Chinese The Return of the Noble Abandoned Consort

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kei-Em03, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Return of the Noble Abandoned Consort (妖孽丞相赖上门)
    RawLink: https://www.xxsy.net/info/883667.html
    NULink: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-return-of-the-noble-abandoned-consort/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Its a great transmigration story. Family + Adorable little buns :aww: + MC being the type that is can work her ass off and succeed :blobhero: shes awesome and not irritating :blobrofl:
    She's capable enough to take care of herself and the children.
    Its fluffy, sweet and warm even without the ML its already an awesome novel.
    Description:
    When she woke up, she had already jumped through the dynasty of history. Qiao Wei fell silent, how could she be so unlucky? Sleeping can also cross through history? Even jumping two levels, becoming the mother of the two small buns.

Looking at the small buns sparkling little eyes, Qiao Wei could not say a word of refusal.

Bad! How could she handle such a situation, she wasn’t even a mother, could anything be worse than this?

Raise the buns, get a fortune and become prosperous.

If someone is not being evil, I will leave it untouched. If people respect me, I will respect people, but if people make trouble for me, although hard, I will punish them.

Xinglin spring, even she was an abandoned woman but she could make a beautiful life too.

“Nān Nān, finally aunt found you! How did you leave that year? Aunt was looking for you like crazy! You still being alive is really good, let’s go home with aunt! A woman earning so much money is very unsafe outside!” Said a beautiful woman with a veil.

“You do not care about my children, but want to touch my money, it really hurts me! Do you know it, Aunt?” Qiao Wei looked cold.

Small steamed buns looked back and forth to a cold-looking man: “Mother, Uncle said he is my father.”

Qiao Wei smiled: “Good son, tell your father to prove his identity, what should be done?

Small buns opened a gold booklet, one by one, he said: “Joe’s Family Rules” one hundred and one, insulting an underage girl, will be given palace punishment. “Uncle, if you are really my father … …”

Ranging from a small buns finished, man grabbed Qiao wei’s chin with cold finger, showing a touch of a cold and dangerous smile: “If this Lord remembers right, it seems that night you are being hard on this Lord!”

Enny2209, chrissy987 and Kurobito like this.
  2. Enny2209

Enny2209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been dropped for a year it would be good if someone translated this, all the comments are positive too..

Kei-Em03 likes this.
  3. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr :blobsmilehappyeyes: its disappointing to know that until now nobody is picking it up:blob_teary:

4. astimina

astimina New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really sad :'(

5. WatoshimiKairou

WatoshimiKairou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am not a translator and have no background in translating. But this story seemed interesting so I might translate a few chapters in hopes of gathering interest >_< My Chinese is laughable so forgive me for mistakes.

Here's chapter 6 if anyone is interested ^^ Please bear with me; I am currently unable to post links.
    like-feathers [dot] weebly [dot] com/-translations/896241

6. elveliem

elveliem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. WatoshimiKairou

Reading List:
    Link
    @elveliem , Sorry, I can't post links yet, so I can't give you a direct link. But you may have to add http and www in front of the URL I gave. Otherwise, my site is like-feathers at weebly; just follow weebly's URL formula. Translation is linked under my "Translation" Tab.

Hope this helps >_<

8. SmoggyBelle

SmoggyBelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    elveliem and WatoshimiKairou like this.
  9. Enny2209

Enny2209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! ♥️

WatoshimiKairou likes this.
  10. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. WatoshimiKairou

Reading List:
    Link
    For those interested, I've translated Chapter 7 - (currently unable to add links) but you can check it out by clicking the link provided by SmoggyBelle just a couple posts above this one. Since my chapters have been added to the NU page, I will no longer be updating translated chapters on this thread.

I am not a translator and have no plans on picking up an actual project. But because the chapters are short and relatively easy to translate, I may continue (at my own slow pace) until someone decides to pick it up. If you are interested in taking over, there is no need to ask me for permission; just send a message my way so I know.

Thank you!!

pandaqueen and Enny2209 like this.
  12. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link