Recommendations Lord of the Mysteries?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sinclaire, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Sinclaire

Sinclaire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Just caught up to the latest chapter of LoTM. I have to say I really loved the Novel. I'm now looking for more in the same vein.

I really liked how he essentially became one of the world's deities and formed his own faction. The ability to have followers and bestow blessings was fun to read. Of course, the misunderstandings and the plot were all a great ride too.

Would anyone here have any recommendations for similar Novels - hopefully one where he also becomes a God and spends his time answering prayers etc? Hopefully another gem like LoTM?

2. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
  3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdom's Bloodline is written better than LoM, and they are often recommended together. However, Thales does not fake being a god or anything.

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdoms bloodline is nowhere near as good as lotm still a good read though , history's no 1 founder probably best sect based novel put there , Chronicles of Primordial Wars (rise of an ancient tribe) , Carefree Path of Dreams (god element ) , fantasy world transmigration( Dr Chen is a god but very evil god , creator of countless civilizations , despair of all ) , traffords trading club( mysteries and godlike ).

6. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sinclaire

Sinclaire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I'll give HN1F a shot. Seems like 2 others recommended this same novel so here's to a new adventure. :D

I found the whole Fake God Thing to be quite an amusing read in LoTM. I'll add this to my reading list too.

Yes, I actually started from TMA. Really liked Lucia Evan's Musical Persona. It is how I discovered LoTM. In the end though, I found myself really enjoying LoTM over TMA.

8. SifaV6

SifaV6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link