Spoiler (BL) 3 Wives 4 concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sofieeee, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone seen this?
    Its my first time with this type of novel
    (1 gong and n shou)
    Link
    http://m.danmei.la/info/8897/

The summary
    A formerly powerful martialist of the generation married 7 unparalleled men, each of them outstanding, why do I say former? Because this romantic master endlessly suffered life threatening injuries for his 7 wives and finally lost all his skills. The formerly unparalleled martial arts master is now a stay at home husband, going between his 7 wives, how pitiful. Are these 7 seven men really as peaceful as they appear. Old enemies return and danger approaches, can he protect his 7 treasures (baobei)?

Warning 1 gong vs 7 shou
    It’s my first time reading this type of novel the gong married 7 shou, all different people. He has different feelings towards all of them and cannot let any of them go. Each arc is one of the shou story from their own perspective on how they fell in love with gong.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Dumb Lilly, Izn, Queue and 6 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Character summaries

MC Wei Wu Shuang (alias QinZheng)

The gong, the Leader of the Pugilist world in Gianghu, The late Prince of Wei’s (Wei Wang) only son.

The Wives

No. 1, Wei Qi’er (Hai Qi’er) the prince of a foreign country, youngest out of all the wives, but no doubt MC loves him the most

No. 2 Zhan QunAo, the son of the former Leader of the Pugilist world, MC’s sworn brother

No. 3, Bai YunFei, MC’s childhood friend, heir to White Could City, the richest family in Jianghu.

No. 4 Situ ShiChen, The fourth young master of YueWang Sword manor, said to be the most powerful sword technique in JiangHu

No. 5, Zhao WeiYi, The Marquis JingKang’s only son, MC’s distant cousin, after his father’s death became the new Marquis JingKang

No. 6, Lin Qi, The Medicine Saint’s disciple, known as the Medicine God, MC’s fiance, born mute

No. 7 Nangong Jie, NanGong’s sect’s master, most power palm technique in Jianghu, MC’s and No 2’s sworn brother.

Izn, Queue, NotReading and 5 others like this.
  4. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    *camp*

5. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hey this was my first BL harem too. and after reading many its still in my top 3, no regrets

it was so popular back then, one of the few that got an audio drama in the ancient era for danmei novels. I clicked on this thread thinking wow it actually got picked up an eng translator, but alas the genre is too niche now lol...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Saikyi and morticia_addams like this.
  6. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel itself has 11 arcs (excluding extra chapters)

Arc 1 Qin Manor’s Masters,
    Introductory arc, everyone already married

Arc 2, A Passerby Encounter,
    continuing directly after the first arc, MC’s one night stand finally tracks him down

Arc 3, A devastating love,
    No. 3 Bai YunFei’s story

Arc 4, Don’t be Sworn brothers, Not Sworn Brothers,
    No. 2 Zhan QunAo and No.7 NanGong Jie’s story

Arc 5, You are my one and only ( my weiyi),
    No.5 Zhao WeiYi’s story (note wei yi mean only one)

Arc 6, Beauty Trap,
    No. 4 Situ ShiChen’s story

Arc 7, An Arranged marriage,
    No 6, Lin Qi’ story

Arc 8, To Roam like a tiger

Arc 9, To lure out a snake

Arc 10, As long as you understand me,
    No. 1 Wei Qi’er’s story

Arc 11, 3 wives is not enough, 4 concubines are too little.

And a lot of extras

Izn, Queue, morticia_addams and 3 others like this.
  7. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres an audio drama? :aww:

8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I love that novel!!!! ...it's one of my favs <33333 ....the MC and his relationship with his super op wifes is awesome :D ....I have read some spoilers/chapter summaries somewhere else on discord and I loved it ...I really hope someone picks it up <333

9. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    their maoer fm

I can't believe it's 2019 and they still haven't done an ep for Yunfei or Qier...:blobdead:

Queue, hikaharu and alexfilia like this.
  10. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks fun but I am not a harem person, bl or not.

11. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Meet the Masters
    The Qin Manor is introduced, the leader of the Pugilist world is playing with some birds when he heard the news that No.3 and No.4 are fighting (the usual, they hate each other). He didn’t really care until he heard that they were fighting near No.1’s room, (a devil when his sleep is disturbed. So by the time he arrived the fight was over, anf No.1 is pissed and killed his bird for soup, grounded No.4 and melted No.3’s expensive new sword. Later we get news that the martial arts competition for the position of leader is coming up. To become the new leader you need to defeat the old leader (mc). But, the world doesn’t know that mc is lost more then half of his martial arts already. For these past few years, the rule was you have to defeat a Qin manor representative (one of the 7 wives) to fight with mc. This year No.1 wants mc to go and fight for himself. On the way he met various people (including No.7’s family) but no one recognises him as the leader since he’s a stay at -home hubby. He eventually ran in to No.7 (goes back and forth Win Manor and Nangong sect since he's sect leader). No.1 eventually came as well since he’s worried about mc. We hear alot of things about up and rising martial artist who had the potential to steal mc’s position. This year in particular every sect is entering, even No.4 and No.7’s families who never attend. Some stuff happened, mc managed to win the first battle with whatever skill he had left and when another opponent came the present wives tried to stop it claiming mc has health issues. This didn’t work until No.5 arrived, he just succeeded his dad as the new Marquis JingKang and is taking an army to the border. He threatened to end this battle now or he will unleash the army. This worked and they went home. There we meet No.2 and No.6, they had a long discussion about this years competition since its strange that so many people came, as if someone planned it. No.2 got pissed when mc said he doesn’t really want the leader position since it was passed on from No.2’s father. During the argument mc fainted, turns out he’s poisoned, and so is No.5. It wasn’t clear how this happened but it made mc realise he’s useless and wants to find a way to regain his martial arts skills. He wants to go find his master (officially dead) but his wives all disagree and he ended up running away from home. All he managed to find was his master’s shidi, they had an argument for a while and turned out it was a trap. His old admirer showed, Hai Tan, No.1’s distant relative who one confess his love for mc. He is back for revenge and promised to make mc watch all of his beloved killed, especially No.1. They start to fight and his wives sent reinforcements (they had eyes on him since he left). He’s brought back home all injured and clingy, while the wives comfort him. This lasted until someone showed up claiming to be a love debt. mc didn’t recognise him at first but then he took out a jade amulet, that happen to be the engagement gift between No.6 and mc. ( i think it once belonged to mc’s mother)
    When your One Night Stand cones to town
    The man in question, Yan QingYan, the leader of Peach Blossom Island. A few years ago, mc was planning to fake his own death and leave his position as Wei Wang to live with his wives. The emperor agreed on condition, for mc to kill one of the leaders of a foreign country. During this mission mc was poisoned with aphrodisiac, so he went straight to a brothel and grabbed the first guy he saw. This is Yan QingYan who is taken there by his shiqiongs for the first time, and while he was drunk a strange man grabbed him and violated him while repeatedly calling him “Qi’er”. The next day YQY woke up and mc was gone, only the piece of jade was left. So YQY did everything he can to get the Sect master position and use his fir es to track down mc, he only found him after seeing him at the competition.

Back to present time No.6 is crying his eyes out because mc threw away the token of their love. MC is busy comforting him when No.1 announce that YQY will become No.8x mc disgreed fiercely, No.1 ended up tying him up and hanging him outside to force him to agree. The six other wives are forbidden to bring him food so they each thought of their own way to help him, (e.g. No.5 hired a taoist priest to pray for rain so he can have water). When YQY asked him why ? MC says he can’t bear any of his wives being hurt, said, “ there's nothing wrong with you, but it's not you and it can’t be anyone else, to share love between two people is wrong, between seven is even more so. I can only blame myself for being young and can’t control my emotions.” In the end YQY says he has no intention of being the eighth wife, they settle the debt with mc promising to help YQY become the next Pugilist leader.

MC’s first
    During his stay at Qin Manor YQY ran into No.3 and they had a talk, No.3 told him how he fell for MC. MC’s father was the city master if White Cloud City, the point where every trader has to go through to get into central plains. White Cloud city gives merchants safe passage in exchange for half of their products, which is why they are even richer than the royal family. Generations of kings tried to take control of this city but failed. MC’s father and No.3’s father were best friends so they were childhood playmates. When they first met No.3 was six and mc was ten, they would practice swordsmanship together and mc made No.3 realise that he’s not a genius (still better than his brothers) and practiced even harder. No.3 liked mc even more than his own siblings and treasured their time together. The next time they met was 7 years later, mc came to White Cloud City with No.1, on the run from assassins. No.3 though No.1 was a girl at first (everyone does), after spending time with mc and No.1, No.3 continue to assess himself since his talent is demoted in comparison to them, so he only tried harder to prove himself. No.3 taught No.1 some of his family’s sword techniques, while they were practicing when his sword was close to No.1 mc intercepted injuring No.3. Although it's not serious he felt really bad and was extra attentive to No.3 later on. They went to a lotus pond and No.3 says he liked to eat lotus seeds, so mc dived into the pont to find seeds, not knowing where they grow, and they both almost drown. Later on No.3’s sister, who had a crush on mc asked him to set them up, No.3 agreed because he doesn’t want mc to leave, the three of them went on an outing together, but mc paid most hos attention to No.3 the whole way through. Until an assassin came looking for No.1, he took No.3 and his sister hostage hoping to exchange fir No.1 from mc. MC ended up shooting No.3 so the assassin couldn’t use him against mc or No.3’s father. He couldn’t rusk his own life since he has to take care of No.1. No.3 survived but mc never touched a bow again. After No.3 fully recovered, mc took No.1 and left secretly. Their next meeting was 7 years later, No.3 was poisoned and mc came to save him, giving him half of his internal energy, after No.3 recovered his family arranged a marriage for him. No.3 started to realised his feelings for mc and asked him about their relationship, mc still unaware of his sexuality and sats he doesn’t know, No.3 tries to force it out if him and they ended up sleeping together, both of their first times. And during this mc keep calling “Qi’er”, when mc left he told No.3 to wait for him, but No.3 was made because of the whole “Qi’er” thing so he didn’t and went along with the marriage plans. On the wedding day mc ran in with two arrows stabbed on his body (No.1’s arc reveals he did it to himself to stop No.3’s marriage) but there really was an attack on the city, No.3 ‘s uncle betrayed them and collaborated with the government to take over White Cloud city. There was a fierce battle and mc was the hero. When the battle was over mc asked No.3’a dad for No.3 and end of flashback.

