LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I reading Centralfiction's ending again? :blobdead:

2. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got the summery?
    Not gonna bother since everyone is saying it's shit. but i would like a bit of closure

3. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, It feels like [A Monster who Levels Up] all over again.

... Fool me once, shame on you.
    ... Fool me twice, shame on me.

If the Author is gonna do the same shit again like his last novel. I'm not reading his works ever again. Even though the Author's novel premise and start are excellent, the same shit is gunna happen in mid point.

The ending I'm expecting is bit cliche tbh. However, I think it's far more appropriate considering the shitty stint the author pulled out on his last novel.

UnknownSaint171 and raysha18 like this.
  5. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending didn't answer any of the questions we had and just throws new ones out.
    He is just doing the ranking system again but with the dimensions.
    In which way is the pinnacle grade dimension better than the other ones or how is it worse to live in a lesser dimension?
    What are the demons and what is magic? just something hajin created or are they in every dimension? Baal seemed to fight against many dimensions before.
    How is Hajins soul 'noble' if it doesn't get him any benefit and if a lesser Dimension entity can play around with him as he wants?
    How is the world going to live on if Hajin dies because he will become a lesser existence if he stays there as the co-author said.
    How does this make any sense?
    I have many many more questions and these are just some of them
    To be honest this is a really weird and not satisfying ending and I think that the author didn't think things through and just wanted this to end somwhow.
    I think that even Hajin was a better author than this one. Going Hiatus would be a better solution than this

Paps, UnknownSaint171 and juniorjawz like this.
  6. IllidanStormrage

IllidanStormrage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya'll, there's gonna be more than just 376, for some reason NU said it finishes on 376, there is a couple more as an epilogue, which should hopefully answer the questions (us editors are hoping it does at least)

7. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The lower the dimension, the less stable the world is. Thus more ridiculous things are possible the lower you go. Which one is better to live in is a matter of perspective. It's like asking you, what is it better to be a human or a god? You might say god, but god might say human.

It's like how most people with a job want to slack and most people without one want work. It's simply a primal desire for what one can't have.

Demons and magic are a product of this being a lower dimension, but all of it are things hajin created. What Baal fought against are lower dimensions. A higher dimension can easily create lower dimensions. To put it simply, a frog in a well.

It does get him a ton of benefits, you saw how OP he was in the story right? As for "lower entity playing around with him how he wants". That isn't the case, more like the lower entity is using a concept that allows him to do so. In this case, the concept was Hajin agreeing to it. Without his approval nothing could be done and that entire world was created on Hajin's power.

Probably because once the world runs out of story to run on, it'll consume his existence as subsidence.

Of course one questions if Hajin can continue writing a sequel to sustain the world or not... he also still has that 1 wish he didn't use.

Yes, the ending was a bit bland, but well its not uncommon.

8. mistvenom

mistvenom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he end up in a loss in both option?

Choosing his old world will result in destroying his novel's world and he lost his memories about it, choosing his novel's world will result him to lost his power, and friend(they won't remember him). Both result are bad ending, for me

Paps likes this.
  9. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a choice to keep his memories or lose them if he returns.

10. mistvenom

Reading List:
    Link
    Both choices still make him lose his friends and power, still bad to me. Even if he remember his friends, they won't. He had to start from scratch again(if he chose to stay).
    I doubt the author will make a stupid miracle plot like make his friends suddenly remember him when they met each other. Only read up to ch 365(not vip member). So still don't know what the ending is

11. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    What if he remains in the world, then uses his wish to make them remember? He still has 1 wish/question that he didn't use.

12. mistvenom

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, but which part is it? Did i skip that part?. Hmmm... I really wish the upload will be faster.

13. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it was from the tower?

14. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish?
    I can only remember that he got the opotion to ask the co author one question.

15. DoomedExpe

DoomedExpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that got used to meet the co- author.

16. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh. If Kim Hajin doesn't return back to his original world, I'm gonna rage! Why does the Author have to re-use ideas from his previous novel!! Errggg

17. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know he will pull a Rick Roll (his previous novel ending) , we can smell it. And yet we click the link anyways (read till the end). And the Rick Roll happens (same terrible ending).

18. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem that this author thinks that the MC always has to lose his power in the end

19. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what happens when you give your MC too much power. It becomes harder and harder to write interesting things or put the MC into an actual dilemma. It's why the first part of this novel was much more fun than the rest. Hajin couldn't solve all the problems in the blink of an eye... that and the author actually wrote action scenes...

20. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he is changing that problem at the end of the story!
    It´s just so frustrating to see the character whose life you have followed to loose everything.