LCD Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Amphidsf, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Yongue

Yongue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i find the banned chaps
    ? Or has somebody picked it again and retranslating?

2. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been picked up, but I’ll warn you. The current translator is really lame. Her releases are super annoyingly slow~

3. Yongue

Yongue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,I can't find old translations anymore?T_T Oh, how about this- if i try contacting old translator, maybe there is a chance, that (s)he has those chapters somewhere... (hope doen't die)

4. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    You could probably find pdf files of the old ones if you look around

5. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Old translator is now doing the official (licensed) translation of this novel on j-novel club

6. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    something odd about suimei's logic, or rather the author's logic in this part:
    some highlights:
    • the moment they were "summoned" they were already aware of magic, hell they even learned how to do primitive magic.
    • regardless of what happens later, the moment they return they'd be hunted down just because they went to a different world.
    • i highly doubt no one on their "Earth" will be interested in taking over another habitable planet.
    then theres the latter part:
    the issue here however is that, both Reiji and MIzuki are learning "primitive" magic from a "3rd-rate magician", considering that they're going through a life and death war its stupid of Suimei for not giving them a solid foundation from the start.

if i was him, i'd give them a thorough training with the proper foundation in magic, then part ways with me focusing on building the return circle.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  7. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Logically speaking, yes, it doens’t make sense. However, Suimei also states that he’s afraid of telling them the truth. He’s very happy with how the current relationship is doesn’t like how it might change once they find out he’s a magician. As such, he isn’t saying anything, but he also states that once tehy return to their world, he will need to come clean and offer them protection. He just wants to delay that as long as possible.

Him not teaching them proper fighting methods might be strange, but it plays into the fear that he doesn’t want to expose himself. He might even be deluding himself that what they are learning will be enough to continue forward with the war. Then, if he does teach them properly, people will definitly want to force him to join their party.

That said, his world might be interested in this other world, but that other world would have to find a way there first. Once Suimei returns home, he would be the only one who knows how to go back and forth.

8. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, in any case, the issue stems from the part that Suimei is having a lot of misgivings and contradictory thoughts, which could've been easily solved by being straightforward. not to mention being prepared for the worst case, e.g. the demon lord being too strong for the local magic to cope with, should've been one of his priority. so having the hero well trained would've given him "time" and "space" to prevent him getting dragged into it.

as for him being forced to participate in the war, i don't think anyone would have the right, nor the power, to do that. plus Suimei can have a very sound argument to convince both Mizuki and Reiji, that is finding a way to return back, thus he'll have the hero's support.

that would actually make for a valid plot extension, if the author goes with a Earth-war arc with Suimei being the central focus that is.

9. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can tell, a magician or two from Earth have already come and joined (or taken over) the Demon side and those non-affiliated bunch. Emperor Palpatine style, pitting everyone against each other? And these actions could result in the destruction of the planet/universe, which could be of benefit (or they're just really mean).

10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Earth Magicians already know about other worlds, and unregulated travel to them has destabilized Earth badly. It might be nice as a backup when Earth collapses, but by moving people over there, they would just be speeding up the same process that went wrong at home.

Edit: Plus the Hero's watch has already started counting down to the end of the world there.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  11. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Those were summoned by the goddess

12. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me. I'm just throwing a tatrum because I found out Isekai Mahou has been on indefinite hiatus for awhile and will most likely not be coming back. I just finished the 8 volumes and was like "Damn. When's the next one coming out." So yeah.
    RRRAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    Anyway. Anyone know why and is there even a speck of hope it will return?

13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Licensed. You may bang your head on a counter now.:(

:cry:

14. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    There there
    extra there there

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, no worries. It’s an ok novel, but not that big is deal for me. :p

16. Gandire Alea

Reading List:
    Link
    Deinal... there there~

userunfriendly likes this.
  17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, I dropped it over 2 years ago. I’m currently reading my hoarded western fantasies and science fiction, Slimes Yen press (which is really good) and Reincarnator, Book Munching Magician, and a few other KR novels. :p

18. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Slime wn was nice. I need to go back finish ending. BMM's journey was good but ending was weak. Hope LN upgrades it. Haven't started Reincarnater or those few other KR novels.

P.S. If he gave it up he should pass it to another author or sell its copyrights but i guess he would lose his royalties if he did so sell rights of future novels and keep rights for his.

19. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, after 2 years, the author is releasing vol 9 on October 1st:blobparty:. But since the novel is licenced we'll have to wait for J-Novel:blobpopcorn_cool: to translate it wich will hopefully be fast, the reason being since they recruited:blobspy: the guy who was translating all the LN for free:blobpoliceangry: originally and he had translated vol 3-8 by himself:blobpeek:. So with him on board should be a relatively fast translate.:aww:

20. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil this series for me

For example Sumire’s harem from from 1-8
    Here are the ones I know about
    -Lefille
    -Felmia
    - Hatsumi
    -Lilliana

Does his childhood friend regain her feelings for Sumire or does she still believe she’s in love with the idiot Reiji? Does it look like she will join the harem later on? Is that blue haired battle princess in love with Reiji or Sumire? Can someone sum up the events between volumes 6-8 honestly I’m too lazy to create a spoiler thread for this novel so I am asking my questions here.