Meanwhile in the Qin manor No.3 is having a heart to heart talk with YQY when mc came in to check up on them. YQY finally left, but he left a surprise for them. That night No.4 ended up using a drugged wine on mc.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    pokes pokes pokes @Zhen_Qing :D

Sorry for the super poke but I love that one <33333333

midnight reader likes this.
  13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

14. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    same
    anything harem is not my cup of tea

scriptor likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was 7 gongs and 1 shou, you'd have my interest, lol.

16. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK how those shou can lower their pride for a gong with co-owners.

17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i'll read it. Seems just up my ally

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    三妻四妾_焰雪炎雪

i think that is it ....also if you want i can link you the raws

19. hikaharu

hikaharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seemed interesting enough~ Now if only i could find the opposite of it.. I need something like ACGSZ!

20. Sofieeee

Reading List:
    Link
    How to marry your sworn brother.
    MC and a drugged No.4 almost did the deed (No.4 tried to top mc), but No.1 came in time to save his hubby. They quickly realised the wine is drugged and the top suspect is YQY who already left. That night mc went to Bo.2’s room and was particularly violent, turned out No. tried to drug and top him once too, but he failed and got topped by mc instead. On his way out of No.2’s room he ran in to No.7 and ending doing him in a bush, to his protest. And the flashback began, No.2 and No.7’s families have had close ties for many generations and since they are of similar age their parents let them roam gianghu together. When they first met No.2 and mc are both 16 and No.7 is 14. No.2 and No.7 were lost in the woods and was about to eat some poisonous fruits when mc walked by and stopped them, he led them out of the woods and they began to travel together going on some adventures. The first one involved mc’s master, who is on the run from his shiqiong (cp alert, master is a beautiful, childish shou). It ended with shiqiong chasing after master, mc and No.2 and 7 continued to travel together. No.2 and No.7 has no experience in gianghu so mc takes care of them, (he’s a great cook) and they became really close. One day a pretty girl being harassed, the gang saves her and brought her home, but little do they know that poor ‘girl’ is actually a man in drag. Part of the infamous dual from the dessert, they are known for sucking energy from young men to improve their own power (yes, it is what you think). Those who ended drugging mc and the other two and brought them to a room with one big bed and a lot of SM equipment. No.7 who is half a kid doesn’t know what they want, as he believes two men can’t do the deed. The dual called one of their slaves in to give him a demonstration of how men do it. No.7 is speechless and froze, one of those men had No.7 naked on the ground when mc managed to overcome the drug and came to his rescue. No.7 was super scared and couldn’t stop shaking si mc had to help him wear his clothes. After this experience the 3 formed a connection and became sworn brothers, MC as big bro, No.2 as second bro and No.7 as third bro. They continue to travel together for another two months when mc finally left with his master. During this time mc met a child named Qi’er (No.1) who is being assassinated and swore to protect him. MC reunited with No.2 and 7 while he and No.1 were running from assassins, they both mistake No.1 as mc’s “sister”. MC and No.1 stayed at No.2’s and they fought assassins together when they arrived, No.2 his No.1 and went back to find mc, they ended up hiding together in one coffin, No.2 was really shy, being so close to mc, and he ended up spacing out, also while they were hiding there was little air in the coffin and there was some mouth to mouth action. The next day mc took No.1 and left in a hurry because mc doesn’t want to bring more trouble on No.2. He plans to take No.1 to White Cloud City to hide.

