Spoiler Sha Po Lang

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by celiac, Mar 5, 2018.

1. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me more spoiler??

How the MC fell for ML?
    The MC was a Foster father of ML?

Can someone give me more summary?

Also, did there is a smutty part? And did the ML virgin?????! (Important quistion)

How the angst? Couse there is a tragedy tag... (My heart not strong enough, so need prepare before read)
    :blobpopcorn_cool:

2. AngryEggplant

AngryEggplant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the character I want to brace for as well. I love Shen Yi! Please spoil me so I know how bad it is for him. Coming from mxtx novels, I’m prepared for him to be broken or dead or something by the end. But this is my first Priest, so maybe non-main CP characters are allowed a reasonable ending too lol.

Sivajani and Cypress like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I love him too!!!!! Shen Yi only deserves the best! Plz priest, he already has to go through so much bs from Gu Yun, let him be happy T-T

4. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC becomes the emperor at the end and it wasn’t through rebellion. the emperor died due to assassination iirc and MC by that time has become so powerful politically that the emperor willingly gave the throne to MC over his own son right before he died

btw in my opinion Chang Geng is the main character and Gu Yun is the male lead so I refer to them that way. SPL is really Chang Geng’s zero to hero story

he never gets rid of the curse, but through medical treatment by Chen Qing Xu (so medication and meditation) the severity has reduced by half or more by the last chapter. not sure if he ever completely gets rid of it
    the curse reveal is chap 69-70

the last mention of Shen Yi in the last chapter is that he led the troops that expelled the remnants of the invaders and stabilized the territories. a very successful general and definitely not dead or broken or unhappy!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    alexfilia, Peachiii and Cypress like this.
  5. Zeenaba

Zeenaba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kisses your hands* youre a true saviour! ahh now i can continue reading I literally dropped the novel around chap 70 because of king dumb asssstrategies and had sleepless nights but now i can sleep in peace knowing chen greng won and becomes the only king that matters ✌️

6. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - When did Gu Yun really fall in love with the mc? It was said that he only saw mc as his little brother. And did he already know that Chang Yeng was in love with him before the first kiss.

- Has Gu Yun ever showed that he was jealous of mc and the attention he gets?

- i know that in almost all of her works, smut scenes aren't really detailed. But how was their smut scenes described? Are the couple very intimate, examples lots of kissing and huggings?

Thank you

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  7. Diali

Diali Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give MC toe spoilers. Why did Hu Geer break it and bandage it? Is he really the son of the Emperor or is he ascending the throne regardless of blood?

8. Fatim

Fatim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is HE? please kindly explain to me i am newbi

9. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy End.

10. MXTXFAN

MXTXFAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new, and I have a question... so
    mind if someone reply me...

Who's the MC? and who's the ML?

Who's the Uke? and Who's the Seme?

11. jhoelaf

jhoelaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please tell me when will chang geng found out gu yuns condition?!?

12. Nyannyan

Nyannyan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CG already suspected something was up with his yifu around chapter 33. Later at chapter 39 GY got to know from CQX that CG knows about his deafness and blindness.
    CG found it out quicker that you would think. There is not much of back and forth about that. CG was young before as a result it took him a while to realise his yifu's condition but as soon as he became a bit more mature he feagured it out. Instead it was a actually his bone of impurity that took GY a while to find out as they were not always together because of various reasons.

alexfilia likes this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The answers are still debatable imo.

14. yoloyoloya

yoloyoloya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i read the book so long a go i seem to have forgotten some details and cant find the relative chapters. Ill appreciate if anyone could help me with these questions they contain some *spoilers* so if you havent read the book beware
    The bracelet the late emperor gave to gu yun was a medicine right? How did they find out about it? And did gu yun get any better after that?

15. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone remember the chapter where the mc goes into the ml's tent and finds him injured while the ml cant see?