Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Also just finished
    The ending wasn’t as satisfying
    Maybe it’s because FL got
    kidnapped and became live experiment when she was 5 but she managed to get Mc preggo again. But then
    FL gets
    kidnapped along with her friend
    and then suddenly appears out of nowhere when
    Mc gives birth 8 and half months later, earlier than she was supposed to butt whatever, Mc gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and Snowball called FL ‘dad’ for the first time

Not bad, enjoyed the beginning much more than the end
    All the drama and angst in this novel was caused by misunderstandings, lots of misunderstandings
    If anyone is interested, check it out

Yandere Devil likes this.
  2. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a new one and I dunno if I should read it or not
    It’s called
    攻略恶毒女配[快穿]
    The Mc who I believe is a male, willing to do any task by the system as long as it can save their wife. A world-hopping novel
    I thinks it’s gender bender, I can’t tell
    The mtl makes it too difficult
    But since it’s was in the GL section, maybe it can be classified as Chinese yuri
    I’ll read some chapters first before getting back to you all

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  3. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    this look interesting funny and sweet. i will read it now. thank you for recommend

Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  4. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    So I confirmed that the Mc is a girl. But is the fact that she’s raiding female protagonists to regain the health of her wife irl, cheating?

Edit: Maybe, just read that every female she’s raiding has a piece of her wife’s fragments

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    Ubik likes this.
  5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Search 被系统逼着健身怎么办 with ctrl + f*
    Eeeeeeeeh ? Wtf ? Well that is strange. And police didn't try to arrest her ? Even more strange. Thx for spoiling, now i can read happily.
    I think there is a typo in it. Or she was kidnapped at 5 years old or she was kidnapped for 5 years. Because the continuation of pregnant AGAIN is weird.
    I guess we can only defend author by the fact it's hard to find a plot different then all other world hopping series.
    For some reason i remember the purple haired girl. Or i saw that somewhere or i saw her in my numerous precognitive dreams.

Ubik likes this.
  6. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought for a moment. Is it because of me that you spoil me drama or just because you fell like it's important to spoil it for other yuri gardeners ? XD

AsianessPride and Ubik like this.
  7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds perfect. Dog food fluff yuri without drama! hooray! hope it gets translated.

Yandere Devil and Ubik like this.
  8. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL is quite quirky in terms of gender pronouns from Chinese and Japanese stories. And who talk or doing something to whom too. Mistaking gender quite a common thing. But mostly when girls mistook for males. I don't recall when male called as "she" in MTL. So when somebody called as she in MTL it's a "she". Still, to mtl GB stories it's an irritating when whole gender confusion from the start.

It took me quite a while to determine that Wei Junlan in MIWW is female for example.

AsianessPride and Yandere Devil like this.
  9. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Sick girl getting a system.
    Getting a nosebleed here (not really) about FL trying to sit closer to MC. So cute. So fluffy. I am dying from sweetness overload.

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    "Su Chenyu, do you have anything to say to me?"

"The president wants me to say something." Su Chenyu looks good. The brow is lightly picking, what is the madness of this teasing?

I don’t know if I’ve been in the heart of Su Chen’s heart and I’ve been screaming with Wen’s book, and asked him why?

On the last holiday, his lovely sister came home. He was happy to go back early to see if his sister had been at the university, and listened to his sister's interesting things at school. This is the source of energy for his work in the week!

but! Who can tell him why this little girl’s mouth is closed when she talks about Su Chen’s long Su Chen language, but it’s just an appearance iceberg, a woman with a hearty sigh, and where is it!

I really want to talk about the relationship between Su Chenyu and Wenlinshu. The two of them are classmates. They just nod their heads at school. But when Wenlin’s 18-year-old accepted his own entertainment company, it was discovered that Su Chen The language is to work under my own hands. In this way, the two have worked together for seven years. It is a good partner and a friend.

I treat you as a friend, you actually marry my sister, this can not bear! Haven't heard of rabbits not eating grass? You are the old cow to eat tender grass, please don't persecute my innocent and lovely sister!
    Wen Linshu saw that Su Chenyu had no attitude of "accepting mistakes". He directly spoke out and said the last thought.

"Su Chenyu, you are already 25 years old, don't want to marry my sister! As a brother, I Absolutely disagree."

"Do you have a sister?" Su Chenyu asked, she did not seem to have heard of Wen Linshu's sister. It should be said that although they are friends, they are not very clear about each other's family affairs, and when and when Does this guy's sister have an intersection? There is no impression. The people I have met recently have nothing special. I feel that I have something to do with Wenlin.

