[Poll] Would you be a genderbent superhero?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Sep 23, 2019.

Tags:
?

Would you accept the magical kitty's genderbent transformation?

1. I'm male - Yes, without the slightest degree of hestiation!

8 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. I'm male - Yes, it sounds like a good deal!

10 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. I'm male - Yes, after thinking about it a bit

9 vote(s)
    10.7%
  4. I'm male - Yes, but somewhat reluctantly

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. I'm male - No, but somewhat reluctantly

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. I'm male - No, after thinking about it a bit

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. I'm male - No, it sounds like a bad idea

10 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. I'm male - No, without the slightest degree of hesitation

16 vote(s)
    19.0%
  9. I'm female - Yes, without the slightest degree of hesitation

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. I'm female - Yes, it sounds like a good deal!

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
  11. I'm female - Yes, after thinking about it a bit

4 vote(s)
    4.8%
  12. I'm female - Yes, but somewhat reluctantly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. I'm female - No, but somewhat reluctantly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. I'm female - No, after thinking about it a bit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. I'm female - No, it sounds like a bad idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. I'm female - No, without the slightest degree of hesitation

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  17. I do not wish to answer

7 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: I was looking at clips of Magical Girl Raising Project and reminded of Souta. So...

Note: This scenario is written for the men of NUF!! (Scroll down for the female version)

Lately you've been slightly jealous of the fact that one of your classmates at school awakened her magical girl powers. She showed you her transformation a few days ago and honestly you were a bit envious. Why is it that only girls spontaneously develop magical powers in this universe?!

It's super unfair, isn't it?! Why can't there be magical boys???

Anyways... you went to sleep dwelling on this fact, but when you woke up in the middle of the night, there was a cute mascot kitty right on your windowsill.

Magical Kitty: So, I heard you want to be a magical girl~?

You: "Uh... but I'm a dude."

Magical Kitty: Not an issue at all! You can still be a magical girl!

You: "Um, pardon?"

Magical Kitty: We'll just genderbend you every time you do your transformation. No problem at all! And you'll be cute!

You: "H-Huh..."

The Magical Kitty goes on the explain the usual terms and conditions for turning into a Magical Girl. The terms themselves weren't particularly that remarkable, but the quick summary is that:

1. You gain a superpower (you can't choose it; but it would be related to your personality)
    2. You gain an alternate form that you can transform into (note: this will be biologically female); your alternate form will have increased durability, strength, and various other physical perks
    3. Using your superpower or transformation consumes magical energy
    4. You can collect or regain magical energy by collecting strong emotions that people direct at you (e.g. gratitude, love, hate, etc.)
    5. You can also collect magical energy by stealing it from other magical girls
    6. If you completely run out of magical energy, then you will die and kyuubey™ will come for you
    You also know from reading the news that there are several famous magical girls who have been around for hundreds of years — consequently, if you're a powerful magical girl, you could conceivably live for a very long time or even be immortal. However, you do not know how successful the average magical girl is, or even the average life expectancy.
    If you are female...

For the ladies of NUF, pretend that the magical kitty is offering to give you a genderbent (male) superhero bishie magical swordsman transformation. I think most of y'all should know what I'm saying if I say: touken ranbu?

In either case, the Magical Kitty's conditions are the same for the ladies.
    1. Would you accept the magical kitty's offer? Why or why not? What concerns do you have?

2. Is the genderbent transformation a plus or a minus in your eyes?

3. What kind of superpower do you think suits your personality?

4. How would you collect your magical energy? Would you be good/evil/neutral?

5. Do you think you could be a successful magical girl / magical swordsman?

2. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You...have too much time to spare...

3. Effugium

Effugium [Investigator], Praise Shigure-sama

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Would you accept the magical kitty's offer? Why or why not? What concerns do you have?
    If i only genderbent when i transform then i would accept. Because i can still be a guy if i don't transform, and changing gender in exchange for superpower is worth it i think.
    Well if i can transform without bring genderbent then why not? So minus?
    I don't really know my personality... Maybe ice power? Or invisibility?
    I eould collect my magical energy by trolling in the internet maybe? To collect people's negative emotion. But i would also help people when i can... Maybe good?
    I don't think i can

Lurking, AMissingLinguist and lychee like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen enough hentai to instantly answer "Hecc naw nigga".

AMissingLinguist and Pyoo like this.
  5. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to say “yes, without the slightest degree of hesitation,” mainly because I’ve made up stories in my head with a female to male genderbent superhero for years now, but then I got to conditions 4-6, and changed my answer to “yes, sounds like a good deal.” Because hmm... needing outside energy or otherwise you’ll die is a serious drawback.

