Spoiler The Sleuth Of Ming Dynasty [成化十四年]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Iwanttoreincarnate, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Iwanttoreincarnate

Iwanttoreincarnate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot according to mtl:
    In the 14th year of Chenghua, there was a Wangui in the harem. There was also a factory in the west factory called Wang Zhi. The Prince Zhu Youzhen was just eight years old. He still didn't know if he could grow up smoothly.
    The emperor was inactive, the eunuchs bullied him, and the courtiers made up for the leaks, and the evil ones were arrogant and sighed for the good.
    The world is so, what is heaven?

This year, Tang Fan was transferred from the Hanlin Academy to Shuntianfu, and he was appointed to promote the six products.

Raw:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2221448
    There are beautiful book covers of this but I don't know how to upload here.

2. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for drama adaptation of this eventhough the BL is changed to brotherhood/friendship. But I think I won't ship MC and ML in the drama because the cast make it impossible to do so

The novel title is the 14th year of chenghua. Sleuth of ming dynasty is the drama's title

3. iskolarako

iskolarako Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hoping for a good soul to give some spoilers for this novel

4. AliciaAlyss

AliciaAlyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also hoping for some spoiler here. At least please can someone tell me whether it's HE or not. And is there 3rd person between MC n ML (I'm not fond of story with 3rd person)? I saw three people in the drama poster so I was wondering about it. I know a lot will be changed in adaptation, but I don't want to take a risk starting mtl-ing story with 3rd person in it :(

5. iskolarako

iskolarako Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also wondering if the ethnic girl in the drama is an original character or did she also appear in the novel

6. AliciaAlyss

AliciaAlyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to read the novel, but I have a bad memory so early part of the novel, I've fogotten alot :')

What I remember is, there are only two important woman characters around MC, which are MC's sister and a servant from Li Family who was later recognized as a sister by MC. THAT if my memory is right :"

Unnisara21 likes this.
  7. Unnisara21

Unnisara21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started this novel and it starts off at a slow pace. I have to admit that the writing style took me a while to get used to it. What piqued my interest is the cases that the MC and ML will have to solve.
    Join me in reading and discussing this novel.

8. thisonelikesdanmei

thisonelikesdanmei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh does anyone know around which chapter the mc and ml start having feelings for eachother? or like their first kiss? ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