At this moment, I suddenly remembered the incident. The girl who made her feel very deep seemed to be surnamed Wen, but Su Chenyu looked at her body and looked very well-dressed. In fact, it was a speechless, and think about that. A shy, gentle girl. Oh, how could it be a brother and sister, not as long as it looks.

11. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Even when they got married or after the incident, FL got kidnapped; he still didn’t agree. But everyone is somehow really okay with it, FL bribed Mc’s mother with an anti-age face lotion. Even when FL touched Mc’s ass when the party was over, everyone was like they have a very good relationship blobmelt_thumbs
    mc’s brother is funniest character in the novel and I love Mc’s family, since I love devoted/doting family

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, how I love the relatively recent update that allowed spoiler titles to carry over to the next line if they went beyond the normal space available~

AsianessPride likes this.
  13. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Back from my interview~! I have another one on Friday, but now that I have everything I need and know what I'm doing, things should be calmer.

There was no need to have her raped - they could have taken her out any other way. The "having your rival raped" in Chinese novels for women is on the same level as the "raping a woman to turn her into a harem member" trope in cultivation novels. Individual novels will come up with different "justifications" for why it has to happen, but the audience realises that it's just because the author wants to see it happen.
    I've had to drop several Chinese novels because the author had the apparently great MC that I was supposed to empathise with drug and ditch her rival to be raped, and then went into great detail about how shamed the victim was for it and how she'd lost her value in the eyes of her lovers. It's malevolent and disgusting, and it disturbs me that the authors think like this.

The emperor's youngest daughter, Xiao Wen Yan. She was spoken about a lot in the first chapter (here for convenience: https://mediocretranslations.home.blog/dkgwf/c1/).
    And they met her in chapter 18 (here: https://chichilations.home.blog/2019/08/23/dkgwf-18/).
    She's not really a love rival in the story since this is the second time round, but she's still characterised with only negative traits. It's because "the love rival is always a bad person".

Ubik likes this.
  14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it went well! And wish you luck in the next one! ^^)/

Ubik and Moonpearl like this.
  15. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~!

Ubik and AliceShiki like this.
  16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Ubik likes this.
  17. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    "Artest!"

Carefully took Tektronix from Boa, and Xia Yunqi pouted his mouth and took a kiss on his head.

In her mind, Boa is her best friend, willing to stand up for her, and Tektronix is the most loyal knight, once guarded for two.

Wang!

Tecker screamed in a difficult way, saying that he could accept the closeness from the other side.

As a noble and proud abyss three-headed dog, it is not just that anyone can get close to it. Artest’s classmates are completely looking at Boa’s share, only to give her a chance.

"

Atai is so cute." Xia Yunqi returned Tek to Boa, her eyes turned into stars.

Really want a pet like Tektronix!

She couldn't help but ask "Boo, can I play with Artest often?"

"Of course, no problem."

Boa touched Tektronix's head and said very generously: "We are good friends."

Xia Yunqi moved : "Boa, you are so good."

Wang!

Tektronix: I, Mengtai, playing money!

"Xia Yunqi..." At

this time, a tall and thin little boy came over and smiled and asked: "Are you a

Beijinger ?" Xia Yunqi was very cheerful in front of Boa, and he became introverted in the face of others. He nodded. "Well." I

don't want to talk to him.

But the seven-year-old boy didn't

look at him. He continued to ask: "What is your ability?" He is looking at Xia Yunqi's beautiful and lovely, so he will come together.

In fact, Boa is more beautiful and more lovely, but the classmates in the class know that Boa’s age is the smallest, but it is the most incomprehensible. The teacher in charge of the class and the teacher of super power are the most favored by her.

"Capability?"

Xia Yunqi is a bit embarrassed: "What ability?"

She did not know that Tianqi College is a super-capable school, and all students are extraordinary. Xia Yunqi wants to come to Tianqi College to study, completely in order to be with Bao, in fact, if it is not Qin Wuyang, she is not qualified to come here. Because Xia Yunqi is just an ordinary little girl - can not wake up with the identity of people has nothing to do with. "Capability is ability!" The little boy was surprised, watching Xia Yunqi's eyes reveal a suspicious color: "You should not be incapable?" He really guessed! His eyes made Xia Yunqi feel fearful and subconsciously pulled Boa's sleeves. Only then can she feel peace of mind and safety. "What's the matter for you!" Boa did not live up to her expectations, and immediately stood up and said: "We don't want to talk to you!" Little girl has always been well-behaved, but that doesn't mean she won't lose her temper. Especially for such a nasty little boy! Wang! In the arms of Boa's arms, Tektronix licked his mouth and gave a low roar, and a pair of dog eyes were fierce. Dare to provoke Boa? Hey you! It was smashed by it, and the pores of the little boy’s body were erected, and a cold air rushed straight from the sole of the foot to the forehead. He involuntarily trembled a few times, hurriedly backed away, and the result almost fell to the ground.

