LCD Martial Peak

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 9, 2015.

1. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me there were 2 issues to drop novel. His harem and his cultivation speed. In one highter realm super genius needed 100y-/+ to make small breakthrough, but MC did it always in 3-4years! He needed less 100years to catch the strongest people.
    In my eyes MC become selfish. Not only he doesn't care about harem/familly (he can left them for 100years+), but also he doesn't help them in cultivation. Only when he needed go to highter realm, he reminds about that (left some pills/treasures), 2-3 times sex to make girls happy (lol) and bye bye

2. RealReviews

RealReviews Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'll just stop after the current realm lol I don't wanna see this go to shit since its so good rn

3. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I am yet to read a Chinese web series which does not get repetitive. All of them does at one point or another - or more like if u have read a couple of them then you can nearly anticipate future developments in any new series you pick

I read 10% chapters every 500 so that I can understand what is going on ...
    I just finished latest raw so anyone can ask anything if they want. It won't be perfect but it will fit the bill ...

4. RealReviews

Reading List:
    Link
    It pisses me off that that authors feel obligated to basically make the mc god himself and that whole process is just repetitive af because the mc always starts at the lowest level lmao

5. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't do anything about it now can we ...
    Just skim over these parts, not like u will miss anything by doing that anyway

6. RealReviews

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be so much better if they just started at the last realm and the authors just put all their energy into the world building and character development in that 1 realm instead of getting a whole new world every 800 chapters or so

7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC actually cares about his family, but the thing is he cannot go back to them since he is not strong enough and have enough background to travel back since you need to be strong and have background to cross travel back to his Universe since there are guards there protecting the weak Universe where the family of MC lives.
    And for a record, before the MC traveled to the upper Universe, he makes sure that his Family is safe enough for him to travel have much protection and is guarded.

Nusan likes this.
  8. Doc Williams

Doc Williams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the old alchemy masters would have arrived sooner than this. What an interesting development.

9. WONZ

WONZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is this novel being translated when it's on Qidian?

10. firefox1234

firefox1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the translators dont give a damn and they have been translating it for a while now too.

11. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to his demon transformation? I think I missed it or I don't remember.

12. Maykj

Maykj Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter mc turn in true dragon clan? I'm in chapter 5030

13. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn son, 5030!!?

Honestly, I'm just letting chapters build to point before reading again, this doesn't has the pull it used to for me. Like that guy he became friends with who was initially an arrogant prick, I understand people change but he didn't. He only became friends with Yang Ye because yang ye was powerful, I don't like that he made friends with that prick. I also don't like that pricks elder who has a 'good' relationship with yang ye yet that caused him to risk his life for him with just that, at best they are business partners.

The ark I'm talking is the one with the planet far away from the other planet systems where he creates his own power/sect with the artificier girl who might be a old powerhouse. I don't like the fact that he risks his neck and co operates with people like that. The cliche fatty best friends are way better than the prick and his love interest from their sect which I didn't bother to remember.

It might be just that Yang Ye isn't petty but honestly I think first impressions matter, because then that person acts like they truly are without bias. And are not putting up an act. I would remember my first impression of him. Though he's a side character that'll disappear next arc which is why I'm waiting for chapter build so I can speed through his and his stuck up girlfriends scenes. I hope some antagonist kills them

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021
  14. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is ending in possibly 1 or 2 chapters (the author already announced the eventual end roughly 10 days ago).
    it is already in epilogue/aftermath now. currently at chapter 6004 according to raw site (qidian).

at this point, latest translated chapter is 2329, so, 2/3 left for the translation it seems. no idea how long that would take. i really do hope the translators will be able to persevere as long as they can.

InvincibleDespair likes this.
  15. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope someone makes a summary from the current arc to the end to soothe our soul.
    Otherwise it will take over 3.5 years for the current team to translate this novel. Still, this novel is pretty good compared to other super long chinese novels

runsing likes this.
  16. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    At long last, now I can binge read it, I stop at chapter 3363 four years ago since I got tired of reading 2 chapters a day.

runsing likes this.
  17. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaaaaaand it ends. (2 days ago actually)
    6009 chapters. still feel a bit underwhelming however. though 8 chapters of epilogue (or 10 depending on when you start counting it as) is already more than most xuanhuan i've read.
    the afterword also gave us the title of the author's new book 人道大圣 . currently 10 chapters are out. so.. another 8, 9 years for that?

18. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, started reading MP 6 years ago and now I can binge read it.

19. abhijeet619

abhijeet619 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is already summary of the entire novel on the wiki.It is pretty well written without the unnecessary bullshit.I have already read the entire novel from there;I couldn't wait for the translators to catch up

InvincibleDespair likes this.
  20. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you guys that read the raw version read them at? Would really appreciate if anyone could assist me please.