Spoiler [BL] I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Solus, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoilers for this novel [I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games] for those who have finished reading the raw or who read up to the latest translated chapter.

I got scared by the way people died in the latest chapter (chapter 23) but also curious how the novel ends. If someone is kind enough to summarize each arc they finished reading, I can put them up here for people to refer :3

*Separating as arc seems wrong as the MC is still the same person and world so I'll change it to Instances

Instance 1 [Beginner Instance]
    First instance ended very quickly as it's just an introduction for the novel. MC suddenly woke up to find himself tied (kidnapped) inside a truck. He can hear news broadcast from the radio saying a serial killer in on the move, kidnapping people and cruelly tortured them. MC tried to run but failed and was knocked unconscious. When he woke up again, he was tied on a chair and the person in front of him was not the same person who got him here. The kidnapper (Boss's helper) has been killed by the Boss. Then a system sounded in his head saying if he wanted to stay alive and return to his own world, he has to kiss the Boss. MC did and returned to his dormitory room.

Arc 2 [Midnight Mansion]
    Second instance started not long after and MC met Bai Yi (ML). ML's soul seems to have split into pieces and turned into Bosses in various instance. MC tried to solve the instance with his teammate but was set up by the Boss of the instance, one of ML's soul. MC was taken into an underground room where Boss decided that only by killing MC that they can stay together forever. MC tried kissing the Boss again and it worked but was seen by Bai Yi this time. Enraged, Bai Yi killed the Boss but fortunately, MC's Boss Photobook managed to save the remaining fragments of that Boss's soul. That prevented Bai Yi from going crazy because he is not supposed to kill his soul.

Arc 3 [Abandoned Hospital]
    Third instance started one day earlier that expected. MC informed ML in a rush and was relieved that Bai Yi is free to join his instance as well. Then they went to explore the hospital together with other teammates. The bodyguard is the first to die, in a gruesome way too.

Question : Can anyone tell me if the idol dude died in the instance?
    Answer (by K99MY) : Idol dude survived, yay (0w0)/

I only read until here because someone died and it was scary and horrifying...

*Important info (lol) - According to Karry (comment #15), the papapa at the end is not explicit, it was just mentioned (prolly in one sentence) tsk...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  2. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read it weeks ago...too bad I forgot almost everything :facepalm:

- ML and MC first met when they were children
    - ML killed an art teacher of his for MC
    - when MC was young he was kidnapped by this art teacher, so y’all don’t have to feel bad for the teacher lmao
    - for the outside world the teacher was a kind soul. He was also famous for his paintings of children...but in reality he was a serial killer who took pleasure in killing children
    - ML used to have a cold personality but there was a moment where he was smiling or showed feelings and that was when he drew MC (he never saw or even knew of MC’s existence btw he just saw him in his dreams)
    - art teacher saw his drawings of MC and became fascinated, so when he met MC he kidnapped him & tortured him
    - ML and his cousin rescue MC and ML kills his art teacher while ML’s cousin helps him out
    - MC lost his memories of this incident

- in one arc/level/game:
    • MC has to replay or rather relive this scene
    • the (target) ghost wants him to play hide and seek with the teacher
    • all target ghost are ML’s soul fragments btw
    • same happens like back then: child!ML + child!cousin rescue him and kill the teacher
    • but what happens after is that ML turns into the teacher’s body after killing him, so he doesn’t want to show his face to MC
    • MC finds out the truth and kisses him anyway

- the reason why ML is in the game is because he got killed by a person in the game
    - this person needs luck and ML was a lucky person, so he took his head....that’s basically how he got so lucky...
    - ML and this person fight and during the fight his soul shatters, so that’s the reason why these soul fragments exist
    - MC enters the game and needs to kiss/collect his souls in order to bring him back to the real world

In case i said something wrong, you guys need to correct me because my brain couldn’t take everything in like all the time skips and fake & real life events can be confusing o.0

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  3. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I got scared, too. I think that this is the first BL horror novel I read where I actually was scared reading it. So now I read during daylight hours after a few chapters have been released so the cliffhangers aren't so bad.

I'm thinking if I want to read ahead on this, but I'm just scared. Wuwuwuwu

Kleep and Solus like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhen_Qing likes this.
  5. sleepy_chelsy

Reading List:
    Link
    The following chapters aren’t really as “hardcore” as the first arc imho.
    ...all I can remember are funny or sad scenes and one disgusting one which was the cheating story you’ve already read, so ....maybe it’s not as bad as you think it’s going to be :hmm: but my endurance for horror is also very high, so idk if you should trust me
    The teddy bear decides to act cute with MC by calling him “mom” and such. ML - being the jealous person he is - tells MC that the teddy bear is dangerous and he should throw it away but before he can finish his sentence, the cursed bear shouts “mom, daddy is going to hurt me” (or something similar? either way, he called ML dad in order to survive), so in the end ML decides to let it live. It’s probably going to be mentioned in the next translated chapter.

MC gains a cursed item which is a coin. And since MC doesn’t use the coin (because its big disadvantage) he‘s sorta neglected. His monologues are so funny coz he‘s trying so hard to gain attention but it’s so useless bc nobody cares about him. There was even one scene where he helped MC out but MC didn’t seem to see it (?), so he got trampled on by the teddy & he shed a tear lmao
    He‘s the most pitiful character (after ML’s soul during the high school arc) and might have been my fav character :blobjoy:

At the near end all the targets gather in the real world and because they are possessive af chaos ensues. It’s really funny how they try to gain MC‘s favor while ML is trying his best not to be jealous at himself (and fails ofc)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this last week. I would give an Arc by Arc summary but my memory can't retain it so short spoilers here and there instead. These spoilers are more towards the ending so just putting that out there for you guys.
    The coin gains back a body later into the story.
    The funny thing is that his original appearance is of a handsome man. But when he was finally able to turn back to his 'human' form, he turned into a toddler instead *cough*becauseofML*cough*.

