Spoiler I Became A Virtuous Wife and Loving Mother in another Cultivation World (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soup-chan, Sep 20, 2019.

1. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers guys?

After looking at a handsome man’s picture, he has transmigrated into another world. Rong Yi looked up at the sky, speechless. How unlucky could he be to have transmigrated into a loser + sissy’s body…

What’s worse, the original master of this body has been married to a man! The worst thing is…

Rong Yi takes a deep breath and lowers his head to look at his chest! Flat! Check! Then he pulls open his pants and luckily see his ‘brother’ is still there, feeling much relieved…

He said to the little cute kid, “What did you say? Say it again.”

The translated description is credited to the translator named "Guy Gone Bad" from Flying Lines.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series...d-loving-mother-in-another-cultivation-world/

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The picture is clearly the CP from Heavenly Blessing xD

3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O ok...
    So i got up to ch6

I was so confused because mc is from the modern world but he had cultivation. They the explain it later.

Mc hates gays, sissy pants, and kids. Mc is the 3rd brother. He's very strong. His cultivation is at golden lvl.

Mc's bro is crying because he was dumped buy a guy. This is why mc hates gays and sissy pants. Be A man!!!!

His younger sibling are tossing stuff at him. All 5 boys. Mc cant hit them because he can kill them. Thier parents ran off to travel.

His little sis pop up, the only girl in the family. Hey bro wanna play cosplay? You can be the evil queen and i can be the princess. She give mc a dress. =_= this is why i hate kids.

Mc gets a call. Theres an ancient hot looking male pix. Mc stares blankly. 2nd bro is like... You think he's hot? You've fallen in love?

By the time mc can focus, he was in another world.

A group is ppl. One guy wants to punch mc but mc doges. The guy is suprised. They mock mc. There will be a wedding of your Senior brother and sister. Give up. Dont bother to show up or you might give birth during the event.

They toss him the invitation but mc tosses it back. Then mc's host gaurd come to rescue mc. The gaurd has higher cultivation so the group run off.

Mc looks around. He seems to be in ancient china. The guard takes mc to rest and runs to find a midwife.

Mc is like wtf? A midwife? You mean like for pregnant women? Mc looks down. He looks like hes 8-9 months pregnant.

Mc looks in the mirror. Mc looks very beautiful. Mc is shocked. Is mc a girl? He checks. Thank god still a man.

Mc thinks hes in an illusion, but once you know you are in an illusion. It should break. Mc bites his finger to draw blood. Makes a symbol. Mc realized that his cultivation lvl is very weak.

Mc remembered something. In the past. An ancestors (or was it his grandpa? I forgot) had transmigrated to another world for for thousandsnof years. Only when he became powerful was he able to return. When he returned, it was a blink of an eye so no one believed him till he brought back knowledge of cultivation (and i think treasures)

Mc checked the root of the host. Hes very lucky. They both have the same root. Mc can absorb energy? (I forgot what) from the sun, moon, and heavens. So this can help speed cultivation. Even if he didnt learn cultivation. This ability can help him be healthy and heal fast. He has thunder and fire root as well as a hidden root.

Mc thinks so he just needs to become op. Mc is unstable on his feet since he got here. Always falling. When he looked down. Wtf. His feet is only 3 inches.

4. Whitefish

Whitefish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get the raw link

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Asami and Whitefish like this.
  6. Whitefish

Whitefish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soie_yoie likes this.
  7. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's feet are bound like women in ancient china. Mc is shocked because only women did that.

Mc asks the gaurd for help, but the gaurd was like.... Ummm you said only your husdand can touch your feet. You are very proud of your feet.

Mc is like wtf!!! He's like screw that. Help me heal my feet. Gaurd said it would take half a month and its very painful to heal.

Gaurd gets meds and uses spiritual force to heal mc's feet.

Mc wants to run away before the hubby comes home.

As mc walks. He hears ppl make fun of him. It acts like a girl. Dresses like a girl. Wears make up like a girl. Can even get pregnant like a girl. Disgusting. Apparently mc has been pregnant for 4 years and it will be another 2 years before giving birth.

