Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Mariyah

Mariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did she end up with him or there was someone else? Since the sister knew did she pity the emperor?

2. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has me feeling like abandoned empress all over again

But since I'm a stupid hoe and likes to torture myself with this kind of stuff I will still read it anyway

I dropped abandoned empress though since that novel/webtoon is way too frustrating for me.

I hope lady to queen has the perfect balance between frustrating and satisfaction for me.

Also can anyone please tell me what kind of retribution that b*tch rosemond get in the end ? Did that filthy emperor get something too or not ? Or his sad backstory basically cleansed all his sins ?

jade21, Xienne, TheReadeeer and 16 others like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So the sister (former empress) knew about past, huh.
    I am reading this up to chapter 07 (from indo translation, but it is free 1 chapter per 3days). Based on what I read, I think the trigger for her (sister) to remember the past is when she accidentally saw the emperor and mistress kissing in some garden (the sister come to castle as she get invited by MC). And after she saw the scene she get some shock and unconscious. Maybe it is from there she remember. (before the scene, she and MC talk of how they heard rumors about concubine, and sister suspect that MC actually sacrificed herself for sis happiness).

And MC got selected because she infertile??? LOL, After they married, MC and ML make some agreement that she won't touch concubine if ML fulfilled her 2 wish. 1. the next emperor must be MC child, 2. The concubine can't get pregnant...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Xienne, L0GIC, DOHere and 7 others like this.
  4. Ipomoea

Ipomoea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it until chapter 20 from webcomic.
    aaaaaannnndddddd..
    This is not like what you guys think.
    well since it's spoiler thread, so lemme spoil you guys.

The queen is so bad ass, not like "Abandoned Empress" This MC (Patricia) will not let the concubine get her. and i think it's not going to be the queen who will fall in love first, it will be the king. fufufu

the queen got soften to the king (a lil bit, more like pitying him) ofc, but it's only after the king start to see how vicious the concubine is. (She almost make the kingdom fall into war with neighbor kingdom, just because she want to trap the queen, but failed miserably - the queen slap her really hard because of that.. loool the scene is so satisfying and make me a lil bit shocked on how this queen can become that bad ass and mean).

and, on the same night when the king visit the concubine, ofc he got angry after seeing the concubine show her "afterslap" face (ofc with exaggeration act). The king got so angry and want to confront the queen because of that, but when he arrived at queen bedroom, he overheard what actually happen that night. And he got confused after that (he is so shocked knowing that her lover is actually almost start a war between 2 country).

I only get to read until ch. 20 per today.
    and it was c.l.i.f.f.h.a.n.g.e.r AF.

this webtoon is sooooooo so so so good, that make your emotion go up and down like a roller coaster.
    you can feel the sadness, angry, and also the satisfying feeling through the plot.

please do inform me if there any site that can show the raw version of this.
    been looking for it in toonkor, but can't find it.

maenochka, Xienne, ValReads and 28 others like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read the webcomic?

6. Ipomoea

Ipomoea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webcomics that i mean is a paid webtoon applications, which idk if it's available outside of Indonesia.

Dbesta02 and chamchaworld like this.
  7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean webcomic? I can only read until chapter 7 since apparently we need to pay to read the next chapter *sigh*

This webtoon got same vibe as Abandoned Empress, but at least Patricia actively try to get her revenge. What I love the most is how Patricia love her sister and her parents. When she know her sister fainted because of shock, she's crying so broken heartedly near her sister's bed.

On the other hand, this prince is the lowest blind scum on the earth. I hope even though at the end Patricia end with him, at least she will not love him wholeheartedly.

8. Ipomoea

Ipomoea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yups, that Weco.
    Well.. i just love how Patricia feel cringe every time the prince show even just a lil bit respect to her. That's just show how much she didn't want his love. Which maybe.. just maybe.. there will be time when the prince put much interest on her, but she just don't want to be involve with him.. lol. I'm quite sure about this after read the part when Patricia slap the concubine lots of time (it's like the Author just not put any break when it came to revenge scene haha!).

TheReadeeer, L0GIC, Bella94 and 7 others like this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So Patricia slap the concubine more than once?

10. Ipomoea

Ipomoea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lot's of time, until it's bleed. Hah! so satisfying..
    i would want to share some pic, but can't due to 5 post rules. lol :D

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww...... Maybe tomorrow?

12. Ayaka1409

Ayaka1409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally bought 5000won tickets to see any spoilers from this manhwa in Comico. But when I opened it, it was not a manhwa but a novel instead. And they're all in hangeul all 150 chapters. I cannot read it and I spent money on this. This manhwa is really good btw, although I do feel like watching cheap soap opera where the villainess is so evil

Xienne, Ceu and rock.doll like this.
  13. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patricia so really can’t pregnant?
    This is

14. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    That filthy emperor is ML, so he won't get bad end, author whitewashing him

JinVodka, Xienne, TheReadeeer and 5 others like this.
  15. Dbesta02

Dbesta02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aawwww yissshhh I saw that.. 4 times ... And after the king accidentally heard what that effing b//tch did he goes comatose like. What did you expect from someone who willing to sleep with you outside of marriage vow ....
    Lmaaaaaoooo andddd it was cliffhanger af when rosemund dare to enter the Queen's palace she'll get rekt for sure...

Xienne, Arie Sun, otomezone and 2 others like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wish the king hear that too. Rosemund kinda forgot her position by questioning the queen.

Xienne, Shieri and Dbesta02 like this.
  17. Pauwee05

Pauwee05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly none

chamchaworld likes this.
  18. Dbesta02

Dbesta02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused:
    How about
    101st Female Protagonist
    ?
    This one is good... I'm newbies but really need something to boost my spoiler lust :blobmelt:

Xienne and iamasuckerforthis like this.
  19. sets_trans

sets_trans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chinese not Korean except abandoned empress where the ml was literally brainwashed and later poisoned to behave that way.

20. aymi_

aymi_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually you can read next chapter with free cash (u can get them if you do the event, don't worry because the event available in everyday). It's a little hard but I think it's worth it in the same time. Also u can get free cash from lucky draw at least once a week.

In WeCo, 'Lady to Queen' need 150 cash/chapter.

Btw, I'm just gave a little bit information or tips, didn't mean anything.

(Fyi, I can read Lady to Queen until chapter 22 with this trick)

chamchaworld likes this.