While in the final arc, he was able to turn back into his handsome self, he still stays in toddler form because boy is scared of ML. lol.

As most of you guys expect, the bosses are fragments of ML's soul that got scattered after he fought with the final villain (before the story started). Towards the end of the story, MC was able to help get the soul fragments back to ML. But the thing is that our ML has to take some time integrating them into his soul so that it'll become one again.

Why did I title this "Poor MC"? Because each of the bosses take turn taking over ML's body during the process of the soul integrating. This result in a LOOOOOOOOT of PAPAPAPA with the MC.
    MC can't take that. He's just like 'I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna die from too much sex!'

I lit candles for you the entire time I was reading, MC.

There was someone MC dated for a short while before the story began but the guy lied to MC so he broke it off. (Dude pretended to be a girl and hung out with MC. Found out he liked MC so dude asked him out. MC said yes only to find out a couple months later that 'she' was a 'he'.) Ex is still persistent (literally till the very end of the story. Though it's only mentioned at the end). The Ex is also a player (and the leader of this one organization within the game) in the game so him, MC and ML sort of had a run in in one of the worlds.

Long story short he got killed by the Villain 6 years prior to the story (got beheaded). He then got sent into the game world and was told that he was on death mode(?) and couldn't leave until he gathered enough points. He earned enough points later on only to find out that he was dead in real life.

MC got amnesia from the kidnapping incident and there's two real world copy games that help tell the story of what happened during the kidnapping (1st real world copy) and what had happened to ML in his disappearance 6 years ago (2nd real world copy). In the 2nd real world copy, MC becomes a bride for a headless groom (who is also the boss) but has to find his head in order to kiss him. From here, MC starts connecting the dots on who ML and all the bosses are (around this time, MC already figured out that he loves ML). MC was able to find ML's head and find out the whole truth on what happened to ML. After MC kissed groomML, he saw that the body didn't disappear like it usually did. System tells him that it's the rewards for completing the copy world. MC cries as he thanks the system. The other reward is that the system sends ML's soul (that's stuck in the game) into the body.

Side note: ML's relative (cousin I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong) took a picture of MC in the wedding dress and gave it to ML. ML LOVES it.

Hopefully I'm remembering the right novel. I'm pretty sure it's for this. If it's for a different novel then please tell me. I'm MTL-ing too many novels to remember what's what (even though I'm hella busy with classes. sobs.)

The reason for the game is that the system and all are from another dimension? Distant future? parallel world? One of those. And there's been a problem of low fertility rate or that the people there are having infertile problems (because of the quick advancement of technology if I'm remembering it correctly) and has been using the game to send people to them. So all those who died aren't technically dead. They're just sent over to the other world (since the players have better fertility rates). MC basically yells at the system that it's pretty messed up and the system apologizes profusely and says that they're working on fixing the problem they caused.

And here's my part on spoilers! If any of you have questions, ask away! I finished reading the novel after all.:blobsmilehappy:

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia

@Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman

@blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie

@cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie

@DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi

@Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea

@ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23

@GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14

@Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111

@iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan

@jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles

@kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee

@ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi

@MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware

@Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia

@Ozzieozz

@PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk

@Queue

@readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09

@scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani

@Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

@UpInTheAir @umekookii

@Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah

@winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince

@XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx

@Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22

@Zennie_613

@324722

8. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info yo. It was quite informative especially the ehempapapa.
    But the horror is too much _(;3/
    I wonder how much do I need to wait until that part is translated lol.

I could read the raw for that but am afraid will bump into more horror along the way. Ai, dilemma.

9. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    And here im gone

10. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Finding out the real reason for the game made it sad because people are just being taken for breeding. Such a twist.

mmem likes this.
  11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    F*ck!!! this is BL?!?!?!
    i've seen it several times at home page but i didn't recognize the translator team so i didn't look at it...
    check in to reading list!!

another horror BL...aaa...but they update almost everyday, so i'll read this one soon enough

12. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what arc MC get the coin?

13. sleepy_chelsy

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the idol survives. There‘s even a scene (in the real world) where MC has to say „i love you the most“ to him :blobpeek:
    I think MC‘s sister was supposed to go to the game show and meet the idol but she got injured, so mc had to replace her instead. I‘m pretty sure that this scene starts right before the „cousin‘s mansion arc“.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Alice-sama, Ozzieozz, Izn and 4 others like this.
  14. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome, thanks for the info XD

15. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaah! Forgot! The papapa is only mentioned. Sadly there's no explicit PAPAPA scenes. Only know that MC suffered a LOT.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuh... I believe it's in the 3rd or 4th arc. That or it was when he was back in the real world in between the 3rd and 4th arc.

White Head Ice Prince and Solus like this.
  16. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww man, I was looking forward for detailed sexy time _(;3/
    But thanks for informing, better disappointed now than later.

mmem, White Head Ice Prince and Karry like this.
  17. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me : wow seems interesting ! :cookie:
    Never mind

Kleep likes this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Solus
    Regarding arc 2.
    So, ML and the Boss are two different people? Or like, they are in two different bodies?

19. Solus

Solus 自分のことお嫌いです

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, 2 different bodies.

ML's soul is fragmented and the fragments of his soul scattered all over the worlds/instances. And each fragment is an entity by itself, as in everyone have their own thinking and action. The fragments of ML's soul recognize each other but that doesn't stop them from killing each other so that they can monopolize the MC.

Sorry for the messy explanation _(;3/

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Dragon_Reader, Kaylee and ahsudole like this.
  20. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the villain that famous player Winter something?

Redvelvet likes this.