Mc is like wtf? 6years to give birth?

Mc goes to a place. Apparently original host has tried to have an abortion many times but it never worked.

Mc goes to to a very busy market place. Mc wants to find a rich guy to leech off of. Mc sees a guy shopping. Looking at something but the lvl of the item is 7. Hes unhappy (its ml).
    Mc tells ml that he can enhanced it and it will be increased into a lvl 8 or 9.

When mc sees ml's face. Mc is shocked. Its the same face on the phone. Mc thinks ml is the link to get home.

The problem is no one has ever successfully enhanced an object. When the enhancement fails the object breaks. Mc tells ml that he knows how and askes ml for his address and mc will teach him.

When ml goes home. Mc follows him because he doesn't know if ml lied about his address and he doesnt want to lose his link.

Mc realized ml is going to original hosts home. Mc's gaurd opens the door and lets him in. Mc is surprised. Mc thinks ml cant be his hubby. It must be the hubby's brother? Since ml didnt recognize mc most likely not the hubby.

When mc knocks on the door. The gaurd is so happy. The master came. The master came.
    Mc was taken aback. The master came? Not that he came back?

Ml has a ghost yin body and its hard to have children. Mc has a rare body only females have. The body can absorb sun energy? Can have kids? And can benefit both when duel cultivation.

Original host's mom make him have the baby with ml with out original host knowledge. By the tine he knew he was already 2 months pregnant.

Ml was away for 2 years because he was struck by lighting and he had to go off to heal.

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why the translator didnt just use the original pix. It actually looks better and rather cute.

White Head Ice Prince likes this.
  9. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers, please

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is tripping me out.

So why does the ML not recognize MC's face as his 'wife'?

immortaltear likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol idk either. Well they did talk about it, but i didnt understand it very well so i kist skipped it.

Theres a new kid too and its so weird the kids a vampire?

12. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Im gonna have to pass the torch to someone else. This is getting more and more difficult to understand.

Mc goes and tries to find ml. Ml is showering. So hot and Smexy. Mc cant even function anymore.

Mc self hate for becoming gay.

Then a 3yr old kid pops up. He says mc us shameless and wants cock. Kid repeats again and again.

Mc ponders why the kid has such a potty mouth. Kid then says he's hungery. Mc tells him to go to the kitchen for milk. Kid says he wants grandmas milk (mtl dont ask me) mc checks his chest. Not wet. Mc thinks im not gonna have breast milk right?

Kid rummage through mc's clothes. Kis says he's hungry. Mc says ok, but dont take too much or the baby will die.

Kid bites mc. Mc starts to feel faint. Gaurd gives hj. Sugar water to help. Mc looks ans he see blood and 2 bite marks. Mc is like wtf? The kid drank blood?

Turns out the kid is twins with the baby inside mc. Something happened and the kid was born first?

Later

Mc sees the kid fighting with another kid 5yrs old. They are arguing about refining. Apparently the kid is a genius who can refine?

Mc says he will look at the sword. He complements his son and said its great. Then mc teaches and tells the kids more info on refining.

Mc is now 1st layer refining. He cant do much but the sword has no grade so mc can refine it. The kids are suprised because mc has no root. How did mc use thunder?

They both secretly checked mc before.

15. soup-chan

soup-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried mtl’ing and boy, it makes zero sense to me. :cry: Shout out to @soie_yoie for the spoilers! (y)

soie_yoie likes this.
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol it gets worse hahaha. Still very interesting. Hopefully a pro can enlighten us. Lol

Shizun likes this.
  17. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

EveningWind, Kleep, dreamxx and 9 others like this.
  18. Rainess09

Rainess09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching out for this

19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried this one for maybe 2-3 chapters before I gave up lol. Nothing made any logical sense.....

Pretty sure this is not a jjwxc novel, which explains the quality. XDDD

stumblmer, Shizun and Neelambori like this.
  20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I thought you could mtl anything