Spoiler The Emperor’s Companion(Manhwa)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Clars, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SUMMARY:
    After making a deal with God, she is reincarnated into a new world fully ready to dedicate her life to her younger sibling. However, things aren’t so simple when she attracts the attention of the Emperor. Can’t a girl just look after her sibling with no man?

link: https://isekaiscan.com/manga/the-emperors-companion/

Spoilers plz.....:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Dragon_Reader and Meri like this.
  2. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of spoiler are you looking for? I have read the manhwa until ch. 45 but nothing much revealed. Mc started to have feelings for ML in ch.45 fyi :blobpeek:

Roserosa1610, Meri and chamchaworld like this.
  3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the relationship b/w ML and FL ???? Why did ML get angry when FL said she don't know him???/ How is the relationship b/w FL and her silblng???? And who exactly is FL transmigrated into????

syofiaa, Naya352, Mikaa and 1 other person like this.
  4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What's her relationship with the emperor? I just read till chapter 4, and at this point the emperor just get all bad point from me.

5. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually FL got engaged to the ML when she was still in her mother's womb. ML's mom and FL's mom are friends. ML's mom asked FL's mom to let their tied in engagement (at this time ML is already born and is around 6-9 y.o).

FL NEVER wakes up from when she was born until our transmigrated FL occupied the body. Basically the FL current body has no soul and the god give FL the current body. So of course FL has no memory about ML, she even don't know anyone at all. She just remember that her sister in previous world got reincarnated in her current world too but as a boy. (Basically ML 'likes' MC because from when he was a child, his mom kinda brainwashed(?)him that she is his bride so his action like kissing her is normal for him)

The relationship between FL and her brother is really nice. They are very protective with each other.

FL is a female 'Pope'. Before she wake up, there are some high priests that help her managed the church. But some priests are evil and want to take control the church.

6. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And also......
    Thanx.....:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    This...i vaguely remembered she became Pope because she has blonde hair and golden eyes. Someone with blonde hair and golden eyes has the most Holy Power which is required as a Pope. I forgot if there was a prophecy from The God that appointed her as Pope when she was born. Need to reread it again.

syofiaa, shiory, Kthp and 2 others like this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I need the flashback story when ML's mom brainwashing her son about his bride now. At least MC have some kind of holy power so she can solve ML problem everytime he lost his temper.

syofiaa and Meri like this.
  10. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a novel and a manhwa?
    Is there a raw link?

11. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh..actually up until recent chapter MC is the one who always lost control of her power (overusing her power because of overwhelming emotions like sad and anger). ML has great magic power too and help MC to suppress her holy magic. MC will be in coma for 3 days to 1 week due to her using too much magic. The first time ML help MC suppress her power, he himself used many of his magic and fall into coma too for around 1 week (iirc he is coma for 1 week).

ML is just....like to massacre other ppl because he is just jealous because MC gives him cold shoulder lol. Usually the victims are MC's knights. And then MC will heal her knights.

syofiaa, shiory, Marie_0720 and 8 others like this.
  12. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i don't know whether it has a novel version. Manga raws are from kakao page :blobsmilehappy:

Meri likes this.
  13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Isn't that mean MC's little brother will be always in constant danger? Since our MC is certified siscon (or brocon)?

shiory and Kthp like this.
  14. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. One time ML strangled lil bro and pushed him to the wall. And MC going berserk with overused the holy magic. Ends up MC going coma for few days. This was when ML use his magic to suppress MC's magic because overusing holy magic is not good for the still new awaken MC's body. Ends up ML going coma too :facepalm:

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's his fault that MC keep going into coma?

Creolenerd likes this.
  16. Er xiao jie

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in the beginning it was ML's fault. But later after they talked it out, ML won't attack her companions so no more faint/coma cause by ML. MC fainted 2 times because she used her power against ML.
    Actually ML is not that bad towards MC, he is just over jealous and he is very protective and he looked MC as a normal human beings. Others and even lil bro looked at MC as the Pope. Thats why in ch.45 MC realize that she started to fall for ML because he looked at her as who she is as a normal person and his dearest :aww::blobmelt:

shiory, Marie_0720, Ahgadawn and 8 others like this.
  17. paradise123

paradise123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the link to the raw webtoon? I can't find it no matter how hard I search. If anyone could help me out, I would be really happy. :cry:

tisifone21 likes this.
  18. Marianne_Blackwell

Marianne_Blackwell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't post any links on a newly made account apparently, but if you go onto mangadex and search for the comic, they have what's currently translated and a link to the kakao page raws. There's another website I use for raws too, but, again, I can't post links right now so...

Kthp likes this.
  19. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://toonkor.taxi/황제의-반려

Hopefully this works.

Warning . . . There are some 18+ ads

vsukio likes this.
  20. altherin

altherin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I want to know is why is the ML so obsessed with her? Wasn't she asleep for 20 years since birth? Where's the backstory? Like aside from her beauty... how and why is he so obsessed?