A few months later No.7’s father died and there was a succession war between him and his step siblings. MC visited him briefly during this time but left in a hurry for No.1

Two years after that No.7 and nc finally reunited, No.7 is now sect master, but he is known for his cruelty, ruling with an iron fist and killing anyone who opposed him.No.2 was actually the one who was concerned about No.7 and asked mc to check up on him. MC notice No.7’s changes, his cold attitude and threatening aura. The first thing mc did was fix No.7’s living habits, since he’s a workaholic who barely eat and sleep. MC would complain about all the food brought to him and made No.7 his food tester to get him to eat (i think mc’s hand was injured and No.7 had to feed him) and he claim to feel awkward around other people so No.7 had to help him with daily exercises, they sleep together (only sleep). After a while mc tries to ask around about No.7’s changes, he talked to a maid that served No.7 since childhood, and when No.7 found out he almost beat the maid to death. Later mc saw No.7 exterminate an entire clan that opposed him, even killing children, mc confronted him and they had a falling out. MC stalked No.7 to a secret chamber, where a man was chained up and tortured, this man is No.7’s uncle who opposed him succeeding sect leader positions before. MC assumed No.7 did this for power and they had a fight, after No.7 left mc talked to the man and found out the truth. Two years ago No.7’s father was murdered by his step mom, who was fathers cousin, she was in love with No.7’s father but he only had eyes for No.7’s mother, after pulling her connections she ended up becoming his concubine. Uncle was in love with her and they plot to let her children become sect leader. Step mom’s clan had special poison, Moon Goddess, those poisoned will be affected once a month, they will hallucinate about their most beloved women coming to cut their flesh off. No.7’s father his uncle were both poisoned and No.7 have been fighting it for two years, there’s less of an effect on him since he doesn’t have a ‘moon goddess’, so he dies feel the pain but he doesn’t hallucinate. MC is shocked to hear this and rushed to see No.7, two years ago he was there and No.7 didn’t tell him. No.7 blew up saying he did everything to tell mc, he was under his step mom’s control at that time, he repeatedly faint and cough up blood in front of mc, but mv was too busy with No.1 to notice. His father gave him all of his internal energy on his deathbed to make sure he’d survive, since then he doesn’t trust anyone else to protect him and only relies on himself. But he can only hold on for so long, the longest he could hold up is a few more years before the poison takes him too. Hearing this mc quickly contacts No.2 telling him to come take care of No.7 and rush to find the medicine god (No.6) to save him. While mc was gone No.7’s step siblings came to cause trouble and got chased away by No.1 and 2, mc come back with a No.6 and he cured No.7. They all stayed at NanGong sect for a while while No.7 heals. During this time No.2 took the opportunity to clear out his feelings for mc, asking about the kiss from before and his relationship with No1, 6 and 7. Too bad mc was still unclear about his own sexuality and couldn’t answer. They part for a while, until No.2’s 23rd birthday party, mc met No.2’s father and stayed there for while, a day before No.2’s birthday news came that No.3 is poisoned, mc wanted to leave immediately to help him, and No.2 got really jealous and asked mc who is more important him or this “Yunfei” person.

No.2 didn't attend his own birthday party, because he’s in a bad mood. His father tried to arrange a marriage for his ‘grown up’ son but No.2 disagreed to all of it. 3 months later mc came back and No.2’s father tried to get him to convince No.2 to marry a girl, but mc turned him down saying No. 2 is still young.

No.2 asked mc to cone drink wine with him, he ended up asking mc to marry him, but mc thought this was drunken gibberish, mc later realised that No.2 had drugged him and No.2 tried to top mc saying, I’m not gonna let that “YunFei” or anyone else steal you, but mc’s martial arts are special and it didn’t work, mc ended up topping No.2 instead. After the deed is done, No.2 asked mc who Yunfei was and did they sleep together. MC doesn’t want to deny his relationship with No.3 but he also doesn’t want No.2 to be mad so he didn’t answer, but No.2 got the hint. MC and No.2 began a physical relationship, mc stayed at No.2’s house and they were very intimate, on day No.7 came to visit and saw then together, he was shocked and ran off. MC chased after him and No.7 started to act homophobic but in reality he was jealous of No.2, but his pride wouldn’t let him admit his feelings for mc. No.7 went home and few months later news came that mc was injured at White Cloud City, No.7 rushed there, he met and immediately fight with No.4, No.2 stopped it and brought him to see the bed ridden mc. They had a talk, there was a confession and it ended with the two of them in bed, mc started stripping No.7 when someone else rushed in the room, No.5. MC said some harsh words to send him off, mc was obviously sad because of this and when No.7 asked him he said, if he didn’t say those things No.5 wouldn’t leave. They slept together but No.7 didn’t want to be part of mc’s harem so he left to live his own life. A few months later news came that mc married No.1 and then No.2 and so on, No.7 didn’t really care until he received a visit from mc’s master, apparently he was the one who told mc to bring back “7 goddess”, and he is disappointed that there are only 6 of them and they are men. Master manage to convince No.7 to accept mc and go find him, so he did. He told mc to bring him a precious sword as an engagement gift of he will marry someone else, MC did it immediately and the set is compete.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019