And I’d like either water powers and/or the power of change/transformation.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  6. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    U got me with immortality, albeit reluctantly but hey, imma be an immortal dude/magical girl, and who knows if I live long enough I can manage to do some other experiments with the magical stuff and don't depend in the magical transformation stuff

7. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
    No, I will not. I won't risk the chance of being gangbanged by ugly bastards.

Ddraig, Pyoo, ebonykun and 3 others like this.
  8. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably consider selling my soul for a shot on immortality, a Sex-change is fine

9. nuubman

Reading List:
    Link
    What about gangbang with super cute girls that transformed into mmm magical bois?

10. auraizen

auraizen aeu •.*°☆「procrastinating 」『always sleepy』

Reading List:
    Link
    Assuming that I'm in an alternate universe with magical girls and not my own, I'd accept
    I really don't want to be a guy just because it'd be weird, but if I look at the aspects it's a plus. Since I become genderbent, it'll be much harder for bad?? people to figure out my real identity. Plus whenever it's that time of month and I'm bleeding out and in pain I can just transform into a guy.
    Uhhhhhhh no clue
    The power to turn back time? because I make too many mistakes and that'd be helpful
    Neutral I guess? It seems the simplest to be kind to people and get magical energy from gratitude.
    Maybe aha

Side note: I'm loving your daily polls, please keep this up <3

AliceShiki, lychee and Drake98 like this.
  11. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I would become a bit narcissist..... to see an ikemen on the mirror :blobnosebleed:
    Strong emotions...... acting as a cool idolhero can get plenty of crazy fans and make the girls go doki doki........ and showing off (like a boss) in front of those gender bent magical girls will also make them have quite the strong emotion for me~ it doesn't say that hate/jealousy isn't valid~:blobwhistle:
    And yep, I think I'd be a good warrior~ what is rosy/sparkle magic when facing pure might~? Just crush everything!! Cut all~!!!:blobhero:

lychee, Snowbun and Anra7777 like this.
  12. Drakaos

Drakaos Member (Patriarch?) of the Anti-Qidian Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no, that cat is suspicious as fuck. Kill it with fire.

13. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even know this kind of hentai existed :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: Is it a common plot?

Two votes for immortality, it is!

14. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Genderbend is a very common tag. Male to female usually, but the reverse isn't rare either.

15. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma be honest.....I have no problem with turning into a magical chick BUT I dont really wanna put myself in a position of danger.

So, Im going to have to pass on this one chief.

16. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, yeah, I know there's genderbender hentai, but like are they all with that kind of theme??

What I'm saying is that I had no idea that there was a meme about it -- or at least something that everyone knew about?

There's quite a few genderbender manga that I like, and they were kind of cute.

17. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yep. I maybe a little concerned getting used to things, but would probably still accept because a) I have actually always been pretty curious about being a guy and b) magical powers.
    2. Maybe actually a plus? I get to be a hot guy and a girl as well? I think it's like this weird middle point where I don't have to be committed to being either gender? Although I'm a little bit worried I won't be able to get used to having a d*ck.
    3. Idk if this should be combat focused or not, cuz are we gonna be fighting for world peace? But anyways, I would like maybe either a space type ability (like teleportation?) or ice/water manipulation? Hmm, I'm trying to come up with something more interesting, but honestly can't really think of anything else.
    4. Probably just positive emotions from saving people from danger. Or maybe flirting with people with my new handsome bishie face.
    5. I would think so.

Anra7777 and lychee like this.
  18. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. If you completely run out of magical energy, then you will die and kyuubey™ will come for you
    Hell no
    nope
    nope
    also im already seen enough hentai to see where its going to be.. because i like that setting but i dont want experience it myself.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  19. nuubman

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh one of the biggest concerns I would have would be that is a borrowed power, and not mine since its like that some crazy cat can screw me if he is bored :sushi_chubby:2)depends as long the body I'm going to get isn't busty it's all OK, it would be ridiculous to die or lose a fight bcuz my boobs got in the way 3) as long the environment isn't too hostile then something that grows indefinitely if the environment and the competition is too heavy then something that have enough power, something that adapts to the situation would be for the best 4) something sided towards evil neutral, it's easy for people to hate etc, hard to make them love you 5) maybe? Or maybe the hentai plot will win and then I think I will wish for death xd

LK likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    The show was called Moldiver. Because the gadget used to transform (invented by the nutty otaku older brother) locked the settings, after the brother used it, the sister (MC) got stuck into the avatar of “Captain Tokyo “, but after the sister used it, HE got stuck into the form of the Moldiver...