LCD Isaac

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I didn't want the end game level spoilers! I just wanted to know how the current arc ends. But I'm okay either way.
    Huh, I never expected scientist girl to be queen. But it makes sense. With her skill she should be very influential.
    Does he stay in New Port City through the rest of the novel?
    So Isaac is a real invader and all the over guys they're monitoring are actually just normal people that hit their head and change or limited reincarnation

2. Zafar900

Zafar900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't stay in new port city for very long, and as for those other people....
    this is really trippy but know this, remember the original myth about the seven days disaster. well the seven days disaster becomes real prominent later on. There isn't just one type of reincarnator. This world was connected to multiple worlds. like the Heaven world and the hell world, thus reincarnators can be from any world and central tries its best to filter them out.

dereonlad likes this.
  3. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    basically this world is a purgatory

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 pages of threads later be like :
    Isaac finally back in business.

The Beginning of Everything

5. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in a sense it sorta like purgatory, but the main difference being is that this world is the one that connects to them rather than them connecting to this world. The angels or demons that reincarnate can blend in really good. so its really hard to tell. the only way to know is if you monitor them enough that they slip up or if they start to use unknown magic.

Another Major rule of thumb you should follow in this novel is to Trust no one. Not even youre own god damned hands. Trust me its cruel but true

dereonlad likes this.
  6. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's true, huh. Mazelan works for Central. They were talking about this in the discord.
    On a ten point scale, with 5 being burning his own city down, how crazy does the rest of the novel become?
    Kunette is golden hair girl right?
    Does he ever meet the emperor?
    Does swordswoman genius duke daughter from academy arc become a prominent character later on?
    Is he still an underdog after this war?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  7. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers
    This novel is just getting warmed up. Soon a hell lot of things happen and trust me, at times you might even consider dropping it, But dont let youre emotions fool you, it's one hell of a ride and causes depression cause of the emotional roller coaster.
    But on a scale of 1-10 it's at 20. the things Isaac does is insane just like his moniker suggests. a truly insane crazy terrorist.
    Does he meet the emporer?
    yep pretty soon
    Genius duke swordsman does become a heavily involved character. and you can take her like a leash on him. she is his moral compass at times and a friend you can lean on at others.
    underdog???
    pleas read above. He is THE crazy terrorist. there is no underdog story here. he's like a god watching you play around with those puny sticks you wield.

dereonlad likes this.
  8. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Cordnell and the hubaes stay on or does the cast update with each arc?
    Or the north bears or elves?

I read a previous spoiler that said he can eventually use the magic he gets from cigarettes. Is it permanent or a one use blow your wad type deal?
    Wait I thought Duke daughter joined Central. Does that mean she's out or she's just doing as she pleases?

Is Isaac ever regarded as deserving of being a college graduate?

I feel like he's clearly insane, but when you think about it, there's some rationality there.

9. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but there is a limit to what i can spoil without just telling you the entire story. so i cant answer the questions youve just asked.
    but as for his magic, he always needs a cigarette cause he hasnt learnt about how to keep magic or even how to use it properly

dereonlad likes this.
  10. dereonlad

Reading List:
    Link
    He's been in the world for a couple years now, he could've easily hired a tutor.

I don't know whether I want the entire story spoiled. There are like 7 volumes left and on average we get 1-1.5 chapters a week so somethings got to give eventually.

11. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of the questions you've asked are part of the Main story. so if i spoil that then there would be no point in reading the story.
    as for the tutor, he can't. he doesn't have the time to learn as it requires someone who has studied magic intensively. its very complex

dereonlad likes this.
  12. aitortilla03

aitortilla03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got the raws from google Drive that they are sharing in this forum?

13. Tea leaves

Tea leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Kunette and elf girl be joining him after they finished college or somewhere far in the future?
    Will Isaac dream of working in a remote village ever come true?

14. daxrocket

daxrocket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still amazing to think that everything happened because people didn't allow the clearly dangerous person to rot and die in some rural village.

15. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread wouldn't have turned into a spoiler thread if it ain't for the slow TL. Too many people dying from waiting.

Don't mind it tho, it's just another good novel succumbing under its own goodness... and that is always a good indicator of a great novel.

It gets people talking.

16. morli

morli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please just spoil me this, who will he end up with? A harem or single heroine?

17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ... whelp, the first question will always be whether Isaac ever gets his peace in the end. Because this world the nobles are shitfuckers.

...that is answered by the above spoilers... good.

18. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    It's complicated. but yes he does get the peace and quiet in the end though. That's all i can say without going too much into it

19. Zafar900

Reading List:
    Link
    They do join him when college is on vacation, as for his dream.... Yep it comes true.. cant go too much into the details or you wont bother to read it.
    Also once again a point to keep in mind when reading is to NEVER trust anything, not even youre own hands.

20. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember this thread is to discuss the latest chapter, not spoilers. I know it's convenient to just ask here, but it's getting to be a bit spammy.

Elkon likes this.