Spoiler Stone Age Husband Raising Journal (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veedah, Jun 20, 2019.

1. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is the same author with AGTRYNE?? Is it also MPreg??

Sounds interesting. But this novel main story is just finished....no extra chapter yet. AGTRYNE had several extra chapter. I assume this one will also have some. For now, I will camp here first.

*click watch thread* welcome to never ending bl list~ hufty

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    No mention of mpreg as of chapter 164 (Story ends on chapter 161. Chapter 162-164 is extras) Xiong Ye has suggested adopting children though. Other than the beginning chapters where Xiong Ye is sharing food with orphan children after he goes hunting, author doesn't mention children much.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  3. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed 168 chaps are there more extras?

4. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    On the original publisher's site, it hasn't been marked as complete yet.

5. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great! I loved this genre albeit would’ve been more awesome if not for all the fade to black :(:(:(:(

6. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    This one looks to be very cute, lol providing ML with plenty of meat...but it's going to be 'that' kind of meat right pft....anyway it's good it actually finished but i have like...too many things to remember to read idk if can make it to this one. x.x ....my to read list is in the 300s i think, cliffhanger list is like in the 400s and my currently reading list is somewhere around 20, that's not mtl pfft!!!! MTL list is a bit shorter but not by much ...somewhere in the 30s....omg i keep getting sidetracked and add kids on top of that /dies

7. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing the story... it was sweet enough that I finished it in a day:love:... But I feel that the Parallel world extras are not complete is this right???:unsure:

Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  8. sumore

sumore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The parallel world extra is complete in this site https://www.mbtxt.cc/go/54714/
    Or do you actually find more extras?

Btw to everyone who's interested in MTL, this is actually pretty easy to MTL. I only had problems with name at first because so many people in the tribe has names started with "Bear" XDXD

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    waraa, Jossy_Jikookmin and mmem like this.
  9. maya_sov

maya_sov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this! It's really easy to MTL and now I will read it again following xiin's fantastic translation and it's amazing how the power of good food can conquer the world :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Jossy_Jikookmin likes this.
  10. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm, who is the shou? Who is the gong?

11. mechamecha

mechamecha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC (Xiong Ye) is shou, ML (Zhou Ji) is gong

12. Heungbo

Heungbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! When does Xiong Ye learns that Zhou Ji is really powerful and is a mammoth? :blobReach:

Nao Otosaka likes this.
  13. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember what the chapter number exactly, but it’s around chapter 110-120!

He finds out when they leave the tribe the second time to trade for salt. They run into another beast king so Zhou Ji transformed. This is also when Xiong Ye finds out that becoming mates doesn’t guarantee that they will be together forever and that they can still have other lovers. :)

14. thundersh

thundersh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (☉。☉)! Then what happened to xiong ye and zhou ji relationship?????

15. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhou ji ends up explaining to xiong ye how mates isnt a permanent thing but he likes xiong ye so much he is going to spend his life with him :love:

16. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory sucks, but I’ll try to spoil as much as I can :)

Anyway... Well, Xiong Ye was really scared and anxious. Since Zhou Ji can easily break away from him at anytime. He actually didn’t want to believe it, still holding out some hope that everything was false.

But during the fight with the other beast king, Zhou Ji actually went missing for like... a day? So Xiong Ye got scared and anxious for Zhou Ji’s safety instead and even built a raft with the other members of the tribe to look for him. Eventually, they did find him, but he was pretty weak. During the fight, another creature that’s like as strong as a beast king (I think) attacked them and Zhou Ji fought it off before absorbing its crystal core, but the excess energy resulted to his weak state. So before he could clear things up with Xiong Ye (hiding his beast king identity + animal form), he wasn’t able to absorb the core and coughed up blood, skin cracking and bleeding, and went into a coma, scaring the crap out of Xiong Ye.

During the coma (he was actually awake and absorbing the core), Xiong Ye fed him medicine mouth to mouth. :) Bitter (useless) medicine, but Zhou Ji was very happy.

When Zhou Ji feels better, he finally revealed to Xiong Ye and the tribe that he can’t control himself when he’s in animal form. And he finally takes Xiong Ye to a river to wash up. This is when Xiong Ye confronts him about the mating stuff, whether it was true that mates can still separate. When Zhou Ji confirms it, Xiong Ye has this brief moment of doubt, thinking to himself that maybe Zhou Ji didn’t have the intentions of staying with him for the rest of their lives when they became mates. But those doubts were blown away by Zhou Ji, quick and simple with his confession and swears.

PS. After that, they finally had sex together. For the first time. There was some pain and discomfort, but Xiong Ye liked it. He wasn’t worried at all, that they could do it more often in the future.
    PSS. Xiong Ye becomes a beast king after this too (not because of the sex, but because the other beast king had a beast god fruit)

17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fuyuneko i saw ur review. I agree to most u pointed out except for MC having shallow feelings. It might appear to us, but one has to think it of their way and their time. They did it differently than us. And MC doesnt seem to be someone who continues to live in the past and to be depressed bout it. And also seems to be easy to be pleased. Easy and simple minded guy. I mean, he didn't need much in the first place and he was attracted to the ex and the ex used to be too. Such ppl exist nowadays too.

Most novels i read about jungle or dinosaurs times, the people were more straightforwardly with their emotions. So if they get rejected doesnt mean the end of the world for them, unless they are weak and weak minded. And the world they live in the strong is often in the focus.

MC only added pressure to the ex cuz he wanted to know what was wrong, cuz MC is sensitive bout mood changes. Didn't take long when the ex avoided his touch. I mean. No one likes to be played around, so he wanted to get a firm confirmation and a clue bout the ex thoughts.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant simple minded xD

19. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Shi Li want to kill Hu Yue ?
    Did he try?
    What did he do to damage the tribe?

20. Kikoeru

Reading List:
    Link
    Hu Yue is the female tiger right?

Pretty sure he wanted to kill her because she's strong and most importantly, listens to XY more. HY has the potential to be a ticking time bomb if XY were not there to also lead. Pretty sure HY is safe in the present.

Eh... It's been a while, but pretty sure SL didn't really damage the tribe, but he did wish that the tribe would be destroyed because he believes himself to be the superior who can survive without them and believes that they're ungrateful people. And looks down on them a lot, so when he tells others of his background, the tribe would be very inferior (which it would be if there was no ZJ).

And I guess... he attempted to break XY and ZJ up a few more times, fight with XY...