Tektronix is the only pet that can freely enter and exit the Tianqi Academy. It is cute and greedy. It is often loved by female students and female teachers. Now he knows that Tektronix is so terrible!

Really awkward, can't afford it!

"Kiki, let's go outside to play."

Boa holds Tek in his right hand and pulls Xia Yunqi on his left hand: "Don't care about him."

"Yeah."

Xia Yunqi felt that Bo's little hand was very warm, and the inner temptation disappeared, followed her. Outside the playground.

There is a special play area next to the playground, and many facilities such as swings, seesaws, and swinging Trojans are placed for students in the early classes to use during the class.

But Xia Yunqi’s mind is not at all above these facilities. She whispered: “Boa, what is the ability?”

If the question is not answered, she must not sleep at night.

"Capability is..."

Boa didn't know how to explain it. She thought about it and put down Tektronix and said, "I will show you."

Little girl pulled her new girlfriend to run next to a big tree. She Kneeling down and protruding a small white hand, pointed the palm of the hand to a grass on the ground.

The next moment, her palm part reveals the green light, and the grass is covered in an instant.

Under the watchful eyes of Xia Yunqi, this green grass began to grow at a speed visible to the naked eye. In less than a minute, it grew to more than a foot high, and new leaves were extracted, and then the flower was grown.

At the end, a small purple flower blooms.

"Wow!"

For Xia Yunqi, this is a miracle, a scene in a fairy tale!

Boa said: "This is my ability."

"Ah."

Xia Yunqi snorted again, his face was white.

She bit her lip and asked in a hurry: "Boa, is it possible for other students to have it?"

Boa thought for a moment and replied honestly: "Yes." The

afternoon is a super-powered course.

Xia Yunqi’s face is whiter.

Boa curiously asked: "Kiki, what's the matter with you?"

"I..."

Xia Yunqi's eyes are red: "I, I don't have the ability."

She realized a big problem, if everyone has the ability, and she doesn't have Isn't the ability to become a heterogeneous?

"There is no relationship."

BoA said without hesitation: "I asked my father to help you."

"Really?"

Xiayun Qi immediately eye-catching: "? Your dad can let me have the ability to"

"! Of course true"

treasure I am very proud: "My father is the most powerful, I didn't have the ability, it was my father!"

She took Xia Yunqi's hand: "You can rest assured, after returning, I told my father, Dad will definitely help you. . the "

." ah "

Xiayun Qi tears:" Thank you, BoA. "

she never felt as warm as at the moment, there is Boa such a friend is really great.

"You're welcome."

Boa's eyes bent into a crescent: "So, let's go home after school with you, let my father help you."

"Well!"

Xia Yunqi nodded hard.

She firmly grasped Boa's hand, just like the drowning person caught the straw and didn't want to loose it for a moment!

Call me if you want to read this series. Really sweet, full of MC - daughter moments. And some epic moments. It's a "dad with daughter" series but beat the other series available on NU.
    Perfect daughter (with of course her having ton of potential then MC) and her sometimes kissing her dad.

Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  18. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, I’ll definitely check it out
    Can’t tell who the main character from this though

Ubik likes this.
  19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you don't go read just for this "2 girls friendship", it's just yuri bait. And it's in the latest available chapter 476 (their first encounter a little earlier, too lazy to search).
    Zuo Yi is the main character. He is a paladin with some kind of cultivation system of "virtues". He gains faith by doing stuff corresponding to his virtues, like telling the truth (but can stays silent or says half-truth, you will be disappointed if you expect him to reveal everything) or helping the weak. Saying in advance but like any other dad series Earth becomes fantasy just so MC do interesting stuff and is not the only special person (but still the strongest / but not in isekai / still some power levels remaining for MC). The best part is seeing the perfect daughter being happy with her dad/MC. Compared to this series, the other "dad" series of NU are garbage. The 2nd enjoyable part is the OPness of MC. 3rd is maybe smiling by seeing cerberus dog being the soul pet/partner of daughter or seeing the reaction of people.
    If you want to talk more about this series open a discussion with me.

Ah and also it's chinese so author = 2 ch/day. And it's only at 470+ that you got a reveal who is the mother of daughter, and MC giving a huge sum to search for her (she is hiding because of good reason, really too bad that she doesn't learn that MC is back from isekai and is the strongest on Earth).

20. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, too bad