen Thank you so much for the summaries ^^
    Too bad, the translation is slow or stoppp(?). Ah well, I just mend my sad bl soul with what you and others gave here ^^

JS and IQ is so cute >_< from what you wrotte, their interactions is fun to read.
    And the second couple, JC and GH, what happen to them when JC meets GH the first time? Or the author didnot write anything about it?
    And what happen to JQ family? His dad accepts him?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Blood A likes this.
  6. Henohito

Henohito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. GH sounds like a fun character.

Blood A likes this.
  7. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers @purple_mangosteen
    I came across this novel very recently, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's super fluffy with just enough plot without the over the top drama.
    Based on the spoilers provided, whose son is the eldest prince who is eventually exiled as a commoner? I thought he was maybe the current Empress's son, but that does not seem to be the case? And Jing Chen and Jing Shao are full brothers, so obviously their mom is not the mother either. The only time he's cropped up so far, was for stating that the fourth prince may have taken for himself, the fish tribute meant for the Emperor.

Also, whatever happened to Fu Ren Song? I understood she was banished, but from the spoilers it seems she was back to welcome MC and ML when they return from the war?

I can't wait for the "rival" to turn up...I really want to see JS's reactions to a potential love rival and how the rival interacts with his beloved wife ^_^

Blood A likes this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finsihed MTL this a month ago, and since it's MTL I almsot forgot all the plots and characters LOL

The eldest prince is a son of concubine iirc, while the 4th is the son of the 2nd empress (current empress), and 2nd and 3rd are from 1st empress.

Fu ren song, you meant, the second wife of Jing Shao, right? I had to think for a moment, 'Who is Fu Ren Song? Is there a character with that name?' LOL
    I dont think she was banished before they went to the war, demoted/forbidden to go out of courtyard. She is always making scheme. Her power in the household decrease but that doesnt stop her to scheme. I forgot what happen to her, but she will get her bad ending, along with her father. Jing Shao is determinde to punish that scheming father in law. I think they both get the 'off with their head' ending for treason.
    You can read more in early pages of this thread, the spoiler is quite lot.

What rival? I dont think they have 'love' rival.

stumblmer and Blood A like this.
  9. Lasika

Lasika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...I wonder why I thought that? I was pretty much reading the spoilers so I have to go back and check if there's a rivale mentioned.
    Yes the Song Madam is the wife who betrayed JS in his first life.

I have tried the MTL route before but I really enjoy the translations by CG team so I tend to wait for the releases while obviously lurking around here for spoilers.... I'm worried me attempting to MTL chapters will result in me hating it because halfway it won't make sense to me.

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lasika
    This novel is pretty easy to MTL, I understood most of it.
    The translation is too slow (sorry translator, but it's true), though I dont complain abt it anywhere.

And the things I didnt understand, I just go to this thread, and see if anyone spoiled and explain that chapter. Most of it are there, so I felt it was enough and shall wait for translation to catch up.
    After all, with how bad my memory also adding w MTL, I only remember things that spoil here rather than what I read LOL

11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just leaving a comment here... to remember that I finished MTLing the story...

stumblmer and Blood A like this.
  12. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a confusion with mlt . I hope someone can clarify.
    At start JS told JQ that only one of his concubine isn't touched (the one elder prince sent)
    But later when both say "i love you" to each other after JS turned vinegar over JQ study friend (the champion) . JQ asks him about concubines before marriage . In mtl it's written as JS telling JQ he hasn't touched them even Song too so i am confused . I checked other raws google translate too but result is same ....

zarya likes this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc, he doesnt or hasnt touched any of his concubine since he's away for war.

Blood A and lazykitty_99 like this.
  14. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's confusing as he first said only one isn't touched and later none ...
    Well translation is so slow .

15. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, translation has been slow......tbh I alr MTL so not rly waiting for translation . . .

16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    either he didn t touch them anymore since marrying him
    or he never has but i kinda doubt it otherwise he could ve sent all of them away like that ;)

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in the 1st life, he did do it with them later on or not since he didnt know those were sent by his enemy/brothers to spy on him.
    But in 2nd life he def didnt i think.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Blood A and lazykitty_99 like this.
  18. couchpotato1929

Reading List:
    Link
    he did in the last life especially the one that stayed behind , i don t remember her name
    but in the new life things were different

Blood A likes this.
  19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. I made a mistake.
    Should be 'since he didnt know those women are sent by his enemies'
    And back then there's one that he rly favored and she made JQ miserable with the backing, but in the end she fled when all went crashed down.

imo, ML is basically a brawn type than brainy type, thus he gets duped and schemed easily.
    I forgot, but what happend to his brother in the first life, why he couldnt help him when they were prisoned and chased?

20. couchpotato1929

Reading List:
    Link
    i don t remember exactly but as far as I know he was so stupid in the last life that he made mistakes after mistakes
    and was easy to pit too
    sooooooo for him to save his brother ..... he needs to save himself first and try not to drag his brother with him
    that s one thing but on the other side he hated his brother in the last life he though he made him marry a guy because he didn t want him to get the throne and so on
    (though they didn t get along the brother helped him in the shadows anyway) he only knew about it when it was too late

Poor_Hero and Blood A like this.