LCD Reverend Insanity/Daoist Gu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sky Farrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link

I see. Maybe I misunderstood her or the piracy thing you described, since I also saw comments in the author’s wechat saying the manga was freed - 解封 is the word.

Also do you know about November? They are speculating that the next possible chance for the novel to be unbanned is in November, or never at all.

2. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    Glanced at the wikia and there are over 1000 gu listed so far

[​IMG]

That's almost a gu for every chap. ctrl+F immortal gu is 61

mrttao likes this.
  3. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am laughing at the latest translated chapter.
    No Gu + Care Gu, if used together you don't care about any magically binding agreement you ever made. Hilarious

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The author definitely had fun making some of these Gu.

5. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill. I knew about the artist's comment. I'm just saying, if the novel is too disagreeable, the manwha should be in ban list too. Now it's back with no problem, I'm just wondering if anyone who understands Chinese can check the news if the novel is also coming back. And is the author changing anything.

6. Sky Farrow

Sky Farrow 天外之魔

Reading List:
    Link
    still no news about the novel. Wait for November.

7. Yomiel Metathronos

Yomiel Metathronos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine having "Ultimate D4C: Love Train Requiem Over Heaven" as your stand.
    The Over Heaven part is most accurate in Giant Sun's case.
    His 3 inheritance are one of the best type of Powers/Inheritance I have read in Cultivation Novels.

8. Hanten

Hanten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the inheritance is lit when it give a literal plot armor

9. Yomiel Metathronos

Yomiel Metathronos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately even that lucky bastard venerable died.

10. phucanhcr02

phucanhcr02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just sprinted through 2353 MTL chapters.
    My bipolar disorder path attainment went straight through the roof surpassing Dao Lord.
    Now would you excuse me for I'm about to meet Limitless Demon Venerable on the other side.
    We will wait for you so come and see us soon FANG YUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrttao likes this.
  11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am continuing to be impressed by the MC. This path he chose to advance his cultivation is very wise

Ironfist Sect likes this.
  12. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick questions since I know nothing at all about what's happening, the novel is banned? Why? Is the author at least continuing the novel in wechat or smthing?

13. LAZY WEED

LAZY WEED Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah wanna ask the same thing the novel's getting banned? Don't joke with me!
    Such an awesome novel it is how can it gets banned?As far as I had read there wasn't any racist thingy mentioned and I can't think of any other reason for it to get banned

14. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    Any explanation why Fang Yuan kept complaining about his low attainment in refining Dao this volume? Isn't he supposed to be at quasi-grandmaster level or something? He's struggling with refining mortal gus this volume. Like the my intent gu, or the mortal dragon parts gus. Is it a mistranslation?

15. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter?

16. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    He has been rank 6 basic for so long as a zombie i was wondering how things would move forward especially with how many layers each rank has
    I thought every 2 months was already too quick and he was burning himself then came the blessed land strat and now things are moving
    Still getting used to advancement happening with numbers and not exclusive getting gu, resources and killer moves like before

Goes to show how amazing this novel is alot of the time xianxia are exciting because of power lvling

mrttao and Yomiel Metathronos like this.
  17. Ironfist Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Rank 7!
    After so long our hero demon really made it

[​IMG]

mrttao likes this.
  18. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    The most recent ones actually. When he finally got the sword dragon transformation gus. He complained his refining dao attainments was low. And when he first got the info about heaven's will from the shadow sect. He started to refine my intent/self will gu. But complained his attainments is too low, so he needs the hairyman immortals' help.

Doesn't make sense. He's afterall like (quasi-)grandmaster in Refining Dao. And all of the above are mortal gus.

19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was asking specificlaly which one because i have no noticed such trouble.
    The latest chapter is 1217 he refined the dragon gu's in c1197

I think you are misremembering. He did not complain that his attainment is too low to refine mortal gu, he stated he practically auto succeeds on refining the mortal gu. It is the immortal gu that his attainment is not that good for. Mainly because he is lacking materials. Remember that refining immortal gu is insanely ridiculously difficult and bankruptcy inducing, as even the greatest masters fail often.

As for levels, the lowest level is none, then there is quasi master, then master, then quasi grandmaster, and so on.

Quasi grandmaster is not that high. For contrast, remember that annexing a rank 7 blessed land requires grandmaster cultivation. And FY attainment in blood path was grandmaster.

20. Deleted member 193678

Reading List:
    Link
    From Ch. 1092: "But the result was not good. He was not a refinement path expert, he could not achieve much on his own. In particular, his time and effort were very precious, he could not waste time on refining Gu."

From Ch. 1197: "However, Fang Yuan's refinement path attainment was not particularly high, and with just this sword dragon, the immortal materials to refine the relevant Immortal Gu were also not sufficient, so Fang Yuan was refining only mortal Gu to support change form Immortal Gu."

At this point, he's quasi-grandmaster at refining dao.

I really don't need to misremember stuff. If anything the author is the one who forgets stuff. Or just inaccurate translation.