Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t. She just makes them more vulnerable to Van’s ability to drag them over. If Van is near and seeable when she is guiding, then they go to vida’s system

2. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if flaw in Vida and demon king circle of reincarnation are.
    1. Higher undead posibility due the system have poor soul recall ability.
    2. Risk for people still have their past life memory
    3. Unstable due it's still new and the race tend to have longger life span than race in bakacorte reincarnation circle

hillo315 likes this.
  3. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. That's not a thing and the undead are from mainly Roddy's system related races, not DK or Vida's.
    2. DK's system was said to have that issue by Jurizanapipe, but Vida's doesn't and is under constant watch and management.
    3. It's been 100k years, they aren't "new" anymore. The instability thing is only present in Vida's system and is kept in check by having quite a few managers. DK's system is bugged as hell but it's entirely stable and won't stop working as the bugged state was something done intentionally anyway. The lifespan of the races in the system also doesn't affect anything beyond the speed at which souls flow through the system, it doesn't affect the stability or anything like that.

4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you were to remove the village from the list of threats and put Guduranis, I remember that one of the excellent long-term plans resulted in him being unable to incarnate on earth without terrible consequences (which would be beneficial for vandeliu in the short term). term in combat but detrimental to the sustainability of the world) and leaving him trapped in his divine kingdom and we all know that by the time vandeliu sets foot in the divine kingdom of alda if he has not transcended the minimum level system he will have 50 jobs, while Guduranis is one of the few rational villains so far and is unconsciously doing something that everyone else (fitun) should have done is to dominate the body in which he is now.

and both selen and the champion / goddess of the wind whose name she forgets and is not even worth looking for are characters so useless and inconsequential that she would say that if they had died for example in the war or being captivated they would have been more relevant and would have had more influence in the development of characters like heinz that being alive.

5. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Nineroad, that quite harsh

6. ImanotherGuyFroyou

ImanotherGuyFroyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair NineRoad is as useless as Selen.

Korleone, hillo315, hidefreek and 3 others like this.
  7. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe we should wait more lol

hillo315 likes this.
  8. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, only way for Nineroad to be relevant is either Wind God is resurrected (Alex, I'd like to take things that'll most likely never happen for 500) or she finally owns up to her bs that she cast aside and know she must apologize to Van (or technically the 4 creation champs in one) for following through with Limpwood's and Brainless' betrayal.

Selen just has no weight, which had me asking my question prior, will Vida even bother with her (still technically a race of Vida regardless of soul stance which is somewhat idiotic as Gods can talk to whomever, it's based on how they can interpret the message, they just stick to their own believers, Rokudo has already shown that and there is no Death Magic users other than Van and he already whipped Rokudo's ass once and is itching to crush him permanently atm).

Bla8bla and Chuuni001 like this.
  9. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not that I wanted to be rude to Nineroad, I am precisely of the faction that wants her to be redeemed.

hillo315 likes this.
  10. ImanotherGuyFroyou

ImanotherGuyFroyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >Too late for that
    To quote too woman it's self

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  11. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Selen get close to Van or Darcia (more likely Darcia), she will be in position to save Heinz later on. As much as I want Heinz to suffer for being an insufferable fool, I get the feeling that author might be plotting a way to redeem him...

hillo315 and ImanotherGuyFroyou like this.
  12. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why the evil gods have stronger and more varied authorities than those of lambda is because of the hostile environment in which they were formed or something that has more to do with their species?

hillo315 likes this.
  13. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    both i think, like how (who again i forgot her name) the labyrinth god, he become labyrinth god after surviving in harsh environment and because her species kinda close to spider like being (S)he end up as labyrinth god (trapping the opponent in her own domain)

14. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Nineroad and Evil gods.
    Nineroad
    - Shizarion replacement (God of wind and Progenitor of elf with Peria).
    - Could do nothing except give Alda some advise and command other subordinates.
    - Technically unwilling major antagonist because she gave Alda the ideal to break the unity between Vida race and cause those people gone wild. (Van doesn't like her for sure).
    - Still a stone statue and got much more burden because Alda side suffered major lost against Van's army. (So she must help other god to maintain fragile order)
    Evil Gods
    - Majority of them are invaders so Lamda's rule couldn't apply on them. (They are close to living organism that can receive worship)
    - When get too many worshipper. they will start to become God of Lamda and cannot separate themselves from it. (Rodcorte is prime example for the god from another realm became Lamda's god)
    - Some evil gods need a long time to become Lamda's God because they still linked to their origin world.

hillo315 likes this.
  15. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have posted the translated version of chapter 202 now so go have fun everybody that's interested in that. Yoshi managed to get some of the chapter done and after getting part of the way through he ended up getting caught up in the chapter and he couldn't stop translating it cause he really wanted to see how it ended. So the October chapter has been changed to 203 instead.

Korleone, canuto95, hidefreek and 6 others like this.
  16. Dumac

Dumac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New raw is out! Van is going for the oyakodon ending.

Bla8bla, canuto95, hidefreek and 3 others like this.
  17. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there another route for the moncom / emperor?

and the situation of that psychiatric hospital is worse than I thought not only the patients who are against their will are wrong but also that the patients who really need help are being neglected and on the other hand eel girl ... it seems mei that I will have a companion of games.

Does grandmother oyakodon also count as a route?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Korleone, hillo315 and Reman Scimitar like this.
  18. Reman Scimitar

Reman Scimitar Princess Zadiris Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Well of course he's gonna go the Oyakodon route, gotta make both the mother and daughter happy somehow... now onto seeing how pissy certain noble(s) will be after hearing this. :blobamused:

NekoMK2 and Eddy andres like this.
  19. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was obviously going to happen as soon as Amelia referred to Van as "anata" ("dear" in this context) a few chapters ago.

All roads lead to oyakodon!

Even in the modern Western world, mentally vulnerable and damaged patients are being abused and neglected.

Anyway, Dr Guidance is on the case. Van's even Guiding the other doctors.

If Sigmund Freud stared into the abyss, he would see Van waving back at him... and suddenly the world would become a better place.

Oya-oya-kodon :blobmelt::blobowoevil::blobnosebleed:

Korleone, Bla8bla, vannn and 5 others like this.
  20. jdm

jdm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask what is the best machine translator for reading the raws?

Eddy andres and hillo315 like this.