Spoiler Seeking Good Temptation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Venice1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if anyone could give me spoilers, I read four chapters and I’m in love with story. I was also wondering if at the end she ends up with just one ML or all of them

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seeking-good-temptation/

Summary:

When Bai Xun was bored, she played a dating game recommended by a friend. She entered the game and must keep up the affection with seven different types of men as the only way to clear the game. Only when she gets seven hearts safely can she go home? After many deaths, Bai Xun knew it, and could only live by paying closer attention!!

Dragon_Reader and Alina Moktan like this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Here ending spoiler by @Alina Moktan
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-reverse-harem-world.89402/page-4

Venice1 likes this.
  3. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is thr any more spoilers like how she gets each character to fall?

Heungbo and Aisha Ann like this.
  4. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    +please spoiler arcs.

5. Anne Jack

Anne Jack New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give some spoiler... Just finished reading the raw but I don't know how to explain it clearly so don't expect to much.. I can only explain what I remember..
    First, Gu Yuan and Su Shi: you can read it because the first arc already finished being translated but Gu Yuan will be blackened in the next arc..
    The second is about Gu Yuan and his brother.. I forgot the name but I think it's Lu ZhiYou, maybe.. Anyway, FL will work as designer in Lu's branch(?) company and met the brother. The brother likes her but not completely. She basically just act as Mary sue. And Gu Yuan, who's blackened, love and hate FL so he do anything that hurt FL but not killing her his blackened disappear after he knows the truth which later being told. The brother actually use FL to gain the company and feeling guilty doing it. So, FL use this guilt to make him love her.. I say, all love completion being done by guilt tripping in every arc anyway, there's some Yuri too in this arc. The fiance of Gu Yuan. Huang something how she manage to complete the the level is by sleeping with her, pretend.. There's some scheme here and there but somehow, the Huang girl actually fell in love with FL... Seriously, at this part I totally can't explain it to you why but it just happened so sorry:cry: so, after the completion is done, FL leave after pretending being forced to sleep (the adults understand right?) by the drunk Lu ZhiYou, which then felt more guilty again..;)

The third arc is about the father, Qin Feng and the son, Qin Hou(i think).. QF save the FL from suicide and let her in his house.. Yada yada.. Those two fell in love and want to marry and BTW FL was pregnant at that time.. QH want to stop the wedding but ended up FL lose the child... Yep, guilty again.. FL want to leave after the incident.. The car she is on had accident and loses her memory, typical..:p

The next arc, about feng Chi and Yan something (I forgot)..about the underworld this time. . Feng Chi save FL's life and FL slowly softening his heart by being white lotus and not to mention she suppose to have amnesia.. Yan someone is another target who's FL save.. He's tough because he was blackened and had punished FL by beating her legs till broken... Even though he loves her. .But in the end he felt extremely guilty about it because FL had trouble walking after the beating and attempting suicide again...

The next is just for clearance of the blackened meter... FL pretending to be sick to clear all ML's blackened meter.. In the end, she died... And the end of game. .
    She got rabies because she was bitten by a dog when Feng Chi punished her by caging her with a dog. Actually the part when MC died were very sad and I cried like a crybaby

The epilogue is a bit creepy in my opinion.. FL choose the reality (and 10 million) instead the world of the game.. But every time FL goes to sleep, she will go into this world and all ML is there and Huang girl too (the Yuri route), living together with her. . And she's wakes up, the world will stop its time. . The world only exist for her.. I don't know but that's creepy but unexpected ending.. And it's a good read... I say, a few drops of tear being drawn:whistle:

That's all I could spoil about the story.. Sorry for the vague explanation but that's all I can remember:sleep:

(Edited: the novel already being completely translated! :blobparty:)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  6. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    This is completed now :aww:
    Thank you for this wonderful novel, I enjoyed Bai Xun's simultaneous ride on 7 boats :blob_grin:
    It's one of my top 3 novels now.

8. Cinnamon_Pretzel

Cinnamon_Pretzel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Xun living with the capture targets in her dreams :O
    Thanks @Scribblezo8 for translating! This is one of my top novels now :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020