Lord El Melloi

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by TheZephyrStorm, Sep 17, 2019.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’ve been watching Lord El Melloi and I’ve really been enjoying. Fate Zero is required viewing before you start it buts really fun. It’s also nice to see how the outside world views the holy grail war and how mage society works. Also, Saber-face Gray is best girl and deserves all the hugs.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you've seen episode 11, yes? Who do you think is the culprit or mastermind? I like to believe it's her from the Apocrypha timeline, but maybe I'm really wrong, but clues prove otherwise with the access to information on regards to relic vault, and how the last scene played out in the episode. There's also the mythical beast when the enemy rider summoned it, it was clearly resembling something we've seen before in Apocrypha timeline as well. I might be grasping at straws here, but if I'm not wrong, then wow, she actually went down that path, huh?

I'm an anime-only, because I don't know where to find the Eng TL of this arc. So everything I've say so far, is only speculation with little clues from the anime.

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m on episode 6. Gonna take a break and finish catching up tomorrow. I have however seen apocrypha and now my curiosity is peaked