Do you get the punchlines to these political jokes? You might have to think about these for a while.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kadmos1, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you get the punchlines? You might have to think about these for a while.
    An elderly woman is having her debut on Fox News. She is nervous. Before appearing on Sean Hannity (during the commercial break), she says her name is Grandma Gertrude. After just meeting her, Hannity says, "Ladies and Gentleman, please say hello to Gertie the Dinosaur".

A follow-up: Grandma Gertrude heard Hannity ranting about some outrageous behavior or claim a Democrat did/said. Hannity concluded that rant by saying "a fool there was".

Gertie says "I saw that it when it came out."

Souleater335 likes this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No political or religious posts on the forums.

I realize this is more about old films than the people telling the joke, of course, but somehow I can’t see a thread about a joke Hannity told on Fox News, while ranting about democrats, becoming an innocent discourse on the oldest movies anyone here has ever seen. The context of the joke is bound to spark exactly the wrong kind of discussion. ... Feel free to follow this thread up with an independent “What’s the oldest movie you’ve ever seen?” thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.