Question Is this a light novel?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Lazriser, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My fellow comrades, it seems there is still hope for a continuation of Shinza Bansho (Masadaverse). Not Pantheon, but the story itself.
    I couldn't rely on Google Translate for accurate information, so if you happen to understand what the threads say, please confirm my question: Is this an upcoming light novel featuring a character from the First Heaven or Second Heaven's reign? I see that girl's sword design is similar Remorseless's sword from the Pantheon. There's also that Akama ga kill vibe in the first illustration, which means this is set in the pre-Throne universe or during Truth's reign. Damn, I'm hoping it is latter, because I want to read how Remorseless literally nigh-genocide the universe filled with demi/gods.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If it's truly a light novel in production, then any translator willing to try this story, please do!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  2. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    What, it got continued?!

3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently the parent company of Light closed down in march 2019 so its not very likely to be continued

4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the company is shut-down, if you check the Visual Novel Database, but the story is continued.
    There is already a large plan to publish 10 episodes (series) with each episode (series) about the Thrones from different Ages from what I've Googled translated. I can't exactly confirm if I how interpret is right or not, since it's just machine translated. Three of them are already published: Dies irae, KKK, and Paradise Lost. I'm not sure if Pantheon is included with it shut-down before official launch.
    Yes, Pantheon project is dead, but the multiverse story-lines lives on.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  5. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name got me confused a sec there till to Google it and it show dies irae

6. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.