Discussion The most evil food you ever ate?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Sep 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ashley123

Ashley123 Your senior

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot exactly what animal it was, but brains. Either pig or cow. My grandpa, a big believer of chinese medicine, would make me drink these... blood recovery potions (aka soups) he made. He said the brains were supposed to make me stronger. I usually try everything he gives me, but this time I couldn’t and made it disappear when he wasn’t looking :LOL:

2. Panzaro

Panzaro It's just mayonnaise~

Reading List:
    Link
    Days old rice that was fried in an attempt to make it edible again. It didn't help that the accompanying food was soup based. The taste, texture and general feeling when it was in my mouth so wrong. I also ended up with indigestion and diarrhea for half a day.

3. unhelpfulone

unhelpfulone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King of fruits, Durian.

..it smells

4. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    tempoyak or a fermented durian. this thing could makes someone got stroke. my mum was a durian lover, yet she got stroke this early year cuz of eating it.

5. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    In middle school we had a school field trip and on the way back we were Led to the basement of a building and fed 2 chicken tenders (no breading, just plain chicken) and mashed potatoes. Doesn’t sound too bad right? They cook the chicken until it had literally no moisture, didn’t season it, and the mashed potatoes were instant mash with no seasoning either. To swallow the chicken you had to rehydrate it by taking a sip of sweet tea they provided you. The problem with that? The tea was so sweet it made you even thirstier. Amazing.

6. Gisuma

Gisuma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some alive baby rat (freshly born) and banana,
    For medicine purpose but meh
    I dont want to eat that again

7. SakuraKoi

SakuraKoi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two actually common foods that can instantly make me feel like vomiting (never did, I know when to stop) and which I should actually like:
    1. rice pudding (I sure like rice and I sure like milk in whatever shape, except that one)
    2. Apple strudel (or perhaps any cooked apple for that matter, it's the apple that's just eww though I recall tolerating apple in my sweet curry. I normally am quite fond of apples and love juicy ones)
    Ananas and bananas are by the by ranked second for merely being sickeningly sweet or slimy. Paprika, especially green one along with pretty much any very spicy alcohol are sharing place #3.

8. paputsza

paputsza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Bitter Sweet

Bitter Sweet 『Gomi Delivery Service』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, I guess for me it'd be some mushrooms my family picked outdoors. They were edible, but the texture was just soooo wrong. Chewy too. I haven't really eaten much that I would consider horrible tbh, as I'm very picky. Though there was this one time where I asked for some peach flavored tea and ended up with peach flavored syrup.

10. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you have it with your breakfast?
    I can tolerate it with rice, egg and tons of soy sauce and karashi mustard on top but I’ll never understand natto spaghetti... it gives me the shivers just looking at it...

11. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I had it plain. *shivers* :blobdizzy::blob_coughblood:

12. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeeeeeeh... :blobfearful::blobflag:

13. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Peanuts. They make me want to rip my tongue out. Can't even stay in the same room as someone eating them because the smell is so bad (comparable to rotten food imo).

Not even allergic to them, they just taste so bad.