Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Souldead

Souldead New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ling yi?

2. Aoi Alice

Aoi Alice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just sad.

LyreSecondString likes this.
  3. Aoi Alice

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, CXY is older than Ling Lan by 3 years. Why didn't he graduate ahead of time?

4. Aoi Alice

Reading List:
    Link
    He is still loyal to Ling Lan but Li Lanfeng has an inkling that he isn't a simple character since loyalist should be like a private butler-assansin-type guy.

FicLover520 likes this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't he get held back like 3 years before he met ling lan?? I think he can't advance to his class before he completed that mission, so that's why he didn't graduate early.

Aoi Alice likes this.
  6. Aoi Alice

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeshh. I was kinda confused cause in some chapters they said that they had no seniors who join them except for LLF, ZJ and LS. I was like-Isn't CXY a senior too? :blobsweat_2:
    I thought that he was only held back in the mecha world cause of Qiao Ting, I didn't realize it was to that severity. :blobsleepless:

7. M4Z3

M4Z3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh...is it just me or did the novel and author just disappear from existence... After reading the latest chapter on another site I decided to keep an eye on updates for the novel on qidian (the place which I assume is hosting the official release of the chapters). However, just today I found that the novel no longer exists on the website. I didn't know if it's a bug or anything so I checked to see if the author said anything on weibo, but her account seemed to have been deleted... Does anyone know what's going on? (Or is it just me having this problem...)

8. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is still here for me as you can see for the SS and still being updated.
    But overall the last news seems not too optimist as well since now after she recovered from her disease, the guy who posts spoilers said that she is not too interested in keeping the project going it seems, for more info just check previous pages and you should find his original post.
    upload_2019-7-21_11-5-45.png upload_2019-7-21_11-6-23.png

LyreSecondString likes this.
  9. M4Z3

M4Z3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably should have clarified but I meant the Chinese version of qidian, which I assumed were the origins of the raws. (Can see how my original post might have lead to some misunderstandings there)

10. sunflower_wolf0806

sunflower_wolf0806 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Help! I just read the latest translated chapter which is chapter 597 confession, Please tell me if Qi Long and Han Xuya will end up together if not, who do they end up with?

11. M4Z3

M4Z3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't end up with each other immediately, but it is hinted that they will eventually end up together (since Qi Long has to get pass the phase of being super dense)

sunflower_wolf0806 likes this.
  12. Rawfood

Rawfood New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys can you give me the lists of Ling Lan classmates that have join her crew .. Thx and brief info about them if possible

13. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter as far as I can see, 1478/1478 depending on which site you look at.
    Edit: Wrong latest chapter. It is 1478/1479, mistype.

Big big spoiler from near the latest chapters.
    Ling Lan is the great granddaughter of the first marshal. I’m not sure if the father knows this or not since mtl was not clear.
    I don’t know if the first marshal knows yet that Lan is a girl nor his family. Mtl can be so unclear though this novel is ok for mtl most of the time.

Due to first marshal caring about his power, it seems most of the men of his family are dead so only the women are alive and they are very unhappy about this. So there may be some dynamics from the women’s side of the family to push the marshal to do what is right for the family.

Lan Luofeng is the granddaughter of the marshal but sent outside the family for her safety? As far as I could understand. Her father was a soldier who dies doing a dangerous mission and most likely killed by a faction in the military that the marshal did not stop. So the first marshal sent many of his kids to die even though he could have stopped this from happening.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    sharlnina, giseord, Elv and 1 other person like this.
  14. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 1st Marshall, back before he was Marshall, strongly "encouraged" his sons to enter the army. The 1st Marshall's wife is like ok, my son's are about to go into the army and may potential be killed. She's only ok on the premise that it was the son's own decision.
    This resulted in all their sons dying. The 1st Marshall's wife is angry at her husband because the youngest, Ling Lan's grandpa, didn't want to enter the army.
    He wanted a safer job and to marry the woman he loved. They eloped and had Ling Lan's mom while the fiance pushed by the 1st Marshall was still at his home stating I'm his fiance.
    Forgot what happened, and Ling Lan's grandpa entered the army and died. Grandma died too, forgot why.
    Thus leaving Lan Loufeng an orphan.
    The 1st Marshall's wife thought about taking her home, but wasn't going to happen with the fiance around and the 1st Marshall saying no.

Also in Ling Lan's family, only Ling Lan's doesn't know she's related to the 1st Marshall.

sharlnina, Elv and Aeiru28 like this.
  15. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that the first marshal did not send the support needed to save Ling Lan even though it was a plot from the enemy nor send support for the father. I got the feeling the sons died the same way. Plots that the first marshal let happen since it would have hurt his power to help.

This was the impression from the mtl.

Also, anyone know when the last update was from the author? I could not find out, maybe this month? Just want to know if author is still updating still.

giseord likes this.
  16. KaPi

KaPi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. This novel honestly has everything I love and the fact that we get to see Ling Lan live out her life, as if we're right by her side is amazing. Though, has the author posted anything about Ling Lan revealing her status as a girl.. or anything alone those lines?

17. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the latest release, Ling Lan has not revealed her female side. She is currently fighting to become God level. Do or die, she has to beat a real God level and it’s just stuck at the fight. No update so far.

I do like this and have fun reading but..... there are some aspects which the author does a poor job and it’s starting to drive me crazy.
    • Mecha squad trying to get help for their comrades being killed are arguing about their high ace ranks instead of asking for help immediately.
    • Mecha piloting being associated with gaming controls and it’s removed when at gin level piloting, so what’s the point.
    I wish the author reads up on Her weak points so we can get a better story.
    Or update so I won’t reread some of the past events showing the weakness of the story.

LuneyLune likes this.
  18. KaPi

KaPi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Though, if I may ask, is the author on hiatus.. or is it a writer's block? Does anyone know when she'll come back?

19. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here knows around which chapter Ling Lan's status as a Domain realm expert will become known by the public (or the army)?

20. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Lanfeng discover that Ling Lan is the pheonix at chapter 1091

immortaltear likes this.